Author Topic: wallhack, or not to wallhack. That's the question.  (Read 688 times)

Crossmol

• Heckler
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
wallhack, or not to wallhack. That's the question.
« on: September 26, 2005, 03:32:20 am »
When VC2 hits the stores the wallhack for VC1 is going to be public (as I recall from previous posts).
Is this the best thing to do? Personally I think it will ruin the VC1 game, everybody will use it because it's leechable. If you don't make it public then the game might survive much longer since a sh!tload of people still play it. I don't think Pterodon will make a new hradba for VC1 as they are to ocupied with the VC2 game.
Your thoughts?
Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow...

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2005, 05:51:22 am »
Wallhack or not....the same exact people who play VC/FA will still play it untill they get a girlfriend or some other new hobby that they think is more fun.

In truth Vietcong has had alot LESS people hacking (as well as playing) it than games that use PunkBuster altho a small handfull of "Super Fans" always like to say that TKC has killed the game rather than blaim the piss-ant support from the publisher for lack of sales.

Z

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Jimmy

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jimmyschot.com
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2005, 08:17:25 am »
UA developed HRadba for VC1, where PTERODON does it themselves for VC2, so I think it will still be patched.