Author Topic: Strong moves & Neat single saber thing found here...  (Read 1009 times)

PunkbLaN

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
Strong moves & Neat single saber thing found here...
« on: February 01, 2004, 07:13:51 am »
First off a strong move that can be used with staff or duals, preferably duals...this is one of few moves that isn't spammed in the game and if done good can take 100/100 away

It's the lundge...with a few minor alterations...or really only one. You get a staff or duals and switch to the single by pressing the saber style button(often clicking scroll button on mouse). You do the lundge(crouch,move forward,attack) which is like a uppercut but at the very beggining you hit the saber style button again so that both sabers if duals or both sides if staff are on and it increases the damage. With duals it's like doing the lundge twice and can take 100/100 with staff it's just increased like a longer lundge at them.It might not be smart to tell anyone this or to spam it in a match because even though you just need to get them once or twice it's better off used just to counter attacks like kata and such.

Single saber but with staff moves! I finally figured this bugger out, first what you need to do is bind you sabers and note that this doesn't work in duels only just ordinary FFA. To bind them you do the following for single it's /bind key saber single_5 the 5 is the hilt it doesn't need to be a 5 for the staff its /bind key saber dual_5 once gfain you don't need a 5 and for the duals it's /bind key saber single_5 single_5 and for the unwise you type all of this in your console(shift + ~). Lets say you binded the single to 8 the staff to 9 and the duals to 0. You start with the duals and do barrier(M1 & M2 at the same time) while your sabers are going around you hit 9 so it switchs to a staff floating around you then switch to 8 so it's a single going around you. When it stops going around you it will be on the single still buy it won't be red style, it will be the yellow and you will notice you are holding it a little funky. It will appear to be a staff but with only the left side(or top) of it lit up. I thought at first this was just an invisible sided staff but no it's a singlethe other side does no damage. What is neat about this is now you can do things like butterfly with a single and the kata's that it has.(Note: My crystal hilt for staff I think still is just an invisible sided staff and isn't the same as this)

One last strong move, this is for the 1.07 servers. It's called the 1hk(one hit kill) or something or called the new DFA move it can I guess take 100/100 away also this is the same as /amspin if you ever have done that(on 1.05 servers) but it actually hurts and is not just spining. To do this you go forward jump and attack at someone and you can do this with duals and staff for sure maybe the single too I'm not sure if so it's probably the single on yellow or possibly blue.
Games Currently:

Guild Wars

Jedi Academy

Counter Strike: Source

jazznas

• Old Guard
  • Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2004, 07:23:14 pm »
well your binds are wrong
here are the right ones:

single saber:
* for single: bind 0 saber1 single_5
* for staff: bind 9 saber1 dual_5
* for dual: bind 8 saber2 single_5

jazznas

• Old Guard
  • Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2004, 07:25:27 pm »
btw i couldnt get it to work maybe im doin something wrong :?

PunkbLaN

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2004, 06:13:08 am »
maybe it's your binds LoL I know mine work maybe those work too but it doesn't work in duels and I know for a fact it works in 1.07 servers...maybe only 1.07 servers I'm not sure
Games Currently:

Guild Wars

Jedi Academy

Counter Strike: Source