Author Topic: RtCW  (Read 889 times)

BliZZa

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
RtCW
« on: January 31, 2004, 10:47:38 pm »
Hecklers Manual for RtCW i studied completly(its excellent!) and it was very simple for me to cheat in the demoversion. But in fullversion it doesnt work! Are there any manuals for the full?

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
Re: RtCW
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2004, 11:50:20 pm »
Quote from: HenryRollinZ
Hecklers Manual for RtCW i studied completly(its excellent!)

Yes it's a masterpiece.  :king

However, his manual for the demo is the only one I've ever seen.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

Koopa Troopa

• Old Guard
  • Master Heckler
    • View Profile
RtCW
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2004, 12:48:31 am »
i read it for my children before bedtime

TheHeckler!

Re: RtCW
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2004, 12:06:46 am »
Quote from: HenryRollinZ
Hecklers Manual for RtCW i studied completly(its excellent!) and it was very simple for me to cheat in the demoversion. But in fullversion it doesnt work! Are there any manuals for the full?

There have been so many changes since I wrote my guide (it's been a full year now). I wrote it only for the demo because I did not have the full game. Even though I've had the full game for quite some time I never bothered to update it because I just "fell out of loop" with RTCW. Since I've never been a hacker there is a limited amount of knowledge I could add in updating it. But if I ever have the time and inclination to go that route I may end up updating it in the future.  :wink:

BliZZa

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
RtCW
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2004, 01:06:36 pm »
well, i think i found what i was searchin for. there are some simple console-cheats for rtcw on the deathring-link you posted. its not much but its something. thx very much!!