Author Topic: Virtual drive vietcong v1 .60  (Read 1129 times)

Yo pterodon suX

Virtual drive vietcong v1 .60
« on: January 31, 2004, 08:25:50 pm »
hey, could someone help me with virtual drive.

I have virtual drive version 4.33 or something like that. Because i have lost my original cd of vietcong, I had to use a back up wich I luckely made. (no illigal, hope you understand) but anyway. Now there is this new vietcong patch out :evil: so i had to get a crack or something to play v1 60 but the problemo is i can't find one, well i've heard you could play vietcong still without a crack with virtual cd. So i installed te program and burned a virtual cd or whatever but the game still won't work what can i do to fix this laggy shit problemO?  :cry:

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2004, 10:26:01 pm »
You said you lost the CD, how can you then burn a virtual copy of it?

I suggest you to burn a copy with Alcohol 120% which goes through CD-Protections, next time.

Right now I suggest you to contact the Take2 Support for a new CD or wait for the crack. Or do one on your own  :wink:
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

Yo pterodon suX

virtual drive
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2004, 11:01:50 pm »
yo MUllah hehe You should read better :D I said i burned a back up of it.  And that was a burned cd and in order to play i maked a virtual cd of the burned version of the game and I lost the original so get it?

no my big question can TKC help me so I can still cheat with VC
yo that extraction of 1.41 with that cracked setup is totally awsome (I used a crack for 1.41, you know with the burned cd)

Yo Pterodon Sux

do one on your one
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2004, 11:22:06 pm »
you know that sounds realy interesting

you said do one on your own

I don't know how that's the sad thing!

Yo Pterodon Sux

do one on your one
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2004, 11:22:25 pm »
you know that sounds realy interesting

you said do one on your own

I don't know how that's the sad thing! i do have windows 2000

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
Re: virtual drive
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2004, 11:46:08 pm »
Quote from: Yo pterodon suX
yo MUllah hehe You should read better :D I said i burned a back up of it.  And that was a burned cd and in order to play i maked a virtual cd of the burned version of the game and I lost the original so get it?

no my big question can TKC help me so I can still cheat with VC
yo that extraction of 1.41 with that cracked setup is totally awsome (I used a crack for 1.41, you know with the burned cd)

Well if you make a virtual CD you just make a copy of the CD you've got (the burned one) and put it on the HD. It's nothing special, you got to do a 1:1 copy of the real CD and then makea virtual cd of it to make it work. Or make a Virtual CD directly.

With  the extracted game you can do everything you want as long as the server isn't hradba protected. Then you won't be ablw to jin a server.
You just extract the game to get its contents (maps etc). To cheat in 1.41 you got to play with the memory, there is a tutorial on it on the main site  :wink:

To do your own crack you got to learn assembly and learn to use a debugger. It takes maximum 1,5 years to master it, but it's worth it.
I personally don't master it, but I can do some less-advanced things.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2004, 09:06:38 am »
Daemon Tools "fake drive" lets you INSTAL the copy protection to the "drive"....then put your copy onto that drive.

Gamecopy and Gameburn world have scripts you can run and then just click your backup file...they also have many game patch makeing programs....make your own no-cd patch.

NP :!:

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Pterodon SUX

hey thanx
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2004, 10:09:37 pm »
understand thsnx tkc you may close this topic

[TKC] ~<{LTC}>~

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2004, 12:15:32 am »
* CLOSED *
southpark:
global warming is going to strike two days before the day after tomorrow