Author Topic: a Loopers Loop  (Read 712 times)

[TKC]_NosTraDomus

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • uTuBe
a Loopers Loop
« on: September 14, 2005, 01:34:19 am »
i was thinking about VC game lastnight...thought about something, when i first took apart v97 game, and SAW there was data written for AI VC CHEATS...as in, they can cheat..autoAIM, inf ammo- perfect aim...

then i thought about another FPS game....i think it was startrk or a TRIBES game, forgot the name, but it had the same thing that allowed the AI to have autoaim, if u broke down the file, you could actually see AUTOAIM written in the structure for the AI. There was a clan that xploited this and used it. some ppl where re-coloring the ppl for autoaim, but these peeps had the AI AutoAim.
i havent messed with the retail version is a while, and not even the Vc2Demo- but im sure if their egotistical group- mayb they still have it in there.

Slit Your Throat,Stab ya' in the back, shoot you in the head, no matter what, when you see me your Dead!

[TKC] ~<{LTC}>~

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
a Loopers Loop
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2005, 03:40:49 am »
i had to read it 13 times before it got clear to me :shock:
southpark:
global warming is going to strike two days before the day after tomorrow

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
a Loopers Loop
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2005, 07:11:45 am »
Quote from: ZOldDude
Demos are basicly open for any-all mods.

What do people want to see in the game?

Z

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*