Author Topic: somehow Cheats are detectable  (Read 5023 times)

[TKC] maphax

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
LMAO
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2005, 04:48:13 am »
[GAF]Stalker wrote:
A good example is Operation Flashpoint where there exists no cheats at all.
LMAO

thats funny shit lol
[TKC] MAPHAX  AT URE SERVICE

[TKC]BlueGrass

• Heckler
    • View Profile
somehow Cheats are detectable
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2005, 04:52:48 am »
Quote from: [YENG]Hubertus
Quote from: joeb1
some clans are now using extra long xml links to make it harder to impersonate them

Long XML URLs are no problem. You have to get a packet sniffer, Ethereal is one of the best freeware sniffers. Start capturing the packets and connect to the server. If you are already connected, you have to reconnect. Now stop capturing and use a filter to search for ".xml", you can now see the xml URL in in its full length.

Ahha, thanks Hubertus  :)

Linkage: http://www.ethereal.com/download.html

Yen

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
Crashing the games / servers
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2005, 01:43:17 pm »
Quote from: joeb1
Quote from: GRU_sniper
can u send me CHP with this crash script ?
I cant add it manually, im noob :)

check your pms i sent you instructions

if you need more help i can talk to you on msn

Anyone caught crashing the game will have to deal with his ISP as this is far beyond a tolerable level. I already spoke with the abuse team of Neostrada in Katowice/PL and they agreed to take the actions against their clients who are crashing the servers if this happens... Same for you Joeb1.

Yen

GRU_sniper

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
    • http://www.OFP-cheats.prv.pl
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2005, 02:34:22 pm »
noone will crash ANY serwer u puppy. Dont make me laugh from a morning :D

GRU_Sniper PL

OFP Cheat's Center http://www.OFP-CHEATS.tk

TacticalOPS Cheat's Center http://www.TO-cheats.tk

Yen

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2005, 02:40:48 pm »

It doesn't matter if you crash the game or the whole server. You are destroying the running services on the server. Maybe you should read the agreement you signed with your ISP more carefuly.

BTW: The attack on TKC Site was also not server but content based...

GRU_sniper

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
    • http://www.OFP-cheats.prv.pl
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2005, 02:45:52 pm »
So I will be good tooday and explain You this again (then dissapear from there u Malboeuf asshole)
We will crash/freeze Game of specified persons (admins). This will not make ANY actions of crashing whole game/server.

GRU_Sniper PL

OFP Cheat's Center http://www.OFP-CHEATS.tk

TacticalOPS Cheat's Center http://www.TO-cheats.tk

Yen

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2005, 02:56:26 pm »
So I will be good tooday and explain You this again (then dissapear from there u Malboeuf asshole)
We will crash/freeze Game of specified persons (admins). This will not make ANY actions of crashing whole game/server.

Thanks for explanation. However I'm not Malboeuf, I can't be, my IP is comming from Czech Republic!  :P

Y

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2005, 03:24:00 pm »
Quote from: Yen

It doesn't matter if you crash the game or the whole server. You are destroying the running services on the server. Maybe you should read the agreement you signed with your ISP more carefuly.

BTW: The attack on TKC Site was also not server but content based...

Its fun to have access to all files on the r0ughn3cks server :D

In General the ISPs do nothing as long as one or more of the following statements are true:
- you only call them over phone
- your a computer nerd and trying to explain "they crashed my computergame" which is only there for fun because its a public server for a computer-game
- the directive doesnt come from a lawyer or judge or a well known commercial business
- the attack [which must be proven as attack] has allready stopped
- the attack cannot be proven
- the so called "attack" is ridicilous
- the attack doesnt effect other "network services" or makes ur or other hosts unaccesssible for you or other clients
- the so called "attack" didnt do any damage and is not going to do damage your business/host machine/or other clients.

Yen

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2005, 04:04:05 pm »
Quote from: anothercheater

Its fun to have access to all files on the r0ughn3cks server :D

In General the ISPs do nothing as long as one or more of the following statements are true:
- you only call them over phone
- your a computer nerd and trying to explain "they crashed my computergame" which is only there for fun because its a public server for a computer-game
- the directive doesnt come from a lawyer or judge or a well known commercial business
- the attack [which must be proven as attack] has allready stopped
- the attack cannot be proven
- the so called "attack" is ridicilous
- the attack doesnt effect other "network services" or makes ur or other hosts unaccesssible for you or other clients
- the so called "attack" didnt do any damage and is not going to do damage your business/host machine/or other clients.

Well, it's fun to have acces to your Windows desktop, I never saw a German speaking windows!

However you are wrong, if you think that the ISP doesn't care about attacks comming from his IP range which were already stopped....  For example your provider is even interested in following actions:

"Hack Attacks, Illegal Activity, Violation, Scans, Probes, etc."

So if on our server is written in the MOTD, that any abusing activities like cheating or crashing other clients is violating of the server rules and you come to our server and will do that, the letter from your ISP to you based on our and your ISP logs will follow...

Why you don't open your own OPF public server? You can spend years cheating there...

In any case, any cheater on our servers has to be aware of our legal actions against himself. He was warned by MOTD when he entered our server and he accepted it and confirmed his free will by entering the server...

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2005, 04:08:17 pm »
u cant accept something when u dont get the chance not accept it.
and btw, noone can access my desktop there r only a few little ports forwarded to my pc (im sitting behind a NAT), u wont have any luck.
its also funny that my isp didnt do anything yet 3 month after i was the first time on ur funny rouchneck server lool oh that reminds me of the funny time with teamspeak server so hilerious remember?

Yen

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2005, 04:15:37 pm »
and btw, noone can access my desktop there r only a few little ports forwarded to my pc (im sitting behind a NAT), u wont have any luck.
its also funny that my isp didnt do anything yet 3 month after i was the first time on ur funny rouchneck server lool oh that reminds me of the funny time with teamspeak server so hilerious remember?

NAT based on Windows XP Professional, Build 2600 SP2? What a kind of computer expert you are! :P

We simply found more effective instead of writting letters around the world to play with our iptables blocking some well known people for ever...
Y

[TKC]BlueGrass

• Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2005, 04:27:06 pm »
Yen can you just get all your argument out in one, its more funny that way, and it drags on for less.

As for geting a letter from my ISP for droping boats on DeadZone......

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2005, 04:52:42 pm »
Quote from: Yen

NAT based on Windows XP Professional, Build 2600 SP2? What a kind of computer expert you are! :P

We simply found more effective instead of writting letters around the world to play with our iptables blocking some well known people for ever...
Y

"Windows XP Professional, Build 2600 SP2" ...thats what every browser returns when you surf on a website, i dont understand what ur trying to say.
i have no firewalls or anything so when ur that much of a so called "computer expert" make a screenshot of my desktop and post it somewhere, if u can do that im impressed everything else is just boring and "snow from yesterday".

Yen

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2005, 04:58:00 pm »
Quote from: [TKC]BlueGrass
Yen can you just get all your argument out in one, its more funny that way, and it drags on for less.

As for geting a letter from my ISP for droping boats on DeadZone......

Not for dropping boats, feel free to do it if you can, but for crashing the clients on our server. Or you think its more "netethic" as portscans which most of the ISP's consider as the illegal activity?

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2005, 05:11:25 pm »
I dont think its right to crasht he games of players or the server thats why there is no such option in the supercheatpack, but remember: the alsr guys where the first who introduced the crashing of games of players.