Author Topic: Anti funds changing system  (Read 530 times)

feldmarschall

• Online Villain
  • Strategist
    • View Profile
Anti funds changing system
« on: July 17, 2016, 06:31:20 pm »
In one RTS game you have cash by which you can buy troops(for example 14 tousand- most units cost about 500-1500). You can add statistic boost as a experience chevron for any unit which cost about 10% of unit cost. And my problem is when i change unit cost to very low like 1 from 1500, and add all experience chevrons, very good unit cost now extremely low but in multiplayer it still checks if all units cost are under server cash limit, even if i changed unit cost(so it counts 1500 unit changed to 1 still as 1500 unit) and when i buy units for more than those cash limit all players get kicked from this server. How can i bypass that? If something is not clear i gonna write details. I use ChE for changing all those statistics etc
"Strategy is a system of expedients; it is more than a mere scholarly discipline. It is the translation of knowledge to practical life, the improvement of the original leading thought in accordance with continually changing situations."

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
Re: Anti funds changing system
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2016, 01:49:07 am »
breakpoint what acceses the values ( you will get disconnected the first time ) but that does not matter now because you have the check routine , then pass whatever it asks for back to it, there will usually be a crude compare somewhere with a value lets say in ebx of that it actually expects as a return just copy it to eba for example ( if thats what it compares against ) job done , cheap everything.. no disconnect.
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

feldmarschall

• Online Villain
  • Strategist
    • View Profile
Re: Anti funds changing system
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2016, 01:54:02 am »
breakpoint what acceses the values ( you will get disconnected the first time ) but that does not matter now because you have the check routine , then pass whatever it asks for back to it, there will usually be a crude compare somewhere with a value lets say in ebx of that it actually expects as a return just copy it to eba for example ( if thats what it compares against ) job done , cheap everything.. no disconnect.
Havent checked that forum since few weeks ago, i wasnt home. I gonna check Your method if it works for this particular game
"Strategy is a system of expedients; it is more than a mere scholarly discipline. It is the translation of knowledge to practical life, the improvement of the original leading thought in accordance with continually changing situations."