Author Topic: Guild Wars: Quickest way to ascend  (Read 1986 times)

PunkbLaN

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
Guild Wars: Quickest way to ascend
« on: August 22, 2005, 07:41:26 am »
Few people have asked me this so I'll post it. If you've ever seen level 10 and under the desert or iron mines this is how it's done. Start in pre-seering, get a 2nd profession asap then go to post-seering. Get run from ascalon to yaks bend, probably need to go through piken square to courthouse to yaks. Then from yaks get run to beacons perch or all the way to gates of kryta. From beacons perch you acn get run to the gates or get run south to droknars forge to get the max stat armor. From droknars you can basically finish the game but if you want to ascend go to the gates, get run to bergen hot springs, anywhere inbetween is fine. From bergen get run to Temple of the Ages, then to Fishermens Haven and then to Sanctum Cay.

Sanctum Cay is the first mission you'll actually have to do to get to the desert. Once in the desert just get run to any of the three missions and do them, you'll probably have to pay the leader to join the group as well as for the running unless you have a friend who's a leet runner like me  8) fighting your mirror might be somewhat difficult depending on what level you are but they all have a weakness. I beat my mirror as a level 8(did a few beginning missions then decided to run) and got turned into a level 15 afterwards for beating it in under 50seconds. Bad news is it's not an automatic level 20 but you can go find groups now in Temple of Ages now that you're ascended or just go on farming runs outside of augury rock to make some quick XP.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 01:27:09 am by Oynky »
Games Currently:

Guild Wars

Jedi Academy

Counter Strike: Source

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
Guild Wars: Quickest way to ascend
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2005, 10:57:16 pm »
thanks for that
will give a try

The Illusive Man

sh0t

• Poptart
    • View Profile
Re: Guild Wars: Quickest way to ascend
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2008, 04:27:57 am »
whats the benefits of being ascended?sounds intresting.

Damonsta

• Intentional Cheater
  • Only the death you will see.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2014, 09:11:46 pm »
thanx gonna try it :read

cue0701

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2014, 04:04:39 am »