Author Topic: Other MMO's section FAQ and rules.  (Read 472 times)

Follis

• Insane Joker
  • I can haz game time?
    • View Profile
    • http://tkc-community.net
Other MMO's section FAQ and rules.
« on: August 18, 2005, 09:02:30 am »
The other MMO section is all about publishing the best strategies, exploits, cheats, macros and anything else that can get a MMO player ahead in their favorite game.

This means complying information from outside sources/sites but also contribution from within. This section is made up of like minded people who enjoy getting the edge in MMOs.

The more you share the more others feel the need to share too.

Unfortunately other sites are strongly against certain kinds of exploits-- Luckily we are not.
 My personal policy revolves around the fact that members are responsible players who can take care of themselves.
Unlike other web sites i see no reason to withhold information on major exploits- If you are not educated about the damaging exploits (scams, dupes) then how can you identify them in game and defend yourself against them?

Please send me as many suggestions as you like. The one thing I will not tolerate is blatantly non-constructive criticism of either the site or any of it's members.

Now that I've made my intentions clear. Please use this section, enjoy it and abide by the forums TKC-community's Tearms of service.

Please Feel free to add your own faq's, Guides, and exploits.

Regards,
- [TKC]Follis
-{TKC]Mclasskilla
When the axe came into the woods, many of the trees said, "At least the handle is one of us."'