Author Topic: TKC Supercheatpack 1.25 Released  (Read 1105 times)

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
TKC Supercheatpack 1.25 Released
« on: August 17, 2005, 10:22:23 pm »
This update contains the latest TKC Supercheatpack 1.25 which has been reworked against the anticheats (so called "ALSR Anticheating System" and can be now used again on any map and any server as you like.

Click Here To Download

Report bugs and greetings in this thread.
AC

yogo

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2005, 04:20:20 am »
hooah soldiers ^^,

had right now a lil prob with the new version. btw thx for that stuff. i was plaing lan on malden. some town in south of the map. was testin this new stuff since i made a lil pause after 0.9 came out. back 2 my prob...had godmode and teleport on. spawned some tanks and a heli. then after i made a temple, prison and the skyskraper i wanted 2 teleport me 2 another town but it kicks my ass on the same position where i created the things and i had no gun.
no prob for me coz i dont like towers and that stuff when i play. wanted only inform u that i had this lil bug.

have a nice day and keep up the fantastic work

joeb1

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2005, 11:38:48 am »
Quote from: yogo
hooah soldiers ^^,

had right now a lil prob with the new version. btw thx for that stuff. i was plaing lan on malden. some town in south of the map. was testin this new stuff since i made a lil pause after 0.9 came out. back 2 my prob...had godmode and teleport on. spawned some tanks and a heli. then after i made a temple, prison and the skyskraper i wanted 2 teleport me 2 another town but it kicks my ass on the same position where i created the things and i had no gun.
no prob for me coz i dont like towers and that stuff when i play. wanted only inform u that i had this lil bug.

have a nice day and keep up the fantastic work

if you make the prison, you will respawn there again and again, even if you dont die

dont know if its a bug, but its funny having everyone in the prison cage lol