Author Topic: Anyone have the sembe speedhack?  (Read 623 times)

PunkbLaN

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
Anyone have the sembe speedhack?
« on: August 14, 2005, 09:54:02 am »
I lost mine when I got a new computer and was wondering if anyone happens to have a copy on them...I can't seem to find it ANYWHERE on the web  :cry:  I know I sent it to one of you before someone important :D like an admin or something anyway if anyone has it, would be cool to get a copy.
Games Currently:

Guild Wars

Jedi Academy

Counter Strike: Source

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: Anyone have the sembe speedhack?
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2005, 01:59:39 pm »
Quote from: PunkbLaN
I lost mine when I got a new computer and was wondering if anyone happens to have a copy on them...I can't seem to find it ANYWHERE on the web  :cry:  I know I sent it to one of you before someone important :D like an admin or something anyway if anyone has it, would be cool to get a copy.

Never heard of it....but there are two speed hacks in the d/l area that work with most Win-OS's and games.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

PunkbLaN

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
Anyone have the sembe speedhack?
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2005, 07:27:34 am »
Well I think it's actually called the 'Ultimate Speedhack' but requires a password that is www.sembe.com which is why I call it that..but anyway I'm use to that one and I like it more then most so if anyone has it, that would be great, otherwise if nothing comes up in couple days I'll grab one of the others. Thanks anyway Z.
Games Currently:

Guild Wars

Jedi Academy

Counter Strike: Source