Author Topic: Weird Shit  (Read 2725 times)

.Chapter.4

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
    • http://www.farementocity.com
Weird Shit
« on: August 14, 2005, 06:35:55 am »
Some werid shit going on, the cheatpack isnt on right but im not dieing i get hit but i dont die, then i become invisible and i cant close the game with out pressing alt+f4 i dont know if it something i replaced in the DATA but its very weird

Perrin_X

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
Weird Shit
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2005, 10:15:13 am »
is this happening in multi or single? because with single player the cheat pack screws up and you do have to press alt f4 to get out and for some weird reason the ai dosent shoot at you once you have been hit im not sure what can be causeing this in multi though unless its a coop

[TKC]BlueGrass

• Heckler
    • View Profile
Re: Weird Shit
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2005, 11:19:51 pm »
Quote from: .Chapter.4
become invisible

How do you know your invisible? In what way are you invisible?

Quote from: .Chapter.4
and i cant close the game with out pressing alt+f4

Another cheater could have done this  :wink:

Popkov

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
Weird Shit
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2005, 11:03:59 am »
the invisiblility sounds like it is cause by person who change config and remove the model from the model command line;

Model=" ";

is what it will probably say, i think that would make you invisible.
ka na chatva dakat. TKC ki vaka :)

.Chapter.4

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
    • http://www.farementocity.com
?
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2005, 01:27:04 pm »
no idea i played a lan with a made and he smoked me in the back with a m60 and i mean smoke the whole 200 rounds, and i did't die and then he could't see me , then i had to press alt f4 to quit ofp

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
Weird Shit
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2005, 08:24:56 pm »
should not happen on maps with respawn and on singlelayer maps on that u dont kill urself with a gun (better: handgrenade or rpg etc).

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Weird Shit
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2005, 10:50:32 pm »
If you are useing a COPY of the game then the anti-pirate program FADE is to fualt.

FADE lets you play a "copy" of the game so many startups and then it s-l-o-w-ly starts to degrade.....letting you play long enough to get hooked on the game,then piss you off so you go out an BUY it.

If you get a proper BACK UP PATCH then FADE will no longer work.

For more info see Game Burn World or use google.

Z

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

[TKC]BlueGrass

• Heckler
    • View Profile
Weird Shit
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2005, 02:27:30 am »
If its a new copy your looking for you can pickup the game here for ?7.99 Delivered

http://www.play.com/play247.asp?pa=srmr&page=title&r=PC&title=126199.

Popkov

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
Weird Shit
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2005, 02:56:07 am »
game of the year is flawed, you can use wrpedit with it. It is possible to have fade removed so you can keep playing, i used to have a pirate copy with no fade on it, so it never stopped working, had a fit though when i tried to upgrade to 1.30, i ended up buying it though in the end.
ka na chatva dakat. TKC ki vaka :)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Weird Shit
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2005, 03:08:17 am »
Quote from: Popkov
game of the year is flawed, you can use wrpedit with it. It is possible to have fade removed so you can keep playing, i used to have a pirate copy with no fade on it, so it never stopped working, had a fit though when i tried to upgrade to 1.30, i ended up buying it though in the end.

Many "NO CD" patchs also end the FADE problems yet I understand this game does not need the CD to run.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

[TKC]BlueGrass

• Heckler
    • View Profile
Weird Shit
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2005, 04:00:07 am »
Thats correct, unless you want to play the game via GameSpy, then you'll need disk 1 (of 3).

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Weird Shit
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2005, 04:49:15 am »
Quote from: Bluegrass
Thats correct, unless you want to play the game via GameSpy, then you'll need disk 1 (of 3).

Really?
Then look for the latest no-cd patch and FADE sould be delt with (if you find one you may have to do a fresh re-install of game first to bypass effect of FADE so far).

[TKC] maphax

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
Weird Shit
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2005, 09:16:01 am »
the no cd patch was made by bis, for 1.96.. that is proberly why no has atempted to make a pirate version. so i guess fade protection shall still be on??
[TKC] MAPHAX  AT URE SERVICE

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Weird Shit
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2005, 10:37:51 am »
Quote from: [TKC] maphax
the no cd patch was made by bis, for 1.96.. that is proberly why no has atempted to make a pirate version. so i guess fade protection shall still be on??

The no-cd patch was made by the copmany that made the game?
What have you been drinking/smokeing?

Look for a product from Fairlite,RELOADED ect ect.

Even after the FBI bust and prision time RAZOR is still around even if PitBull is not active.

[TKC]BlueGrass

• Heckler
    • View Profile
Weird Shit
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2005, 09:13:32 pm »
You wont really need to use disk one for GameSpy anyway because noone plays on it now days, about 10-12 people; just use the in-game server browser.