Author Topic: Xelsis  (Read 3088 times)

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
Xelsis
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2005, 10:17:39 am »
Quote from: XeLSiS
hmmmm, looks like more cheating on the way :(...

Now I find this an interesting statement on the front page of your guys site...

You say that the freedom of the game and what not is what you guys support, thats cool with me in its own area of my gaming style... but... when... for example, me... when we are renting a server, the game becomes private on that server as we are investing in the server and by using the TKC cheats on our server dosnt that violate the KaoS Squad's rules? As I write in the server config no cheating hacks etc... so your breaking our rules and taking our freedom away from us... But back to the point, by coming onto a server where there are rules which you obviosuly do not respect arent you violating your "morals"?

Rules are meant to be broken but on the main page it says that you want to play freely, but we own our server and using cheats on it is not allowed. So by using the TKC cheats on our server your not expressing the freedome of the game, your just blowin off rules on our server to have your own fun and piss us off...

You see that text part with the big font, im pretty sure u see it. so now to your server; it seems for me like you dont know what a public and a private server is, also not the differnce between a gameserever and a webserver of a commercial business. u know what im tlaking about? ur server isnt private as long as there is no password and it can be found in the ingame browser of ofp which is listed by gamespy.
u can call ur server private when its password protected and not in the ingame browser everything else is ridiculous.

joeb1

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
Xelsis
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2005, 12:25:44 pm »
who really wants to play a server that only ever plays mfcti, is laggy and prone to crashes and lets pyschos like malboeuf spy on users and ban as he wishes, as well as numerous other people with admin access that abuse their powers such as xelsis himself

yes im talking about kaos server

XeLSiS

• Poptart
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kaos-squad.org
Xelsis
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2005, 11:54:42 pm »
Quote from: anothercheater
Quote from: XeLSiS
hmmmm, looks like more cheating on the way :(...

Now I find this an interesting statement on the front page of your guys site...

You say that the freedom of the game and what not is what you guys support, thats cool with me in its own area of my gaming style... but... when... for example, me... when we are renting a server, the game becomes private on that server as we are investing in the server and by using the TKC cheats on our server dosnt that violate the KaoS Squad's rules? As I write in the server config no cheating hacks etc... so your breaking our rules and taking our freedom away from us... But back to the point, by coming onto a server where there are rules which you obviosuly do not respect arent you violating your "morals"?

Rules are meant to be broken but on the main page it says that you want to play freely, but we own our server and using cheats on it is not allowed. So by using the TKC cheats on our server your not expressing the freedome of the game, your just blowin off rules on our server to have your own fun and piss us off...

You see that text part with the big font, im pretty sure u see it. so now to your server; it seems for me like you dont know what a public and a private server is, also not the differnce between a gameserever and a webserver of a commercial business. u know what im tlaking about? ur server isnt private as long as there is no password and it can be found in the ingame browser of ofp which is listed by gamespy.
u can call ur server private when its password protected and not in the ingame browser everything else is ridiculous.

I didnt mean private like that, I meant private like as in its a clan server, not a public server, though perhaps our definitions are different..

Quote from: joeb1
who really wants to play a server that only ever plays mfcti, is laggy and prone to crashes and lets pyschos like malboeuf spy on users and ban as he wishes, as well as numerous other people with admin access that abuse their powers such as xelsis himself

yes im talking about kaos server

How do I abuse my power? Im actually responsible with it..
Im not a supporter of cheats. I'm simply another forum spectator.

ThisIsFun

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
Xelsis
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2005, 02:30:16 pm »
haven't we had this discussion (or one very similar) before?
Forget who won that arguement
.. possibly a tie =P

Unless it's secured against people, in my opinion, via whatever methods work, ... it's open to whoever can get in.
Not all chemicals are bad. For example, without chemicals such as hydrogen and oxygen,

there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in beer.

Brit~XR

• First Post
    • View Profile
Xelsis
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2005, 10:02:33 am »
joeb1 u wanna no why u get ip banned from so many server? coz ur a dumass who cant even cheat without geting caught heres u from rn logs showing u connecting with ur fake id's and even geting caught with a cheat http://tga-ofp.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=136#136

then u connected to my server 2weeks ago Bobwastaken coz my ip bann list wasnt on and waited for u to get freya island which u needed to play .. and wot thanks did i get ... u satchel my base and hq then leave. then 2day u connect to my server once again as spanky and switch on server protection and saw u and sum other guy droping but turned it back of knowing u was on the tkc ip bann list coz u was west comm so i gave u another chance and u decide to cheat by spawning guba. ur commanding sucks anyway. gayist base i even seen. no wounder u cheat coz u suck 2much not 2. ur just a dumass who finks changing his name and id wont get u caught when ur ip is so trackable. . anyway u prob aint seen my server for months so i unbann u and just bann u from port 2302 so u can see server but cant connect LOL

joeb1

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
Xelsis
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2005, 12:14:22 pm »
wow brit you are so friggin smart i give up :))

seriously though what do nicholas malboeufs connection logs from months ago prove? PS most of those connection attempts were without using cheats, except for the last one using the old and easy to detect .8 supercheat

to be honest, i dont give a shit about that post or yours, why dont you fook off and get a life, go ahead and ban if you want, your cti server sucks ass and was empty most of the time, and it wasnt me cheating, i left because my game crashed so i didnt even play for more than 5 minutes, hence you must have kept playing against the other team with no commander

btw you are the c0cksucker that has your head firmly in malboeufs lap sucking his tiny c0ck, so go back to doing that and stop posting here thinking you are hurting our feelings :))

[TKC] maphax

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
Xelsis
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2005, 06:53:04 am »
i think its time to chill out....

all this hatred for cti servers cti server suck ass
[TKC] MAPHAX  AT URE SERVICE

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Xelsis
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2005, 09:18:38 am »
Well I installed the game on my computer this time (poor grafix even tho I have a benchmark of 6410) and all I want to do is learn how to play the single missions so I can control it.

Who ever said a server for this needed 140K of upload per player is nuts.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*