Author Topic: MAIN page ?  (Read 831 times)

Griffon2

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
MAIN page ?
« on: August 12, 2005, 09:45:27 am »
Hey its thursday now and i see your main page is STILL OFFLINE what a shame  :o  :lol:  8)  :)  :)  :D

don't ya hate when things come back to HAUNT ya ?

RN had thier site up in 2 minutes after you hacked them
 8)
..l.. cheaters ..l..

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: MAIN page ?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2005, 12:23:49 pm »
Quote from: Griffon2
Hey its thursday now and i see your main page is STILL OFFLINE what a shame  :o  :lol:  8)  :)  :)  :D

don't ya hate when things come back to HAUNT ya ?

RN had thier site up in 2 minutes after you hacked them
 8)

And we also have daily back ups via the host....any real provider does the same thing.

As I understand it (I am not one of the programers,not my function here) the person who does the forum programing is re-writing the main page to the sysops' and my specs and a whole new news item will be the main thing most people notice.

If you want to know what my function is here read the Honored players or history of Vietcong FAQ altho it only hints at my true roll here.

The "news" that most will see will make most people happy yet a very few (2 that I can prove so far) people who read it will just be the first look at start many years of heckle.

Prision food is not all that bad.....you just don't get salt and pepper.

Z

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*