Author Topic: Some info about Malboeuf I found on the internet!  (Read 5393 times)

joeb1

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
Some info about Malboeuf I found on the internet!
« on: August 07, 2005, 01:25:00 am »
Very Funny and Accurate don't you think

http://www.spartanfleetjag.purpleglen.com/blacklist.html

NICHOLAS MALBOEUF

Known Emails
malboeuf@telus.net
malboeuf@shaw.ca
rncommand@hotmail.com

Y! ID:
Unknown

Other ID's:
RN Malboeuf; Mad Cow; DM-383, among others.    
He's an immoral character. He tends to Spam and Flame gaming message boards, pimping his over-priced, used computer systems. He's not noted for Star Trek sims/games, but problems with other games, such as Operation Flashpoint, Free Space, etc. make him a threat to all online games as well as PbEM and IRC sims. He can not be trusted, as a friend or team mate. He'll worm his way into your trust and then hack into, (or change passwords, usernames, etc. on a message board, if he's charged with upkeeping them) or con the person responsible for its upkeep into giving him access to it. This person is dangerous, and extreme caution should be exercised when you come across this person.

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2005, 02:28:11 am »
Use that http://www.rogers.com/english/wireless/sendpcs.html and that [Removed by mods, no pers info :] to spam the cell phone of malboeuf.

joeb1

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2005, 02:32:15 am »
Quote from: anothercheater
Use that http://www.rogers.com/english/wireless/sendpcs.html and that [Removed by mods, no pers info :]  to spam the cell phone of malboeuf.

lol, i wont for now, but thanks for the information, how did you find it out?

got any more personal details of Nicholas Malboeuf?

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2005, 02:33:22 am »
no but admin password for the rn ofpserver is atm rnmatrix

joeb1

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2005, 02:45:40 am »
the funny thing is that malboeuf has been exposed as a spammer and hacker (both illegal) on that website and yet he comes here and says we are wrong for using a few cheats in a game?

Perrin_X

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2005, 03:32:49 am »
Nice find joeb1 and thanks AC for the password im going to go fuck with rn server

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2005, 03:50:39 am »
I heard RN has a 4 ghz P4. Intel has only got 3.8 ghz CPUs at most.

http://www.golem.de/0507/39511.html
"Auf einen 4-GHz-Pentium-4 wird man also noch lange warten m?ssen, wenn es ihn ?berhaupt jemals geben wird."

Trans: In other words one still has to wait long time for a 4ghz P4 - if there will be one at all.

It's possible he overclocked it but it's not likely as it's an Intel chip + it's at that high frequency. Hence, the RN server specs are probably fake.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2005, 01:33:44 pm »
He obviously thinks a singleprocessor system with windows 2000 like his systems are the fastest gameserver IN THE WORLD! ROFL thats so hilerious, only because hes the only one whos spending so much money into a dead game (ofp) doesnt mean that its also the fastest gameserver in other games, which run on mtuliprocessor clusters and are definitly faster then his little pcs which are btw very vulnerably.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2005, 01:50:07 pm »
He obviously thinks a singleprocessor system with windows 2000 like his systems are the fastest gameserver IN THE WORLD! ROFL thats so hilerious, only because hes the only one whos spending so much money into a dead game (ofp) doesnt mean that its also the fastest gameserver in other games, which run on mtuliprocessor clusters and are definitly faster then his little pcs which are btw very vulnerably.

LOL!
I hear you...funny thing is a newer game with alot less players gets the same attention by those who are into it (Vietcong).

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

[TKC]Sexo

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2005, 02:36:17 pm »
MSN: rncomand@hotmail.com

livves at: Rockie Mountains, British Columbia, Kanada

logilor

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2005, 02:25:17 pm »

Thats why he couldnt play, couldn't do anything against us and noone is listening to him but all are laughing. That's why he tries to be big at his server. Perhaps he's f%%%ing it, too...

XeLSiS

• Poptart
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kaos-squad.org
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2005, 03:05:33 pm »
Quote from: Mullah Omar
I heard RN has a 4 ghz P4. Intel has only got 3.8 ghz CPUs at most.

http://www.golem.de/0507/39511.html
"Auf einen 4-GHz-Pentium-4 wird man also noch lange warten m?ssen, wenn es ihn ?berhaupt jemals geben wird."

Trans: In other words one still has to wait long time for a 4ghz P4 - if there will be one at all.

It's possible he overclocked it but it's not likely as it's an Intel chip + it's at that high frequency. Hence, the RN server specs are probably fake.

FYI -

The Roughnecks would like to introduce our new Super Power Server
AMD 64X2 4400  overclock FSB 2200@2450
2 Gigs PC4000 - 500mhz Dual DDR Overclocking RAM
1Gbit LAN on 100Mbit line with 2Teribit monthly Xfer
Im not a supporter of cheats. I'm simply another forum spectator.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2005, 10:23:11 pm »
FYI -

The Roughnecks would like to introduce our new Super Power Server
AMD 64X2 4400 overclock FSB 2200@2450
2 Gigs PC4000 - 500mhz Dual DDR Overclocking RAM
1Gbit LAN on 100Mbit line with 2Teribit monthly Xfer

Who would spend that kind of money for a computer to host some crappy game?

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

XeLSiS

• Poptart
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kaos-squad.org
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2005, 07:23:17 am »
Anticipation for Armed Assault high specs... Since OFP is simply a conversion to a new engine, its CPU Hog Nature will most likely be converted as well, possibly improved though if they were smart.
Im not a supporter of cheats. I'm simply another forum spectator.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2005, 07:50:00 am »
Quote from: XeLSiS
Anticipation for Armed Assault high specs... Since OFP is simply a conversion to a new engine, its CPU Hog Nature will most likely be converted as well, possibly improved though if they were smart.

Yes but NO online fps game needs more to SERVE it in dedicated mode than what 99% of most game playes own to PLAY it.

Sounds as silly to me as a person who buys a $6,000 tv set to only watch the news or Jay Leno.

A good internet (28-30K of upload per player slot) is a good investment...but servers need alot less cpu/ram than the players by far.