Author Topic: feel free to Clone these people  (Read 3177 times)

joeb1

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
feel free to Clone these people
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2005, 01:16:38 am »
Nicholas Malboeuf,

I don't think you think youre being smart by making personal threats on here now?  taking the ofp rivalry to a new level hmmm

sorry but you are out of luck if you think banning my ip from 3 CTI servers has ruined my life, CTI sucks and gets boring quickly, how can you play that shit all day... if we want to play real time strategy war games there are better alternatives than ofp, so its not a big loss at all. I DONT CARE ABOUT BANNING, I havvent even asked to be removed from any of the ban lists

its telling thought that you have to try and make personal threats just because you are some pathetic loser, you can try and be a bully all you want and threaten but you wont get far, as in real life, you are probably going to end up with a very short lifespan or in prison if you threaten people as you are doing here

i suggest you drop it, i dont want to play on your servers, and keep your bans in place, the reason I dont care about bans because the computer game isnt my life, and I can separate a game from reality, something you can't do, thats why you are here under a fake name trying to make threats

admins please post the IPs of the poster Yen so we can confirm thats its who we think it is

Mahlkav

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2005, 01:24:12 am »
Quote from: joeb1
if we want to play real time strategy war games there are better alternatives than ofp

This is offtopic, but please enlighten me?
(\_/)

(*.*)

(><)

(_l_) This is bunny, copy him and paste him into your signature if you want to help him dominate the world.

Yen

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2005, 01:50:48 am »
admins please post the IPs of the poster Yen so we can confirm thats its who we think it is

Well, I'm really sorry but I haven't violated a single thing written on the first page. So posting to the public or to Joeb1 the IP I'm now using will be quite unfair and surprising for someone. :P

joeb1

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2005, 01:58:09 am »
you made threats yen AKA Nicholas Malboeuf, thats against the TOS of this site, your ISP and the law

and believe me your IP will and should be relevealed

Yen

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2005, 02:36:08 am »
you made threats yen AKA Nicholas Malboeuf, thats against the TOS of this site, your ISP and the law

Stop making a noise and point out the things I've done against TOS of this site. If you will be right, I'll tell you my IP by myself.

And don't forget that you are the one who is always the first abusing the other people here...

And be warned that I'll do the same with your IP and other things if my IP appears here without my approval.

joeb1

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2005, 02:43:38 am »
listen here

I dont play on any of your servers or do or say anything against you, but when you make threats against me all the gloves are off

if other people are cheating thats your problem, I am not responsible for other peoples actions as i said getting me banned from a few CTI servers is hardly a big loss, the worst cheat i ever used was deleting durbanpoisons MHQ a few times and spawning choppers for teammates, thats it, most of the times i played was without cheats

if you want to drop it, i suggest you leave and apologize for the threats

And don't forget that you are the one who is always the first abusing the other people here...

this is the biggest lie i have ever read, name one post where i did this, its malboeuf that goes around saying he f*cks peoples mothers, any time i insulted you aka malboeuf was when you started it first... so think about it, i dont have any problems with anyone else on this forum except people who start sh*t first like you are doing now.

[TKC] maphax

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2005, 05:15:40 pm »
the reason for the new patch is simple.
a long time ago it was annouced by me and grubienkdieb that no cheats should be issued to publics and if have a cheat keep it too ureself.  this was too stop any chance of a new patch.
this annoucement was broken with the arrive of the ac cheater pack.  which was giving to everyone.(BIS)...

maybe we should do this again if its getting to hard to cheat again.
[TKC] MAPHAX  AT URE SERVICE

joeb1

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2005, 07:38:55 pm »
the cheatpack is undetected by any BIS patch, its just the ID changer that is broken on the latest 1.96b patch

but there are people releasing private supercheat detection scripts, like ALSR, and most of this is done by "sicilian"

so making the newer supercheat dev only is debateable, but the new ID changer should definately be kept dev only (if and when it is released...)