Author Topic: feel free to Clone these people  (Read 3179 times)

joeb1

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
feel free to Clone these people
« on: August 05, 2005, 03:08:10 am »
[HIS] Patton 1143387 XML link http://www.ofp-his.com/squad/patton/squad.xml

Cleric melchior 3225851

DOM 707018

unwrittenLaw 537483

[ETA] Carc?ss 3374437

NeoKabookie XML link http://www.icl-squad.com/xml/squad.xml

Phantasm XML link http://www.icl-squad.com/xml/squad.xml

Rubbara XML http://www.icl-squad.com/xml/squad.xml

Yen

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
Why and how...
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2005, 03:48:27 am »
Sorry, can you explain please more deeply? I don't get the idea.

1. Why I should do it when I can use some completely unknown name and so not to be suspicious to others that I'm behaving differently than the original person.

2. Where and how to do it. Every noob today has the 1.96b server and I'm flying out a few secs after I connect with the modified ID by IdChanger...  :(

Y.

joeb1

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2005, 07:17:12 am »
playing as an anonymous player can make it more likely that you will be kicked from certain servers

thats why you can clone others

i may add to the list

2. Where and how to do it. Every noob today has the 1.96b server and I'm flying out a few secs after I connect with the modified ID by IdChanger... Sad

not every server, all linux servers cannot use 1.96b, unless they run the server in a windows emulator

I really hope though that mullah or one of the other crackers manages to break the new server ID checks so we can back to ID faking on every server

[TKC]Sexo

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2005, 03:11:09 pm »
Quote from: joeb1
playing as an anonymous player can make it more likely that you will be kicked from certain servers

thats why you can clone others

i may add to the list

2. Where and how to do it. Every noob today has the 1.96b server and I'm flying out a few secs after I connect with the modified ID by IdChanger... Sad

not every server, all linux servers cannot use 1.96b, unless they run the server in a windows emulator

I really hope though that mullah or one of the other crackers manages to break the new server ID checks so we can back to ID faking on every server

Yep but after that we need to keep it secret.. we cant openly give all cheats / id changers for all. Since also anti-cheaters advantage of them + malboeuf had send id changer and super cheat to BIS. Rumers tell that  is the reason why 1.96b was released.

Yen

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
Identity
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2005, 03:12:22 pm »
BTW: Stealing someones identity, which the combination of name and unique ID surely is, is a federal crime even in British Columbia isn't it?

Or at least in EU it is, so be careful with that.

Y.

[TKC]Sexo

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
Re: Identity
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2005, 03:16:18 pm »
Quote from: Yen
BTW: Stealing someones identity, which the combination of name and unique ID surely is, is a federal crime even in British Columbia isn't it?

Y.

lol. a player has not got a identity. :)

Yen

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2005, 03:28:35 pm »
Quote from: jamppa

lol. a player has not got a identity. :)

Well, I'm not so sure as you are.

But never mind, I'm using always my real ID sometimes with a different name and was never cought cheating. It's necessary to cheat in a smart way. Spawning an A10 squad is not the smartest one...

BTW: When you spawn a vehicle, try after it gets destroyed to push it somehow out of the island (at least on C&H maps) (into the water or just remove the wreck with the delete item option).  Other players will then have no suspicion. (If it will not disappear after some time...)

Y.

logilor

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2005, 06:10:10 pm »
Quote from: jamppa
Yep but after that we need to keep it secret.. we cant openly give all cheats / id changers for all. Since also anti-cheaters advantage of them + malboeuf had send id changer and super cheat to BIS. Rumers tell that  is the reason why 1.96b was released.

That was never the reason for the 1.96b!! malboeuf? Thats really a rumour :lol:

[TKC]BlueGrass

• Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2005, 07:19:53 pm »

Y.

Trust me, using someone?s nickname and game ID number is in no way in violation of any countries laws. Only official documents that are faked, such as passports and work identity cards can be considered identity theft.

joeb1

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2005, 01:42:14 am »

Y.

please post the relevant law and source for your claim please that says using someones operation flashpoint nickname is a crime

reasons it is not a crime

1. you arent hacking any accounts

2.  its not password protected

3. its not a legal form of "indentification"

sorry but you are certainly full of crap to make such a claim......lol

Yen

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2005, 04:09:42 am »
First I don't know the laws in British Columbia / Canada, I just assumed that it might be already so evolved as on the old continent they are.

Now to your points:

Yes, you are hacking the account identified by an uniquie ID using a hacking/faking tool. So this both your points are violated using the ID changer. The account/ID comes against a payment with the original copy of the game and it's unique.

that's true

[TKC]BlueGrass

• Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2005, 07:21:55 am »
Thats better : )

joeb1

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2005, 07:55:53 am »
First I don't know the laws in British Columbia / Canada, I just assumed that it might be already so evolved as on the old continent they are.

Now to your points:

Yes, you are hacking the account identified by an uniquie ID using a hacking/faking tool. So this both your points are violated using the ID changer. The account/ID comes against a payment with the original copy of the game and it's unique.

that's true

you just proved your own stupidity by claiming the ID changer hacks an "account" because all it does is change a few memory addresses on the persons OWN computer, and the server reports whats the persons computers ID in memory says... an account would mean it had a login on some server, thats not happening, all ofp usernames are anonymous, no one legally owns anything

by the way you just gave your self away by attempting to claim some BS about canadian laws, so most likely you are malboeuf or one of his associates who thinks he can guess my location from my IP address, not very smart are you?

admins keep an eye on yen, he may be an infilitrator

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2005, 11:46:34 am »
rofl its just funny watch that  :lol:

Yen

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2005, 02:33:26 pm »
Quote from: joeb1

by the way you just gave your self away by attempting to claim some BS about canadian laws, so most likely you are malboeuf or one of his associates who thinks he can guess my location from my IP address, not very smart are you?

Well. I know more things. Besides your common OPF player name and your real ID even the name of the hole you're living in, phone number, shoe size, brain weight and the size of that small part of your body you call a "big dick"...
But I don't think you wanna me to disclose at least the last two things isn't it?  :P

Have you ever though about, why there are still less and less servers you personally see within the OPF?

Let's enjoy your paranoia man!  :D