Author Topic: phreedom/ill and lifetaker leaving  (Read 1152 times)

HeWLeTT

• First Post
    • View Profile
phreedom/ill and lifetaker leaving
« on: August 11, 2005, 12:02:32 am »
after 4 years of playing this game i've had some great times... i've worked in 5 different mods for scripting and modelling and also so has lifetaker and all we get in repayment is all these lgb bombs falling on us.. we have decided to leave this fucked up supercheat game because of you people i hope your so glad.

believe me if i knew where u all lived i'd fucking kill u u self centered unconsiderate bastards, i hope you live for eternity in hell!!

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
phreedom/ill and lifetaker leaving
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2005, 06:13:35 am »
Banned for claiming he would kill people.
86.128.249.96 reported to ISP BT.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Wizkid

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
Re: phreedom/ill and lifetaker leaving
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2005, 08:12:03 am »
Quote from: HeWLeTT
after 4 years of playing this game i've had some great times... i've worked in 5 different mods for scripting and modelling and also so has lifetaker and all we get in repayment is all these lgb bombs falling on us.. we have decided to leave this *f!ck* up supercheat game because of you people i hope your so glad.

believe me if i knew where u all lived i'd *f!ck* kill u u self centered unconsiderate bastards, i hope you live for eternity in hell!!

Statements like that just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside  :icon_satisfied :iconw
shut the fuck up!