Author Topic: Prominent membership  (Read 1061 times)

[TKC]Sexo

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
Prominent membership
« on: August 04, 2005, 08:39:10 am »
Can i somehow be prominent member of TKC?

+ do we have some sort of attacks to some precice servers. Since if we do I wanna join the raid. 3 wizards and 1 healer will be enough to empty one server :P

[TKC]Sexo

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
Prominent membership
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2005, 08:48:53 am »
oh.. and anyone think its possible to add cheat which copies the stuff in desert island maps. Then you could teleport some irritating guy there in your fancy copy of the map. :)... give him also godmode so he cant kill himself. :) he will soon disconnect when he finds out he cant see anyone and no-one can see him . LOL.

joeb1

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
Prominent membership
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2005, 09:11:10 am »
Quote from: jamppa
oh.. and anyone think its possible to add cheat which copies the stuff in desert island maps. Then you could teleport some irritating guy there in your fancy copy of the map. :)... give him also godmode so he cant kill himself. :) he will soon disconnect when he finds out he cant see anyone and no-one can see him . LOL.

easy just use the latest cheatpack you can select object on a player then teleport them anywhere, even take away their weapons

theres also another method to teleport players, but you would need to add the scripts to your cheatpack

[TKC]Sexo

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
Prominent membership
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2005, 01:50:20 pm »
oh  yea... done it... but i wanted really to copy the hexenkessel map i.e. near to the real one.. then i could teleport ppl there :P...

[TKC]BlueGrass

• Heckler
    • View Profile
Prominent membership
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2005, 05:57:59 pm »
What you did the spining players cheat? lol so funny it is.

And yes your right, teleporting players to a premade hexenkessle would be really funny.

Im not sure how it works but, maybe it could be as easy as Un-PBO'ing a Hexenkeselle and puting it into the script?

Naaaa com to think of it, its probably works like;

'Create object' 'Put object in position XXX'
'Create object' 'Put object in position XXX'

etc etc.

So you would need to get the exact positions for each building perfect and you would need to do every one!!! So the script would be massive.

[TKC] maphax

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
Prominent membership
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2005, 08:23:53 pm »
i gave some hexenkseel players a an air show. ;)
[TKC] MAPHAX  AT URE SERVICE