Author Topic: Anyone downloading cheats  (Read 2613 times)

Anonymous

Anyone downloading cheats
« on: January 23, 2004, 09:38:13 pm »
Anyone who downloads cheats here is a wanker. What are you playing at and who do you think your cheating? the only person your cheating is yourself because your cheating yourself out of experiencing the game as it was intended. So what you can get to the top of the scoreboard, but you know its not on your own skill.

Do you really need to be doing this? Why not just move onto another game if your board with the game you want to cheat in. If your not bored with the game then wouldnt your time be better spent practicing or getting into a proper clan who can train you up to a better standard?

Game companies spend years developing these games for you to play and support them for several more years with patches and updates. Why let wankers like the ones who run this site spoil all their hard work?

Anyone who thinks they can get away with cheating had better watch out. With the development of the latest patches it is becoming easier for server admins to catch you out with your little scam.

THE ONLY PERSON YOUR KIDDING IS YOURSELF!!!!!!

Play legitimately or dont play at all.

All cheaters are noobies and unskilled and will get banned from servers once your found out!

Y O U  H A V E  B E E N  W A R N E D!

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2004, 10:15:52 pm »
Right, first off threats aren't allowed here, even if they are empty. Read forum rules #3.b and #3.c .

So how are you going to ban these cheaters, remember if you haven't got proof it's a bad decision.

Also, what if I just change my User ID? And/Or use a proxy server to bypass IP bans?

Anyone who downloads cheats here is a wanker. What are you playing at and who do you think your cheating? the only person your cheating is yourself because your cheating yourself out of experiencing the game as it was intended. So what you can get to the top of the scoreboard, but you know its not on your own skill.

What if I already have experienced the game as it was intended, OFP is a rather old game. There is no variation anymore, therefore it's time to variate it. When the game starts to get uninteresting it's only a fool who continues to waste his time on playing as it was intended. It's better to make it interesting. Skill lol, if you have played the game enough you got a good "skill". And what are the benefits of having a good skill in a game? It's nuisance compared to the skill used to make cheats or use them( even if that means to push a button).

Do you really need to be doing this? Why not just move onto another game if your board with the game you want to cheat in. If your not bored with the game then wouldnt your time be better spent practicing or getting into a proper clan who can train you up to a better standard?

Because it's dumb to move on to another game when there still is a little bit left of the game. It's like you would take a bit of an apple and then throw it away. The question is if it's worth the time to play the game at all if it's needed to play in a clan to get a good gaming experience(=fun).

Game companies spend years developing these games for you to play and support them for several more years with patches and updates. Why let wankers like the ones who run this site spoil all their hard work?

If they work for years and do good patches (=are interested in the game) they would do anti-cheat improvements. Remember that the games are not made for free, the programmers get paid. It's their work to make the game work well. It's the customers choise to use(play) it.

Anyone who thinks they can get away with cheating had better watch out. With the development of the latest patches it is becoming easier for server admins to catch you out with your little scam.

Which game is 100% cheater-free? You are talking as if the world was a dream. It isn't that easy, don't be naive. Let's imagine and admin "catches" a cheater (who only wants to enjoy the last bits of a game and his money), then the cheater has to defend himself, which is very possible by changing some things. And once again the cheater is unbanned.

THE ONLY PERSON YOUR KIDDING IS YOURSELF!!!!!!

No, the only person who is kidding himself is the one who still plays a game to make the time run away. You are not kidding yourself if you are having fun. So why not just simply prolong the game experience and have fun, right as games are supposed to be about, fun.

Why would someone be stopped from using his bought product?
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

Vicious

• Old Guard
  • Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2004, 12:16:03 am »
By chance do you know someone named Marshal?
Innocence proves nothing

FISHY

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2004, 05:14:17 am »
lmao... just think he typed all that and it aint like anyone gives a toss here just makes me laff. :lol: and i might be a wanker but at least im good at it :oops:
OFP til we die and than some. The TKC corperation makes the battlefeild a place of wonders where anythin is possible

Wizkid

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2004, 05:20:23 am »
"Anyone who thinks they can get away with cheating had better watch out. With the development of the latest patches it is becoming easier for server admins to catch you out with your little scam.

All cheaters are noobies and unskilled and will get banned from servers once your found out!

Y O U H A V E B E E N W A R N E D!"

Im.. shaking  :P  

I never get it, what do you think you can accomplish here ? You seriously think we will just stop cheating cause you say it ?
funny  :lol:
shut the fuck up!

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2004, 07:01:55 am »
Man I know that he has opened MY eyes....now I am scared.

Sombody hold me!

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2004, 10:22:13 pm »
Well, perhaps all you guys can just go on your own server and annoy each other eh? I mean, how much fun can it be for you to maybe fuck up a map with a little tank here or there - for maybe a couple of minutes and then your kicked and banned. I dont see any fun in that? Then you have to change your ID and start all over again. How funny and how boring. I think your just bored with the game and havent a brain to try playing something different.

simple things occupy simple minds - so what does that make you?

Right, first off threats aren't allowed here, even if they are empty. Read forum rules #3.b and #3.c .

Oh is that right??? So what about you handing out cheats to play on other peoples servers - is that not a threat  too?

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2004, 11:12:52 pm »
for maybe a couple of minutes and then your kicked and banned. Then you have to change your ID and start all over again. How funny and how boring.

It takes one sec to change the ID. And I can play for hours (when I do) without getting kicked or banned.

Oh is that right??? So what about you handing out cheats to play on other peoples servers - is that not a threat too?

1# Cheating is a gamingstyle, if you have bought a game you are supposed to play it as you want any time you want.

2# We are not threating anyone as we have no arguments including "or" or "if not then" unlike your one "stop cheating OR be banned".

3# It's the person who uses the cheat who has the responsibilty, he might play on his own server and not on someone elses.

Conclusion# We are not threating anyone.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

Gal

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2004, 02:48:33 pm »
OK...

I can understand the "fun" you people have cheating. Sure, OFP is old, bla bla bla, so getting some excitement by spawning some tanks, or using wallhacks in fun games can maybe turn you on. Hell, I had fun on GTA VC spawning a rhino and crashing everything in me way. I had a good laugh creating riots.

Now, I ask you to do something your credo expressely denies. Take the other side.
You're an old player, still having fun in a good match. You have a league match because you enjoy that. And some people (not from your team, as obviously winning doesnt concern you, its just for the fun) use the cheats and scripts and etc they found here (and in other places as well, im sure) to gain a good advantage. Your team gets owned big time, and the other party has the guts to laugh at you, calling you n00bs and all. You feel with your guts something wasnt right. I mean, not everytime do you see guy kill an opponent each time he turns around a corner shooting, but they did.
You get pissed for losing in an unfair way. And as it happens more and more, you quit. Because, unless you begin using the same cheats they do, whats the point in matching ?

So, you see, its here I have a problem. I can understand you want to toy with cheats/hacks for the fun. But the problem is those also ruin the game for the people that still enjoy it normally.

And take the "impersonator". yesterday, a mate not knowing about it, kicked 2 players from server because of it. It surely amuses you, but those 2 guys got kicked for no reason. They arent amused. It was funny when it was one or two guys doing it. Now, it isnt anymore, because you cant enjoy a simple game without having some kiddy spamming it all. You dont get the fun, we get the nuisance...

I am quite sure that, if you make the cheats, you probably have an idea on how to stop those. It would be a good move if you helped the people that try to have good games without those nuisances too. Just for matches, it would be cool. OFP is slowly dieing, and cheaters are pityfully accelerating the death of it.

Now,we cant have a match without thinking "heh, whats the point ? Ill get owned anyway if they cheat". And thats sad.

So, if you still enjoy the game, and just want to have fun in "fun" games, please, help us keep matches clean.

Vicious

• Old Guard
  • Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2004, 07:14:04 pm »
I see exactly what you mean. I shall cheat no more.
Innocence proves nothing

TheHeckler!

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2004, 08:15:26 pm »
Quote from: Gal
OK...

I can understand the "fun" you people have cheating. Sure, OFP is old, bla bla bla, so getting some excitement by spawning some tanks, or using wallhacks in fun games can maybe turn you on. Hell, I had fun on GTA VC spawning a rhino and crashing everything in me way. I had a good laugh creating riots.

Now, I ask you to do something your credo expressely denies. Take the other side.
You're an old player, still having fun in a good match. You have a league match because you enjoy that. And some people (not from your team, as obviously winning doesnt concern you, its just for the fun) use the cheats and scripts and etc they found here (and in other places as well, im sure) to gain a good advantage. Your team gets owned big time, and the other party has the guts to laugh at you, calling you n00bs and all. You feel with your guts something wasnt right. I mean, not everytime do you see guy kill an opponent each time he turns around a corner shooting, but they did.
You get pissed for losing in an unfair way. And as it happens more and more, you quit. Because, unless you begin using the same cheats they do, whats the point in matching ?

So, you see, its here I have a problem. I can understand you want to toy with cheats/hacks for the fun. But the problem is those also ruin the game for the people that still enjoy it normally.

And take the "impersonator". yesterday, a mate not knowing about it, kicked 2 players from server because of it. It surely amuses you, but those 2 guys got kicked for no reason. They arent amused. It was funny when it was one or two guys doing it. Now, it isnt anymore, because you cant enjoy a simple game without having some kiddy spamming it all. You dont get the fun, we get the nuisance...

I am quite sure that, if you make the cheats, you probably have an idea on how to stop those. It would be a good move if you helped the people that try to have good games without those nuisances too. Just for matches, it would be cool. OFP is slowly dieing, and cheaters are pityfully accelerating the death of it.

Now,we cant have a match without thinking "heh, whats the point ? Ill get owned anyway if they cheat". And thats sad.

So, if you still enjoy the game, and just want to have fun in "fun" games, please, help us keep matches clean.

I commend you for taking the time to write clearly and maturely on your views of cheating gal, it is something rarely seen on our forums. I understand your concern that to some, clean matches are the primary reason for playing. The best advice I could give is for the clan to only play against other clans who are against cheating as well, and to play on a passworded server. This would be the most appropriate method to playing heckler free matches.  :wink:

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2004, 03:16:31 am »
You are a wise person....
As we all know there are 2 times to play in a game.

First in public and just for the pure fun of it (for if we had no fun why would any one bother to play at all?)

2nd to compeat with others in games of pure skill and teamwork.

I enjoy both and for me they do not conflect with each other.

As you have found this site surely you have found others and already are aware of what to watch for in contests of skill.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Gal

« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2004, 04:06:00 pm »
Thanks for the kind words.

Now, in fact, I changed a bit my views due to recent events.

Cheat as much as you can. The ofp community doesnt care. It seems they prefer a dodgy clan cause they're "mates" than clean matches. So be it.

Good luck all. Have fun. Give them Hell.

PS: i found this site thx to info given by a guy supposedly being a big anti cheat guy (not marshal, another one ).  :lol:

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2004, 04:08:29 pm »
PS: when i say i changed my views, it isnt regarding cheats. For that part, I still believe what I wrote. But I'm just disgusted by the ofp community. Reminds me... I still got VC in my box lol And i liked it, in fact... hell :)

Koopa Troopa

• Old Guard
  • Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2004, 04:27:53 pm »
lol