Author Topic: Stop crashing the servers, thanks  (Read 4382 times)

[TKC]BlueGrass

• Heckler
    • View Profile
Stop crashing the servers, thanks
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2005, 08:02:33 am »
I think this leads back to the 'Player VS. Community' philosophy. This is the concept that originally captivated me to TKC.

Having a server is a cool idea, and I for one would defanetly play there- But having it to basicly cheat against eachother goes aginst my understanding of cheating.

It wouldn't be 'Player VS. Community' it would be 'Player VS Player VS Player Player VS Player VS Player Player VS Player VS Player' Which misses the mark in my opinion.

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2005, 11:50:36 am »
i can remember once i created a "Public Cheating Server" and it was full in 10minutes lmao it was great a lot of non cheaters came and some other hackers.
i say its a try worth!

BlackEyze

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2005, 04:59:23 pm »
What is membership? a place in the dev section or simply a registered person?
--------------.Pass the anarchy stick.--------------

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2005, 05:39:35 pm »
u can be in the membership of a lot of things: gold membership,hunt-club membership, bowling club memebrship, tkc developemt group membership, tkc clan membership, cook club membership  and so on.

TheHeckler!

« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2005, 07:59:25 am »
Anothercheater is correct Solomon, the fact that a player uses our name in game is not proof in of itself that they are an actual member of TKC. And even if they are in fact a member, TKC is not responsible for actions taken by members. My comparison on the matter would be akin to blaming the NRA everytime someone is killed by a firearm.

On the topic of server crashing there are plenty of rouge players who crash servers on their own without ties to TKC. Also, the myg0t clan is all too willing to destribute and proudly use such hacks without hestitation or remorse...my guess is that one of those two scenarios are far more likely than a TKC member doing it. But if they are a member of TKC, then they are acting outside our policies and therefore we do not condone their actions.

I hope that sheads some light onto the matter.

Spacker

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2005, 02:06:07 pm »
basicly TKC dont fucking wish for servers to be hacked lol

if you hack a server how you supposed to cheat on it?

i guess hackerz get an overwhelming feeling from hacking stuff, like RAW sex lol

i think i see a chain of command here:

*hackerz
*cheaterz
*honest player