Author Topic: Stop crashing the servers, thanks  (Read 4384 times)

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
Stop crashing the servers, thanks
« on: July 12, 2005, 09:08:16 pm »
who keeps crashing  the servers today? thats bs! how should i try out new cheats then? someone dleete this topic where we can find the "how to crash servers".

3 times in a row, even on different servers with mainly the same players each time on same normal map.

its gay and not necessary.

plz crash only dst, ggx or sa server looooool

Louden

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
Re: Stop crashing the servers, thanks
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2005, 10:07:36 pm »
Quote from: anothercheater

plz crash only dst, ggx or sa server looooool

I dont think any server crashing should be done to be honest.
Blow me.

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2005, 10:15:50 pm »
People can use the knowledge as they wish IMO. People dont want us to cheat, but we do it, you dont want people to crash servers, but they do it. Its the same idea only server crashing is illegal probably since people pay for the servers.

[TKC]BlueGrass

• Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2005, 10:20:02 pm »
Supirisingly it is legal; only servers that provide some sort of proveable income are the only ones effected by law so far.

Game servers dont come under this cat.

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2005, 10:21:32 pm »
Well there you have it, its the same situation with anti cheaters against us really.

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2005, 12:00:09 am »
lol i just wanted to try out some stuff and then i cant test it that was not nice  :P

[TKC] maphax

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2005, 04:21:00 am »
why crash any servers?
[TKC] MAPHAX  AT URE SERVICE

Solomon

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2005, 02:49:00 am »
Quote from: [TKC] maphax
why crash any servers?

Because your policies say "we don't crash servers"? Because you like to break something, including your policies?

[TKC]BlueGrass

• Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2005, 04:56:39 am »
Quote from: Solomon
why crash any servers?

Because your policies say "we don't crash servers"? Because you like to break something, including your policies?

...Learn English or get an education.

[TKC]Lasher

• Heckler Apprentice
  • IWHBYD
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2005, 12:13:33 pm »
Quote from: Bluegrass
why crash any servers?

:iamwithstupid  :roll:  hes right tho get an education/learn english
Whenever work feels overwhelming, just remember that you are going to die.

Solomon

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2005, 01:02:18 pm »
Quote from: Bluegrass
why crash any servers?

lol nice reaction. And what is your education? Maybe you should know that not all people are born in an english speaking country. Btw I would really like to know what was wrong with the sentences I've posted.

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2005, 01:07:31 pm »
where do our policies say "we don't crash servers"?
also u guys shouldnt allways think its only tkc who cheats, a lot of ppls think that, including roushhhn?kkzz (rn lol).

its stupid to think its allways tkc, because in my point of view, tkc aint the ones who active crash servers or go cheating every day. to prove that we will make the supercheatpack 1.23 complete public in a few days.

Solomon

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2005, 01:51:47 pm »
where do our policies say "we don't crash servers"?

TKC?s Stance On Server Crashing

We want to be very clear on this issue. TKC has never publicly made available any program or hack that made it possible to crash a game server. Programmers within TKC did develop such a program for Vietcong at one point, however as previously noted it was never made available for download to the general public. Only a handful of individuals had access to it, and those that did rarely ever used it. The only servers that were ?attacked? were those run by clans who had previously attempted to sabotage TKC in one way or another.

Server crashing is one act that TKC agrees can destroy a game. Only in extreme cases, such as when others jeopardize the welfare of our community do we consider using this drastic measure as an act of defense. No type of server crashing software will ever be made publicly available on TKC.

Yes, you are right, there is not "we don't crash servers". It is said using other words. It says something like "we crash servers only in extreme cases", that's in fact nearly the same.

also u guys shouldnt allways think its only tkc who cheats, a lot of ppls think that, including roushhhn?kkzz (rn lol).

its stupid to think its allways tkc, because in my point of view, tkc aint the ones who active crash servers or go cheating every day. to prove that we will make the supercheatpack 1.23 complete public in a few days.

Of course I know that TKC members are not the only cheating and teamkilling players on the whole world. I'm not stupid to think it and btw I've never told this.
But as far as I know your community is the only community that has cheating and teamkilling as some kind of main purpose.
Sorry for this comparison (I'm not comparing TKC with terrorist, hope nobody's gonna think this!), but imagine this - if there was only one known terrorist group on the world, it would be natural that all terrorist acts would be automatically linked with this group by people, regardless the reality.

And - when I see a player using nick tkc-community.net who is spamming your url in the ingame textchat and is teamkilling and ruining my game, for me he is TKC member and I take him as a "delegate" of TKC-community. And you cannot cay he has nothing to do with your community.

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2005, 01:57:08 pm »
TKC members and TKC users are different people.

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2005, 04:13:53 pm »
And - when I see a player using nick tkc-community.net who is spamming your url in the ingame textchat and is teamkilling and ruining my game, for me he is TKC member and I take him as a "delegate" of TKC-community. And you cannot cay he has nothing to do with your community.

I just do a counter-statement to your argument:
When I see a player using nick www.tkc-community.net who is spamming our url in the ingame textchat and is teamkilling and ruining our game, then I cant know if hes not just impersonating or pretending to be a TKC member, You cannot prove that he is a member of TKC.