Author Topic: My opinion...  (Read 1279 times)

savep

• Poptart
    • View Profile
My opinion...
« on: July 11, 2005, 04:38:47 pm »
Are u really going to release the new wallhack?i think u dont have one! or more probably u have an easy "patchable" cheat! a new wallhack is available from 2 weeks! yes, it need some advanced windows knowledge, but who's the one here unable to use a dll loader, a memory addresser and the vchook.dll to bypass hradba? anyway tnx to rainerstoff for his nice dll!(the best one also in cpu performance)...
i didnt expect such an "egoism" from tkc...but that's it!u dont need programming knowledge! tkc just lied to us till now...an the release of the vc unban is the evidence! they released an unuseful cheat just to keep our attention alive!
just read the more u can on www.elitecoders.org and learn how to use the rainerstoff's dll to hook vietcong!i said...u need a dll loader, a memory addresser and the vchook.dll u can find in the latest version of rainerstoff's vchook! not going to explain how to use those things here...just to pay tkc with same kind of money they paid us!enjoy!

Jimmy

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jimmyschot.com
My opinion...
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2005, 07:59:14 pm »
there lay out sucks, this one is better.

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
Re: My opinion...
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2005, 08:45:31 pm »
Quote from: savep
Are u really going to release the new wallhack?i think u dont have one! or more probably u have an easy "patchable" cheat! a new wallhack is available from 2 weeks! yes, it need some advanced windows knowledge, but who's the one here unable to use a dll loader, a memory addresser and the vchook.dll to bypass hradba? anyway tnx to rainerstoff for his nice dll!(the best one also in cpu performance)...
i didnt expect such an "egoism" from tkc...but that's it!u dont need programming knowledge! tkc just lied to us till now...an the release of the vc unban is the evidence! they released an unuseful cheat just to keep our attention alive!
just read the more u can on www.elitecoders.org and learn how to use the rainerstoff's dll to hook vietcong!i said...u need a dll loader, a memory addresser and the vchook.dll u can find in the latest version of rainerstoff's vchook! not going to explain how to use those things here...just to pay tkc with same kind of money they paid us!enjoy!

??what

You need programing knowledge to create a wallhack but don't for modifying it to run under latest hradba. There are instructions in the forums posted long time ago.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
My opinion...
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2005, 08:55:23 pm »
LOL!

Rainer Stoff is a member here and has his own privet room.

Nothing a programmer does,makes or shares in privet gets put into the public download section without their permission....spying,stealing and snitching is just not cool.

This is out of respect for thier work and effort and to slow down those who work for the anti-cheat movement/companys.

Z

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

savep

• Poptart
    • View Profile
My opinion...
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2005, 11:22:43 pm »
Quote from: ZOldDude
LOL!

Rainer Stoff is a member here and has his own privet room.

Nothing a programmer does,makes or shares in privet gets put into the public download section without their permission....spying,stealing and snitching is just not cool.

This is out of respect for thier work and effort and to slow down those who work for the anti-cheat movement/companys.

Z

i did not spy, steal or anything like that! i simply say u gave wrong information on patching the wallhack to work on secured servers! and u did it just because u are interested in this forum's surviving! that's not cool! u dont explain exactly how to make the wallhack working just because u dont want to loose visitors and subscribers! u takl of disassebllers, debuggers, and so on...and no one of them is needed!
u are probably lying and u dont have a working wallhack, or maybe u are trying to pack it into a trainer...u prefer this instead of telling everyone how to make his personal, undetectable cheat! im available for any 1vs1 to let u see that my "way" works! but i'll explain it on this pages(or in private) only if u can do the same (and im almost sure that u cant)!
gimme server name and hour to meet and i will say hwre u are in the map from any point, if u do the same i will write "im a sucker" 1000 times in this forum!cmon!let me see!
p.s.rain is not here anymore, otherwise he'd reply personally!anyway if u think using his dll is "not cool" i can use the phreak dll (which comes from the same dll who used rainer for his wallhack...rainer stealed yes!cool?)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
My opinion...
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2005, 11:51:33 pm »
If you are talking about the wallhack by Taxman,if you read everyone says it is detected by Hradba on the forum he posted it on.

If you have a version that is NOT detected by Hardba 2.06 and wish to have it placed in the download section then you may do so with full credit.

You need to goto the MAIN SITE PAGE for TKC at www.tkc-community.net and REG there as it holds a differant set of nics and passwords from the forums. You will find a button to submit files/cheats/docs (must reg on main site page to use the function).

After it has been scaned for virus/trojans/keyloggers and then tested on the VC only test computer by the sysop and shown to work 100% it will be placed in the download section if you so wish.

It is all up to you as to what you wish to do with your program.
If on the other hand you just wish to point fingers and shout please do so  in the RIB section as that is what it it there for.

Thank you for your intrest in the TKC forums and enjoy your stay.

Z

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

savep

• Poptart
    • View Profile
My opinion...
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2005, 11:58:53 pm »
Zoldude i assume ur answer to be something like "No, we at tkc dont have a working wallhack!"...did u read my post?im able to let u see my WH at work but u can? if u can...meet in a server as i said!if ur wallhack works i'll explain how to make it almost dynamic to be undetectable!
P.S. I don't have the TAXMAN wallhack, its another one! it comes from an old RTCW cheat just like the Rainer's one!the only bad thing is that like rainerstoof's first wallhack it's heavy for processor cause it doesn't colour completely the model but he makes the model visible in its parts coloured in blue(us) or red(vc)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
My opinion...
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2005, 12:11:25 am »
Well I thought I made myself clear as to what I said but you are free to assume whatever you wish.

Anyhow the room to argue in is the RIB section here:
http://tkc-community.net/Forums/viewforum.php?f=5

Z

savep

• Poptart
    • View Profile
My opinion...
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2005, 12:29:43 am »
Quote from: ZOldDude
Well I thought I made myself clear as to what I said but you are free to assume whatever you wish.

Anyhow the room to argue in is the RIB section here:
http://tkc-community.net/Forums/viewforum.php?f=5

Z

quoted and reversed...assume whatever u wish

hoax-ravenheckler

• Master Heckler
  • Still the same old
    • View Profile
My opinion...
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2005, 01:01:32 am »
Then you would get a return back again and again, in a never ending circle.
There's never time to do things right, but there's always time to do it over.

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
My opinion...
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2005, 01:14:23 am »
There are still loads of VC fans who adore Rainers wallhacks around here. He is the only real VC developer right now. Even though he cooperates with TKC it would be wrong to say that it's our wallhack or something like that. We have no direct control of the wallhacks. Rainer is visiting the forums but not on a day-to-day basis. I can also confirm that there's a section intended for development of that kind of cheats. The dev sections always leak.

With Rainers method you only got to change a few bytes. He posted it here a few months ago. Everyone has been able to use that method to fix the wallhack (yes the dll rainer made plus the wolfenstein DLL loader) and for that you absolutely need no programming knowledge (yeah unless you want to understand what you do). This method can still be detcted easily through a patch, but on the other side it can be fixed again by the cheater. You said your method was better and "almost dynamic", if it's true it's obviously better than the one that rainer posted here. And you don't want to share even the outlines of it, that's sad, because we already have shared ours. If we have written that you've needed knowledge of programming it's been wrong. But I don't think it has been ment that way. To create a wallhack you need knowledge of either OpenGL or DirectX but also a little about Windows 32 Prgm is helpful.

The reason why the wallcheat isn't released is that the main page admins haven't got it and haven't got Rainers permission to spread anything even if they'd got it. The TKC mods have also agreed to release all cheats till VC 2 is released, otherwise there would be no cheats to release. And that's absolutely correct what you say, it's to keep pple waiting (but not only of course). (Just the same purpose with christmas, we can't have it every day! :)

I only know that some TKC devs have got the wallhack, and now recently an ESP hack appeared thanks to the work of a TKC member (he just doesn't want to release it (at least yet), he showed some pics of it and it will be put in the gallery if he agrees.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

savep

• Poptart
    • View Profile
My opinion...
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2005, 02:09:31 am »
Nice post Mullah!Finally a serious complete answer!I was just diffident for the fact that TKCs say they has wallhack but they haven't (and u confirmed that) so i don't like their promises of imminent releases!
Anyway! As u explained i dont have a new wallhack!just found the way to make any wallhack undetectable by simply managing the memory by a dll-loader...as i said, the dll i tested this on looks like just the first rainer's vchook!and...yes!as u also said the method is easy patchable by UA, but repatchable "ad infinutum" by the cheater! and that's the real advantage! but i found out more!...what happens if the dll loader is able to kill the vchook.dll process when it recognizes an incoming hradba call, unhook it from the vietcong.exe and rehook to it after hradba finished the client side control?AND WITH THAT I THINK U GOT IT NO?thats done using the latest version of winject (sp2 for xp is needed to manage the activate/kill process without crashes, at least for me)That's it!now i shared!I found that also the vchook3.1 works but i cant handle to manage it cause hradba seems to call more controls on id150 and 151 than on 149(generic d3d altering) and it has the alt+tab crash bug who makes it useless in fullscreen mode!

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
My opinion...
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2005, 02:19:39 am »
I always use windows mode for that very reason.

Sorry I could not use the same words as Mullah to make you understand.

Z

hoax-ravenheckler

• Master Heckler
  • Still the same old
    • View Profile
My opinion...
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2005, 12:20:15 am »
Mullah, can you use openGL code in VC aswell?

Thought it was just able throw DirectX 3D altering.
Or else the latest cheat in HradBa wouldn't be necassary.
There's never time to do things right, but there's always time to do it over.