Author Topic: No cheats...somebugs  (Read 627 times)

PunkbLaN

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
No cheats...somebugs
« on: May 19, 2005, 11:39:17 pm »
Well there isn't any real ceating in JKA but there are a few bugs. Some are hard to explain like getting inside walls on some maps using grapple or if you're pro like me not using grapple lol a lot of these are very well known now. However there is another little bug that I give credit to myself for exploiting and can be very useful. Bind +button1 to a key such as alt(/bind alt +button1) and everytime you hold down alt your chat will be up for as long as it's held down. Why not just do normal chat? For one it's a lot quicker to get in and out of and on most servers you can't get hurt with chat up BUT there are other uses. If you're on a server with force you can use force while holding this...(can't with normal chat) Now this is a big advantage seeing as you can't get hurt but can still use force. If you do any damage dealing force such as grip lightning ect you can get hurt until you reapply the +button1(let go and then hold down again) however if you use push and pull you cannot get hurt while doing it. This is extremely useful when lets say you decide to stand under an elevator...as all JKA player know you would be crushed unless you have chat up...so get under one, stay near the back of it, and pull your victims under it towards you to get kills easily. This works best by the 'bar' in tatooine. Many uses for it especially with getting grippers off of you in fullforce without getting hurt ect ect
Games Currently:

Guild Wars

Jedi Academy

Counter Strike: Source

[TKC]Lasher

• Heckler Apprentice
  • IWHBYD
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
No cheats...somebugs
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2005, 12:19:59 pm »
lol i dont know how thats a bug but there is somthing similar in jk2
Whenever work feels overwhelming, just remember that you are going to die.