Author Topic: CheatPack 1.2 | Bugs | Sugestions | Opinions | other shit |  (Read 5913 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

[TKC]Anothercheater

  • Heckler Apprentice
  • ****
  • Posts: 1349
    • View Profile
CheatPack 1.2 | Bugs | Sugestions | Opinions | other shit |
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2005, 05:58:06 pm »
Quote from: GRU_sniper
UPS GUYS ? Anti IDChanger 1.96 protection ?

I just connect to one server (I will dont tell here which one). Then I see in command line on top of screet this Good Luck TKC and in few seconds I was kicked (session lost) and banned automatically. I changed ID, comeback and again the same. Strange. They detect cheats. But I dont know if they detect changed ID or Cheatpack 1.2 ?

No they cant detect the cheats, the new ofp server "detects" if the id with that u connect is not the same with that u loaded up ofp. This is being investigated atm in the development section.

GRU_sniper

  • Klass Klown
  • ***
  • Posts: 384
    • View Profile
    • http://www.OFP-cheats.prv.pl
CheatPack 1.2 | Bugs | Sugestions | Opinions | other shit |
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2005, 12:58:56 am »
I must report a bugs

When I using CHP1.2 mostly Godmode and anonymous killing, My AT/RPG/AA shoot to one point. Aim not work not importand where You look. Also my guns shoot my body. F.e. when I aim in sky it shoot normall, but when I aim under horizon bullets shoot my body and not anyone outside. This looks like there is something outside me what stop bullets.

5min ago at BF I place Satchels but cant detonate them, just no option.
*******************************

GRU_Sniper PL

OFP Cheat's Center http://www.OFP-CHEATS.tk

TacticalOPS Cheat's Center http://www.TO-cheats.tk


******************************

[TKC]Anothercheater

  • Heckler Apprentice
  • ****
  • Posts: 1349
    • View Profile
CheatPack 1.2 | Bugs | Sugestions | Opinions | other shit |
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2005, 02:04:18 am »
Quote from: GRU_sniper
I must report a bugs

When I using CHP1.2 mostly Godmode and anonymous killing, My AT/RPG/AA shoot to one point. Aim not work not importand where You look. Also my guns shoot my body. F.e. when I aim in sky it shoot normall, but when I aim under horizon bullets shoot my body and not anyone outside. This looks like there is something outside me what stop bullets.


Reason for that is the anonymous killing function this problem is allready noticed, but cant be fixed yet.

joeb1

  • Klass Klown
  • ***
  • Posts: 263
    • View Profile
CheatPack 1.2 | Bugs | Sugestions | Opinions | other shit |
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2005, 05:26:32 am »
i couldnt get the mine script to work inspite of adding it to cheatpack and it appears in menu, anyone else have any luck?

GRU_sniper

  • Klass Klown
  • ***
  • Posts: 384
    • View Profile
    • http://www.OFP-cheats.prv.pl
CheatPack 1.2 | Bugs | Sugestions | Opinions | other shit |
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2005, 05:47:35 am »
My another idea about CHP1.2

Menu should be visible inside f.e. spawned tank. Becouse when it will be nessesery I have chance teleport from tank to safe place and noone will be know who was in tank. Now I must get out, find menu option, open map and teleport. In this time players will kill me 30x

Also what about other funny option. Spawned Fuel Truck. It should fall from 500m like Boats option and explode (its huge explosion). But funny thing is that It fall where I click on map. So I open map, click and 1 truck fall, click again and another truck fall and explode. Ofcourse anonymous killing. Good for kill enemy CTI base. Modern artilery :)
*******************************

GRU_Sniper PL

OFP Cheat's Center http://www.OFP-CHEATS.tk

TacticalOPS Cheat's Center http://www.TO-cheats.tk


******************************

logilor

  • Relentless Teamkiller
  • **
  • Posts: 70
    • View Profile
CheatPack 1.2 | Bugs | Sugestions | Opinions | other shit |
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2005, 05:26:05 pm »
Quote from: anothercheater
Quote from: GRU_sniper
UPS GUYS ? Anti IDChanger 1.96 protection ?

I just connect to one server (I will dont tell here which one). Then I see in command line on top of screet this Good Luck TKC and in few seconds I was kicked (session lost) and banned automatically. I changed ID, comeback and again the same. Strange. They detect cheats. But I dont know if they detect changed ID or Cheatpack 1.2 ?

No they cant detect the cheats, the new ofp server "detects" if the id with that u connect is not the same with that u loaded up ofp. This is being investigated atm in the development section.


I know this server... On your picture this stupid ALSR motd.
I also tried to play there and after some secs I got disconnected. The ID changer seems to be useless. I changed my ID lets say 10 times and always got disconnected after some secs. Fuckin ALSR. I never had this on another server.  :evil:

Can anyone report another server where this is possible?

[TKC]Anothercheater

  • Heckler Apprentice
  • ****
  • Posts: 1349
    • View Profile
CheatPack 1.2 | Bugs | Sugestions | Opinions | other shit |
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2005, 06:21:49 pm »
No, they probably trying out a new windows ofp server which they got with help of this bis guy. when more and more servers would get it then its no problem anymore for us to rewrite the id changer, its just a matter of time ;) we dont need to bother atm because theres a only 1 server. rest is discussed private and or in the dev section.

logilor

  • Relentless Teamkiller
  • **
  • Posts: 70
    • View Profile
CheatPack 1.2 | Bugs | Sugestions | Opinions | other shit |
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2005, 06:36:43 pm »
Do you really believe it is a new server? I heard of a anti cheat system called sentrie or something like that. Perhaps this is detecting the changer?

[TKC]Anothercheater

  • Heckler Apprentice
  • ****
  • Posts: 1349
    • View Profile
CheatPack 1.2 | Bugs | Sugestions | Opinions | other shit |
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2005, 06:42:50 pm »
no. "ofpsentry" cant do that.

logilor

  • Relentless Teamkiller
  • **
  • Posts: 70
    • View Profile
CheatPack 1.2 | Bugs | Sugestions | Opinions | other shit |
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2005, 07:01:35 pm »
But Bi said times ago they wont release a new patch anymore. hm

Do you know if it is only the id changer or also the cheatpack which is detected?

They really suck! I was happy when the id chnager came out and worked fine and now short time after I have to see this little assholes with a server which is kickin me.

[TKC]Anothercheater

  • Heckler Apprentice
  • ****
  • Posts: 1349
    • View Profile
CheatPack 1.2 | Bugs | Sugestions | Opinions | other shit |
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2005, 07:45:18 pm »
Quote from: logilor
Do you know if it is only the id changer or also the cheatpack which is detected?

They cant detect the supercheatpack  :)
This only one ofpserver detects when the id has been changed and is different to the one in the registry.

They really suck! I was happy when the id chnager came out and worked fine and now short time after I have to see this little assholes with a server which is kickin me.[/quote]
This ALSR server is the only server atm with that, then when more server get it we release a new id changer and trust me, everything what they can can we do too.

GRU_sniper

  • Klass Klown
  • ***
  • Posts: 384
    • View Profile
    • http://www.OFP-cheats.prv.pl
CheatPack 1.2 | Bugs | Sugestions | Opinions | other shit |
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2005, 09:42:28 pm »
But I have another serious problem. I talked about server logs.

Its really suxx, but Im usualy verry fast kicked when I start use cheats.
F.e. I will spawn paper car, put godmode to not let anyone kill me and discover who is cheater, but then Im kicked verry fast. Or when I spawn any tank or put TKC logo etc and escape from crime place, Im verry fast detected and kicked. I alvays use clan players nicks and their IDs.

so WHY ?

I think becouse advanced server admin need only 30s to find cheater looking into server logs. I have no other explanation. Its no matter if Im on map with 5 or 30 players. Usually Im kicked as first and only one from server.


but anyway HP1.2 a good work guys
*******************************

GRU_Sniper PL

OFP Cheat's Center http://www.OFP-CHEATS.tk

TacticalOPS Cheat's Center http://www.TO-cheats.tk


******************************

[TKC]Anothercheater

  • Heckler Apprentice
  • ****
  • Posts: 1349
    • View Profile
CheatPack 1.2 | Bugs | Sugestions | Opinions | other shit |
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2005, 11:23:45 pm »
Quote from: GRU_sniper
But I have another serious problem. I talked about server logs.

Its really suxx, but Im usualy verry fast kicked when I start use cheats.
F.e. I will spawn paper car, put godmode to not let anyone kill me and discover who is cheater, but then Im kicked verry fast. Or when I spawn any tank or put TKC logo etc and escape from crime place, Im verry fast detected and kicked. I alvays use clan players nicks and their IDs.

so WHY ?

I think becouse advanced server admin need only 30s to find cheater looking into server logs. I have no other explanation. Its no matter if Im on map with 5 or 30 players. Usually Im kicked as first and only one from server.


but anyway HP1.2 a good work guys


nah just do it smart, make sure u dont get a crazy ping, also dont forgett that ppls can lock u in with tanks or some weapons and see ur name.

joeb1

  • Klass Klown
  • ***
  • Posts: 263
    • View Profile
CheatPack 1.2 | Bugs | Sugestions | Opinions | other shit |
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2005, 12:03:58 pm »
i got the mine script working, i renamed it to _minee.sqs instead of minee.sqs

a civilian runs around laying mines in an ever increasing circle, very cool script

Perrin_X

  • Intentional Cheater
  • **
  • Posts: 35
    • View Profile
CheatPack 1.2 | Bugs | Sugestions | Opinions | other shit |
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2005, 11:46:05 am »
i have to also report a bug it seems when ever i die in campaign or in mission editor it never ends the game continues as if i never died and then i have to restart my computer to get out of ofp