Author Topic: London terror [SPLIT]  (Read 5240 times)

[TKC]Snake

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
London terror [SPLIT]
« Reply #60 on: July 24, 2005, 04:50:15 pm »
was it uniformed police?

Koopa Troopa

• Old Guard
  • Master Heckler
    • View Profile
London terror [SPLIT]
« Reply #61 on: July 24, 2005, 04:52:42 pm »
No.

[TKC]Snake

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
London terror [SPLIT]
« Reply #62 on: July 24, 2005, 04:54:07 pm »
I would've ran

Oynky

• Banned
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • 6f 6d 67 68 61 78
    • View Profile
    • Teamkill and cheat community
London terror [SPLIT]
« Reply #63 on: July 24, 2005, 08:18:27 pm »
WHoa!

now 3 bom attacks in israel...
those guys! they do that because of their religion

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
London terror [SPLIT]
« Reply #64 on: July 24, 2005, 09:38:23 pm »
Quote from: Koopa Troopa
That is crap! What would you do if a bunch of big men with guns run after you comanding you to stop? I would run. He couldn't know that they were cops, besides they were gangsters, they shot him, despite of the fact that he couldn't move or anything. And 5 bullets in the head!!! One is enough to kill a person, and they punch 5 bullet in his head. Those cops are criminals and should go to jail.

They definatly arent. They done the right thing IMO. He ran when he shouldnt have. This makes him seem like he has something to hide. And also 5 bullets was enough but 1 wouldnt have been. What if he had bombs strapped to him and they shot him once. Chanses are he wouldnt have died and he would just blow up the place.

[TKC]Lasher

• Heckler Apprentice
  • IWHBYD
    • View Profile
London terror [SPLIT]
« Reply #65 on: July 24, 2005, 09:42:07 pm »
helloooo!!! in the head!!! all tho not all headshots kill cuz they can still hit u/graze u and u still walk around and stuff.. but 5 was a little much..maybe 2 or 3 just in case but 5? phsyco pathic popos  :roll:
Whenever work feels overwhelming, just remember that you are going to die.

Wizkid

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
London terror [SPLIT]
« Reply #66 on: July 24, 2005, 10:00:03 pm »
Quote from: [TKC]thejoker
That is crap! What would you do if a bunch of big men with guns run after you comanding you to stop? I would run. He couldn't know that they were cops, besides they were gangsters, they shot him, despite of the fact that he couldn't move or anything. And 5 bullets in the head!!! One is enough to kill a person, and they punch 5 bullet in his head. Those cops are criminals and should go to jail.

They definatly arent. They done the right thing IMO. He ran when he shouldnt have. This makes him seem like he has something to hide.
Maybe he had some unpayed parking tickets..

Oh and yeah.. that should really comfort his family..
"Yeah he ran and looked suspicious so we shot him (in the name of your safety ofcourse) so he's dead and not coming back but he did look alot like a terrorist so no hard feelings right?? Have a nice life!"  :P
shut the fuck up!

Koopa Troopa

• Old Guard
  • Master Heckler
    • View Profile
London terror [SPLIT]
« Reply #67 on: July 25, 2005, 02:04:37 am »
Wtf, it's impossible to defend it. Just becuase he ahd somewhat dark skinn and a jacket they asumed that he was a terrorist. Why did they ducking wait till he got to the subway? They could have asked him to stop when he left the house. Those cops are just horny on killing, and when they come home they hit their wifes, and their children. If they weren't cops they would be in jail for some reason!

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
London terror [SPLIT]
« Reply #68 on: July 25, 2005, 03:01:17 am »
Wtf, it's impossible to defend it. Just becuase he ahd somewhat dark skinn and a jacket they asumed that he was a terrorist. Why did they ducking wait till he got to the subway? They could have asked him to stop when he left the house. Those cops are just horny on killing, and when they come home they hit their wifes, and their children. If they weren't cops they would be in jail for some reason!

The guy was asin (yellow not dark).

They dirrected him to stop more than one time and the one who shot him was about 3 feet away.
These are very bad times in this town and those who had to make the choice to end this persons life was based on the greater good of all those around him.

It is indeed a very sad thing that happened that day and time....and the laters knowlage that he was not a WALKING BOMB does not make those who needed to act any more happy....even if he did have a bomb.....having to kill another human is a very hard thing to do for people even in a normal war on a battlefild as I can tell you first hand.

Those of us who saw combat in "real wars" never really get over it no matter what we thought or how we felt befor that day....or how evil the enamy was.
Some of us cry now and then and even in public during broad daylite even after as much as 60+ years past.

Without knowing those who did what was needed of them to be done....it is so unfair and misleading too say they beat thier wife and kids becuase they did what they wished they NEEDED NOT do what was done becuse of thier jobs and or love for those around them -and thoses EFFECTED by thier actions loved and held dear to heart those effected by those actions-.

Given the mind set of those involved who took action in or saw what happened befor them....do you really think they are heartless souls who will not have nightmares....some in wakeing hours for many years?

Death in combat is nothing like an internet game.
It is real...and it is forever...and it makes most who see it first hand sick to themselfs.

Those who see it first hand in front of them and enjoy it are people to be closely watched and avoided for they are no more than willfull murders who have no soul.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

LastResort

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
London terror [SPLIT]
« Reply #69 on: July 25, 2005, 04:07:38 am »
The SAS teach the "Double Tap" to the head.. i think it's supposed to be one in the chest and two in the head. I think our boys in blue did well!
I want revenge.

Koopa Troopa

• Old Guard
  • Master Heckler
    • View Profile
London terror [SPLIT]
« Reply #70 on: July 25, 2005, 04:51:26 am »
Ok didn't know that het was "yellow", he was brom brasil, so I thought he was a bit darker than for example Tony Blair. They didn't have to kill him, that's it. And if I was a cop I would rather risk my own life and try to overman him, than shoot him. In Sweden we say, "hellre fria ?n f?lla", think about that.

oops, in english that would be "give people the benefit of the doubt"

Wizkid

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
London terror [SPLIT]
« Reply #71 on: July 25, 2005, 04:56:40 am »
No Z he was not asian he was south-american.

I'm not pissed at the polices doing it, I'm pissed at the ones higher up, the ones organizing this shit, the ones giving out the order to follow him around DISGUISED.
And Cmon, dont tell me if  a bunch of types followed you suspiciously for serveral blocks just so when you get to the subway they would draw their guns shouting "HEY YOU STOP!".
Shit, I would've ran like hell. It's not like you would'a think "Oh yeah maybe those screaming folks aiming their pistols against me are disguised cops!"

Excuses arent fucking enough.
shut the fuck up!

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
London terror [SPLIT]
« Reply #72 on: July 25, 2005, 06:08:21 am »
Quote from: Wizkid
No Z he was not asian he was south-american.

I'm not pissed at the polices doing it, I'm pissed at the ones higher up, the ones organizing this shit, the ones giving out the order to follow him around DISGUISED.
And Cmon, dont tell me if  a bunch of types followed you suspiciously for serveral blocks just so when you get to the subway they would draw their guns shouting "HEY YOU STOP!".
Shit, I would've ran like hell. It's not like you would'a think "Oh yeah maybe those screaming folks aiming their pistols against me are disguised cops!"

Excuses arent fucking enough.

Well let me tell you that long ago in my youth I was "unfairly" confronted by Officers of the Law and that due to my inocent offence of the currant sitituation was very "verbal" about what was going on and how I was viewed.

I got my ass drug out of the car and was chocked into a sleep and my last known thought was I was being killed....and unjustly!
My last thoughts were "I will kill theses S.O.B.'s if I live".

I lived.
I did not decide to kill them after all.

After undestanding why they did what they did  (a report had been phoned in about a woman being attacked by nearby people) and them (as well as myself) not knowing who-what was going on.....shit happens.

After a full exam and talk afterwards I saw they did the right thing even tho beforhand my last know thought was to kill ever one involved befor I passed out.

Good thing for them I ended up understanding why they almost chocked me to death and forgave them....huh!

Think about WHY things happen befor you act on them.
If I had not taken the time to ask and find out ther would be another six men dead today who really ment me no harm.

I don't need more ghosts in my dreams....worse those who ment me no wrong.

Z

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

ThisIsFun

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
London terror [SPLIT]
« Reply #73 on: July 25, 2005, 11:30:11 am »
I'd have to agree that the cops did the right thing.
I mean if you run, as it has been mentioned, it looks like you may have reason to.
I can understand maybe they were a little quick on the trigger, but a train station, I would imagine, having quite a few people in, the cops wouldn't want to risk the lives of many compared to the life of one heh.

I dunno. Thats the thing though. How were the cops to know? They just acted as I dare say they would have been told. Or on instinct.
With bombings fresh in mind, a guy running.. eh, it's hard to say, unless you were actually one of the individuals.

Still, I'm not saying I don't feel sorry someone innocent or whatever, lost their life. Just saying there was reason behind it.
Not all chemicals are bad. For example, without chemicals such as hydrogen and oxygen,

there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in beer.

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
London terror [SPLIT]
« Reply #74 on: July 25, 2005, 12:31:32 pm »
Quote from: ThisIsFun
I'd have to agree that the cops did the right thing.
I mean if you run, as it has been mentioned, it looks like you may have reason to.
I can understand maybe they were a little quick on the trigger, but a train station, I would imagine, having quite a few people in, the cops wouldn't want to risk the lives of many compared to the life of one heh.

I dunno. Thats the thing though. How were the cops to know? They just acted as I dare say they would have been told. Or on instinct.
With bombings fresh in mind, a guy running.. eh, it's hard to say, unless you were actually one of the individuals.

Still, I'm not saying I don't feel sorry someone innocent or whatever, lost their life. Just saying there was reason behind it.

I agree with this 100%