Author Topic: Freedom of Speech  (Read 1938 times)

Anonymous

Freedom of Speech
« on: February 01, 2004, 10:14:34 pm »
Freedom of Speech = Say what you want unless you "threat" or hurt anyone

Your threatening both myself and anyone else who pays for a server and who encounters cheaters who have used codes which you show how to use here. So none of you cheaters, under your rules, can have freedom of speech because they are both hurting the OFP community and are also a threat.

No wonder when you registered this website you called yourself 'Na Na', cos thats what you are Ba Na Nas...  :wink:

Oh yeah thats another thing - you have registered this website under a false name and address - isnt that against US Law too?

[TKC]Hubertus

• SCP Developer
  • Klass Klown
    • View Profile
Freedom of Speech
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2004, 10:19:14 pm »
Ah, cmon Mullah, do something to stop this kiddie.....

Anonymous

Freedom of Speech
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2004, 12:25:08 am »
Aww - this is almost as bad as the harassment we get when cheaters come onto our servers - nevermind....

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
Re: Freedom of Speech
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2004, 12:38:02 am »
Quote from: Anonymous
Freedom of Speech = Say what you want unless you "threat" or hurt anyone

Your threatening both myself and anyone else who pays for a server and who encounters cheaters who have used codes which you show how to use here. So none of you cheaters, under your rules, can have freedom of speech because they are both hurting the OFP community and are also a threat.

No wonder when you registered this website you called yourself 'Na Na', cos thats what you are Ba Na Nas...  :wink:

Oh yeah thats another thing - you have registered this website under a false name and address - isnt that against US Law too?

Lol, we are not threating anyone. Do we have any demands, or at least have we expressed any? Don't you need a demand before you threat someone?

Register under a false adress, eh? Then who can pay the bills? The site would've been down a big time ago if the company wouldn't reciev their money.

You are just talking shit. What's your point? You got to accept that there are different gaming communities. If you got no realistic point then stop arguing.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

Anonymous

Freedom of Speech
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2004, 01:29:12 am »
Don't you need a demand before you threat someone?

Al Quida didnt demand anything, but their a threat to the United States and the rest of the World!

Of course you can provide an invalid address - you just paid for this site by credit card.

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
Freedom of Speech
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2004, 02:08:29 am »
What's an invalid e-mail adress? All emails that are signed up aren't invalid...

You can get an email from me if you would like, but it doesnt matter.

And btw. Al Qaida has no goals or demands?;

"To banish the idol-worshippers (masharkhin) from the Saudi Arabian Peninsula and raise the banner of the liberation of the Muslim holy sites ? from the Jews and the Americans.

To call the Muslim youth worldwide to rally around the banner, in order to train them in [operating] [various] weapons and [also in] various methods of combat and the thought patterns behind them, and [to] set up [secret] cells throughout the world.  

Introdthe [Muslim] nation to the true face of its enemy ? i.e., the Jews and the Crusaders ? and [to] the fact that the struggle against them is eternal.  

To awaken [anew] hostility in the hearts of Muslim sons [as] in their hearts [their] link with the enemies has been blurred, until [to such an extent that] a generation [of Muslims] has grown up that walks along the paths of the West and covets what it has. Thus it [=that generation] deviates from history, from civilization and from its religion, because it is [poised] overwhelmed [in light of] the rainbow [-the colors] of the American viper.

To divide the ranks of the nation into two separate camps: [The camp of] faith and [the camp of] heresy, [in such a way that] will make the philosophers, scholars and supporters of each camp prominent.  

To expose before the nation the vulnerabilities of its foe, the means to strike it a blow and deplete it, and the ways to annihilate it ? both in its own territory and in our deserts.  

To remove the American fear from the heart of the entire world by the Organization that is limited in the numbers [of its people] and the means [at its disposal].  

To put an end to expressions such as ?the international legitimacy,? ?the democracy,? ?the liberty,? etc., to empty them of content and expose their dark face.  

To lure the American forces into an unequal campaign, in order to deplete the enemy?s resources and ruin it ? according to the same pattern as its Russian [=Soviet] predecessor.

To initiate a struggle between the American forces and the people of the nation (but not the armies of the rulers. Parenthesis in the original) in the framework of an ongoing campaign without boundaries, that will begin in the United States and spread from Afghanistan to Mauritania. In this way, the [active ? in the original: Makauma] Islamic spirit of opposition will rekindle, [during which] the Muslim youth will be armed with weapons"

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Freedom of Speech
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2004, 04:20:35 am »
I am getting tierd of seeing "Guest" for posting names.

I DO like to follow the points each side attempts to make tho.....interesting reading I must say.

However...you have a reged name and should not be so lazy as to use it.
You can even auto-log in if you want to save your fingers for typeing debate!

If you and others do not start logging in I will have to ban posting by "Guest" and/or ban all proxies.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
Freedom of Speech
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2004, 10:51:56 am »
And btw Marshal, it's not I who have signed up for the site. There are more than one site admin here  :wink:

So stop your false accusations, you can't get anywhere.

TheHeckler!

Freedom of Speech
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2004, 11:45:44 pm »
Seems I overlooked this topic, I'll take a moment to respond. I did register this site under a false name & address, for the plain and simple fact to keep my information private from individuals such as yourself (you honestly didn't think I wouldn't anticipate detractors looking up my information via "who is?" sites did you?). And I am well within my rights to do this in order to protect my privacy. If TKC were an offical "business" the laws may be different, but since it is not I am under no obligation whatsoever to devulge any of my personal information to you nor anyone else.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Freedom of Speech
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2004, 12:39:37 am »
Now who in thier right mind would look up the name and address of a deformed and insane evil clown and goto New Jersey to confront him? :?:

True that in the past people HAVE confronted deformed evil clowns..and even lived to tell about it. :?

But this one lives in New Jersey! :twisted:

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Wizkid

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
Freedom of Speech
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2004, 02:08:29 am »
and are also a threat.

So you think we are a threat ey? I thought you said you found a way to "stop us all", but still we're a threat ?
soooo...
Mwahahah
.....OWNED
shut the fuck up!

[TKC] Se7eN

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
Freedom of Speech
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2004, 06:15:28 am »
Quote from: Anonymous
Don't you need a demand before you threat someone?

Al Quida didnt demand anything, but their a threat to the United States and the rest of the World!

Look, Al Quida didn't verbally demand anything, but with their actions they demanded 2000+ American lives.  This makes them a threat.  If you don't like cheaters don't play games.  I'm not just talking about video games, or computer games.  Don't play board games either.  Cheaters are in every game or competition there is.  We don't threaten anyone by cheating, it's just our means of playing the game, so before you try to go off on one little rant, try thinking about the whole scenario before you embarrass yourself.
--Se7eN--