Author Topic: aim bot/spawning tanks  (Read 6917 times)

GameBro

• Klass Klown
  • Ex TKC-OFP-Leader
    • View Profile
    • TKC what else?......
aim bot/spawning tanks
« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2004, 04:21:28 pm »
cool tools then, maybe very helpfull. But there will be allways cheats, even with the Camera Tool. :oops:
***-=advanced_soldier=-***

Anonymous

aim bot/spawning tanks
« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2004, 09:08:38 pm »
Hmm who the fook uses my name superkiller sorry but its Super_Killer.
Actually cheat sucks cant belive how sad ur lifes is to sit infront comp to build cheat how fooking fun is that??? get a girlfriend fook her and be happy.. for that swedish guy who build this cheats tell me where u live in sweden and i will take the buss and come with a baseball bat u stupid fook.

And for Marshal hope the TNT team can stop cheats coz this shiits here need to go out  :twisted:

And as again u swedish prick i will hunt you down can i get ur phone number or we can go on ts and i will slap u u sad fooker... and second ban me here u want my OFP ID aswell?

How stupid can u be to host ID changers and stuff are you blond? well maybe u was a such noob on OFP and moved over to CTI and had to cheat to kill.. fook u.

Super_Killer lives in sweden and will hunt that mullah gay fooker dowm

[TKC] ~<{LTC}>~

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
aim bot/spawning tanks
« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2004, 09:38:09 pm »
southpark:
global warming is going to strike two days before the day after tomorrow

Anonymous

aim bot/spawning tanks
« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2004, 09:50:44 pm »
bunch of fags

btw super_killer AHAHHAHAHA your an idiot for even thinking you would go to there houses and beat em up, talk sence ffs
only balls u have had were in your mouth last night

but u cheating bitches still suck so carry on the good work girls

Vicious

• Old Guard
  • Master Heckler
    • View Profile
aim bot/spawning tanks
« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2004, 09:50:48 pm »
Quote from: Anonymous
Actually cheat sucks cant belive how sad ur lifes is to sit infront comp to build cheat how fooking fun is that??? get a girlfriend fook her and be happy.. for that swedish guy who build this cheats tell me where u live in sweden and i will take the buss and come with a baseball bat u stupid fook.

And for Marshal hope the TNT team can stop cheats coz this shiits here need to go out  :twisted:

And as again u swedish prick i will hunt you down can i get ur phone number or we can go on ts and i will slap u u sad fooker... and second ban me here u want my OFP ID aswell?

How stupid can u be to host ID changers and stuff are you blond? well maybe u was a such noob on OFP and moved over to CTI and had to cheat to kill.. fook u.

You are threatening someone with physical violence.
That is illegal, and you can go to court. And I do not think "Super_Killer" will hunt Mullah down.
Innocence proves nothing

Anonymous

aim bot/spawning tanks
« Reply #50 on: January 25, 2004, 10:36:56 pm »
Well nah i probably wont but if he lived close by i would... but this guys who biuld cheat dont have a life and just are simple noobs same with the people who running around with ID changers ect... they are soo bored so they need to do something so their "lifes" are little bit more fun   :?

Wizkid

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
aim bot/spawning tanks
« Reply #51 on: January 25, 2004, 11:37:42 pm »
"And as again u swedish prick i will hunt you down can i get ur phone number or we can go on ts and i will slap u u sad fooker... and second ban me here u want my OFP ID aswell? "

ahahhahahahahahahah I live in sweden too.. Im fucking shaking ! I live in Sweden/Gothenburg/ ?ppelv?gen 22  :P

Please come and pay a visit, and I'll enjoy beating the crap outta you with ma mates.. Cmon you chicken? I'll be waiting, im on floor 4 by the way..   :wink:

That woud be great fun!
shut the fuck up!

Anonymous

aim bot/spawning tanks
« Reply #52 on: January 26, 2004, 12:48:59 am »
Well the thing is ur to arfraid to come alone? lol u need ur so called "homo" friends as u mean ur geek m8s? haha well fook off instead i like like 13 miles from gothenburg but i will remember the street if i go by it ;)

Anonymous

aim bot/spawning tanks
« Reply #53 on: January 26, 2004, 12:50:34 am »
Och jo s? vem i gamla MOM e det??? haha ass? fan kom igen d?? cain, rap or bedlem ro whatever...

Anonymous

aim bot/spawning tanks
« Reply #54 on: January 26, 2004, 12:52:21 am »
SKAKAR NI REDAN? SHIIIIT UR HOMIES CAN COEM AND KICK ME WHEN I NOW SAID WHO U GUYS ARE!!!!!

Anonymous

aim bot/spawning tanks
« Reply #55 on: January 26, 2004, 12:57:58 am »
Soon they will delete my posts 100% post with the names on it ;)

So cheaters one more thing disapointed that u guys are swedish...  you guys gone destroy whole fooking OFP... blond fookers... and u swedish fooks can stfu and get back to ur corners dont suprise me u guys getting beaten up already..

NOOB is always a noob... Cheater always a cheater... Mullah and the other swede fooker both twats with no lifes... :S comon bitch... delete them now u guys cant handle it?

FISH

aim bot/spawning tanks
« Reply #56 on: January 26, 2004, 01:15:55 am »
Quote from: Marshal
no, the only reaso why you are here is to flame and whine about us
hey see the facts, you cant stop us you cant do anything...
so go where you came from and stfu

LMAO... Actually I can do something about you cheaters, even if your little files dont show up in filecheckers. I found a TNT team cheating last night and have video evidence of them doing it and now they are banned. Theres more than one way to catch a cheat as they say.

And from now on Ill be using this new tool in games to catch other cheats out. Isnt it nice that the cheaters actually created a tool that I can use against them...mmmm thanks guys.

ML
Marshal u Noob got owned by a clan and says he has  evidence of them cheating lol so why havent u posted the evidence, u just got owned like u allways do lol.

Anonymous

aim bot/spawning tanks
« Reply #57 on: January 26, 2004, 02:23:32 am »
listen guys plz all i asked is how to spawn tanks on a map can anyone help me at all if not stfu plz!

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
aim bot/spawning tanks
« Reply #58 on: January 26, 2004, 04:11:46 am »
Quote from: Anonymous

I hear that the prisions in the UK are almost as bad as the ones in Turkey.

You should really try to word things a bit better befor you end up sending us a postcard from one of them.

Unless you like the idea of free food only fit for pets and your rectum bleeding.

Why can't you act in a mannor that would make your country proud of you instand of shameing them?

Northener are you?

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Anonymous

aim bot/spawning tanks
« Reply #59 on: January 26, 2004, 04:32:38 am »
He is Swedish - try reading what he writes.

I will post the video - so suck on that!