Author Topic: aim bot/spawning tanks  (Read 6927 times)

Anonymous

aim bot/spawning tanks
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2004, 12:57:22 am »
u fuckin prick

Lol, please delete his account  :D

YOU FUCKING PRICK.

hehe, pls remove him too  8)

IT ONLY A GAME ITS FUN

Its not fun anymore if there are 5000 CS-Kiddies running around on the servers and spawning tanks.

whats the point of having the website if u already know how to cheat

Its always fun to watch noobs.

please mr web admin dont share the cheats

Are you talking to me? Im not a "web admin". WHY should I share something? what did you GIVE me? Nothing  :!:

Anonymous

aim bot/spawning tanks
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2004, 01:01:29 am »
Ive offered to give you something, do you want it or not?

What gives you the right to spawn tanks and nobody else? They paid 40 bucks for the game too!

Remember Share share share.

Bam

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
aim bot/spawning tanks
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2004, 01:03:17 am »
^^ still me btw^^^^^

Anonymous

aim bot/spawning tanks
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2004, 01:41:26 am »

Hmmmm...of course  :D

What gives you the right to spawn tanks and nobody else? They paid 40 bucks for the game too!

I was the first real ofp cheater.... I started over one year ago, maybe you remember...tanks on CTF Mokra....at that time I only wanted to destroy that map. Yes, thats right, I really wanted to destroy it. I wanted to cheat on this map untill nobody else plays it any more. I almost reached my goal...... Now you ask why I wanted to destroy it? I dont like the creator of the map. He called me a cheater 2 years ago because there was a bug in his map. I got banned on ~10 of my favourite servers because he made a mistake. I couldnt play OFP for a long time, the only place where I could play was Gamespy and some chinese lagservers. Then I had the idea to make an ID changer. It worked. I was able to play on my favourite servers again. Some months later I noticed that you can create maphacks. It took a while untill I found out how it worked. Now it was time for revenge. I decided to destroy his best map. I almost reached my goal as some of you might know.
After some time I learned that you can do a lot of dammage with mahacks. You can create tanks, thats ok. But you can also drop 500 bombs on the map, or you can crash the server. You can put people into jail, you can put them 10Km up into the sky and let them fall down, you can even hunt them with a laser sattelite,. You can really do EVERYTHING you want.
Now imagine this power in the hands of some kiddies. Im not going to share this knowledge with kiddies, they could and will destroy the game.  BUT if someone knows how to cheat and how to behave, I could help him to get better. I just dont want that everyone can download the cheats, there has to be some balance. We cant have 100 supercheaters in this game. Imagine everyone could create 500 bombs above you....would you like it? Surely not. Would you like to be dropped into ocean by a noob who doesnt even know how to drive a tank? I dont think so. Theres just too much you can do with maphacks....
Maybe you understand me now  :(

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
aim bot/spawning tanks
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2004, 02:02:01 am »
Right, I just don't see how you can "teleport" around people if you aren't the server.

It's the server who gives the players their coordinates and not another client. It might work for yourself, you might see that they have changed positions, infact you have only modified your own client to make it look like that. Spawn tanks etc is no problem as you make the server think it's a script that is excecuted (and it is)

Of course, if you are packetediting, the unprotected OFP-servers won't do any resistance making it possible for you to play marionette with the server. And I suppose that it's how you do it. Well, OFP is a quite simple game, everything is possible.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

Anonymous

aim bot/spawning tanks
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2004, 02:20:03 am »
The scripting language in OFP is very powerfull. There are "global" and "local" scripting commands. "Setpos" for example is a global one, you can teleport everyone just as you like and it works. But you cant give them different weapons, because "addweapon" is a local scripting command. You can also make variables global, for example your teams money in CTI missions, there is a command called "publicvariable", it sends the content of a variable to every client. Maybe ill make a list of all global/local commands so you have an idea of what can be done. It could take a while because there are ~420  scripting commands you can use.

Anonymous

aim bot/spawning tanks
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2004, 02:21:45 am »
Btw, tomorrow ill register at the forums  :D

Bam

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
aim bot/spawning tanks
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2004, 02:22:24 am »
People have been looking into packet editing for OFP for ages. Booooring. As you say the OFP uses no encryption for its packeting.

Quote:

Hmmmm...of course :

Here it is:  Open wide while i ram my fist up your oversized asshole and push your rectum out of your mouth where you can see what you talk through with your own eyes.

Thank you please

Anonymous

aim bot/spawning tanks
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2004, 03:47:23 am »
hhhhhmmmm i think i wasted my time here.......some cheat site
and as for these codes tell us what to do then im curious
anyway i wont keep my hopes up making this post has been a complete waste of time :evil:

Anonymous

aim bot/spawning tanks
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2004, 05:08:27 pm »
Hmm....seems like Bam doesnt like me, dunno why, maybe he is a racist or a counterstrike player...

Bam

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
aim bot/spawning tanks
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2004, 05:19:42 pm »
Dont flatter yourself, I dont like anybody.

Counter Strike ROFL, ahahahahaa.

Cmon why dont you let us know who you are, but the outcome will still be the same, i still wont like you knowing who you are (gasp shock horror its someone i know), still a cunt in my eyes m8. At least im not to spineless to put my name to my sentiments, unlike the majority of people in Operation Flashpoint and this forum. Wot colour are you, yer text is white:)Racist? bah whatever you want to think you filthy, thieving non-wherever im from person. Im sticking by my guns so sue me.

Anonymous

aim bot/spawning tanks
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2004, 08:33:41 pm »
It will make no difference if you know my name or not, im changing it severaly times a day.

Koopa Troopa

• Old Guard
  • Master Heckler
    • View Profile
aim bot/spawning tanks
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2004, 08:35:00 pm »
be a member you guesting guy

Bam

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
aim bot/spawning tanks
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2004, 08:39:08 pm »
Cmon do what  ^stupid^  said, be a member.

Dont you play in league games? Whatever still a looser.

Koopa Troopa

• Old Guard
  • Master Heckler
    • View Profile
aim bot/spawning tanks
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2004, 08:46:09 pm »
you miss spelled loser