Author Topic: aim bot/spawning tanks  (Read 6921 times)

Anonymous

aim bot/spawning tanks
« on: January 22, 2004, 07:42:02 pm »
anyone know how to make an aimbot in ofp.i hear its somthing to do with the super ai script.o can someone tell me how to spawn tanks etc in game:P

Anonymous

aim bot/spawning tanks
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2004, 07:47:04 pm »
No, you cant make an Aimbot for OFP. Dunno who told you this crap, but he must be a total noob. And NO, im not going to tell you how to spawn tanks, noob, find out yourself. Every NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB knows how to spawn tanks, you can read it almost every forum, so go away, Mr Server Admin, I hope nobody is stupid enough to tell you how to do it. Go away.

Anonymous

aim bot/spawning tanks
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2004, 08:17:15 pm »
link for a forum plz????
and i have seen SS of an aimbot for ofp:P so it aint imposible noob :wink:
u call yourself a cheat blah

Anonymous

aim bot/spawning tanks
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2004, 08:20:44 pm »
Oh, you have seen an a SCREENSHOT? Mhhhh...looks like you dont know what an aimbot does.... It points your gun at the enemy.... So, how can you tell if it is an aimbot or not? All you have is a screenshot with a gun pointed at the enemy. How impressive. Go away, stupid noob.There are no aimbots for OFP and there will never be one because its fucking impossible. Go home.

Anonymous

aim bot/spawning tanks
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2004, 08:34:12 pm »
well i have it brings up targets like raido targets thats how ive seen it i still have it just acnt b botherd posting it;)

Anonymous

aim bot/spawning tanks
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2004, 08:54:15 pm »
guys i thought this comunity was meant to help fellow cheaters and help noobie cheats like me get started  :wink:
could someone plz tell me how to spawn tanks on this or at least gimie a link to a forum where it is....id b most greatful

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
aim bot/spawning tanks
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2004, 11:09:02 pm »
Right, first off Guest#2 if you have anything to share do help others . In that way others will help you. It has worked this far, so it can work now too. Also if Guest#1 hasn't found it, it can't be on every forums around.

Anyway to answer your question Guest#1; you got to decompress a PBO map and then change it. (there are many ways to spawn something) However, to make a spawn script is the best way.

Later on you got to compress the map (could be loose in some cases aswell)

To answer your other question, an aimbot is possible, but there is no use for one, and the quality would be extremely bad. Remember that you always can paint the models. And put a coloraimbot on it.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

Anonymous

aim bot/spawning tanks
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2004, 11:14:55 pm »
hhhmmmmm i dont understand the paint thing :S
and could someone give me a script i need to put in the map and where i put it plz for tanks choppers etc
o yeah thats another thing is there any way of changeing the couler of the uniforms? :D

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
aim bot/spawning tanks
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2004, 11:18:58 pm »
Yes you decompress the addon. Or you could change colors via OpenGL with some ASM.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

Anonymous

aim bot/spawning tanks
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2004, 12:34:31 am »
I dont understand why you help him. Where do we get if we help every n00b? He doesnt even know how to make a very simple script, but you tell him how to cheat...... :?:
I was boored, so I decided to make a very very complicated and hard to use scriptbased aimbot, and of course im not going to share it because you deleted one of my posts.

Anonymous

aim bot/spawning tanks
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2004, 12:42:06 am »
yep and u also talk out your ass :D

Anonymous

aim bot/spawning tanks
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2004, 12:43:09 am »
and what is this fucking site for?????????
cheating websites ie. people who cant cheat come here to find cheat :shock:
whats the point of having the website if u already know how to cheat u fuckin prick?

Bam

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
aim bot/spawning tanks
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2004, 12:45:49 am »
WOOOOOOOOOOO

Boo freakin hoo, please mr web admin dont share the cheats becuase then everyone will have the same advantage as me, but oh wait im not doing it to get high scores, its for FUN REMEMBER. IT ONLY A GAME ITS FUN YOU FUCKING PRICK.

Now stfu, ps i thought u had nothing more to add?

jazznas

• Old Guard
  • Heckler
    • View Profile
aim bot/spawning tanks
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2004, 12:48:32 am »
this community is based on sharing and helping each other
so flames against "not so experienced" peeps that are asking fo help will be deleted

Bam

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
aim bot/spawning tanks
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2004, 12:50:54 am »
Which community is that?

Ive got something i could share with this community if you will accept?