Author Topic: I will Pay  (Read 1240 times)

zacherl

• Poptart
    • View Profile
I will Pay
« on: July 03, 2005, 03:41:48 am »
Hello
i need a wallhack for vietcong hrdba 2006. i will pay with paypal.

thx

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
I will Pay
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2005, 03:46:50 am »
Just hold on to your money as the patch shall be released soon enough. Keep watching the home page news section for that patch to be COMIN YOUR WAY!!! :)

zacherl

• Poptart
    • View Profile
I will Pay
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2005, 04:36:10 am »
ok i hope its goes fast and the new wallhack come... i will pay a little bit for the clan when tkc can give me this.

a member from a german clan say the tkc wallhack run on hrdba2006. he say he edit this and its run. but he don't give me this....

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
I will Pay
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2005, 05:18:30 am »
Quote from: zacherl
ok i hope its goes fast and the new wallhack come... i will pay a little bit for the clan when tkc can give me this.

a member from a german clan say the tkc wallhack run on hrdba2006. he say he edit this and its run. but he don't give me this....

Two revisions of the last VC Hook work as stand alone trainers and have not been detected for the past half year.
United Admin are a group of fat-headed,self centered wanna-be that don't know Jack but want everyone to look up to them.

I would never give those on the HradBa team a job (most don't have jobs programming in fact).

If you just script a HradBa bypass almost all the old cheats work without rewriting them (speed and ammo are server based) and you don't need a "new" ver of an old cheat.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Oynky

• Banned
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • 6f 6d 67 68 61 78
    • View Profile
    • Teamkill and cheat community
I will Pay
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2005, 02:48:00 pm »
Do ?ou'' think that after the realese of the new patch, pterodon will bring up an new hradba*>?

I am wondering what kinda securety VC2 has...
I hope that it woub be an easy one :wink:   lol...

hoax-ravenheckler

• Master Heckler
  • Still the same old
    • View Profile
I will Pay
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2005, 02:50:06 pm »
You can fake anything, anytime.
So it shouldn't be a to hard problem for anyone.
There's never time to do things right, but there's always time to do it over.

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
I will Pay
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2005, 05:20:00 pm »
Quote from: KingRuben
Do ?ou'' think that after the realese of the new patch, pterodon will bring up an new hradba*>?

Can almost guarentee it.

If pterodon want cheat free VC2 then what they need to do is ditch UA pretty much.

LastResort

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
I will Pay
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2005, 05:54:31 pm »
Quote from: ZOldDude
Two revisions of the last VC Hook work as stand alone trainers and have not been detected for the past half year.
United Admin are a group of fat-headed,self centered wanna-be that don't know Jack but want everyone to look up to them.

I would never give those on the HradBa team a job (most don't have jobs programming in fact).

Their a lot of hate their Z.. just let it all out man. And zacherl if you'll PM me your account details then i'll happily send you all the cheats you could ever want!!  :twisted:  :wink:
I want revenge.

zacherl

• Poptart
    • View Profile
I will Pay
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2005, 09:48:08 pm »
ok i talk with the person he say to me i must fake my hrdba on my vietcong version. i must make a fake for hrdba.ini... i must copy someone from the old hrdba.ini into the new...and after the vchook run...
hmmm

i will have the wallhack...i give this nobody please send private message i will pay for this...

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
I will Pay
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2005, 10:21:26 pm »
I dont think faking hradba is as easy as editing an ini file, also no body wants your money just wait a little while and the wallhack shall be yours.

LastResort

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
I will Pay
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2005, 12:24:28 am »
I want money! :twisted:
I want revenge.

Crossmol

• Heckler
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
I will Pay
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2005, 12:55:52 am »
Earn it by getting a job  :lol:
Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow...