Author Topic: If your all happy to cheat lets have your proper game names  (Read 7285 times)

Anonymous

« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2004, 04:46:36 pm »
There all shit marshal, and id own everyone of these fuckers
u guys just continue the way u are u bunch of sad fucks, u make me sick ull cheat in this and ull cheat in every other fucking game u play coz ur bad gamers who get jellous at people better than urselfs.

and a small word comes to mind everytime i hear about u people...

SKILLESS!!

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
If your all happy to cheat lets have your proper game names
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2004, 05:09:38 pm »
Whats's so important to have skills in a game with its purpose on having fun? Don't you get attention elsewhere in your real life? I feel sorry for all "play for stats" players.

We cheaters and TKers don't care about what others think about us. We play to have fun and at least we know who we are we don't have to show anyone how good we are, because we know it ourselves. We are glad to not have any weaknesses in our personality. We've got open and free minds who dare to think different!

There is no gameplay real profession, therefore a skill in gameplay would equal to a skill in "Loudspeaking" or "Supermarket-Cart racing".
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

Anonymous

« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2004, 05:50:56 pm »
and u think the whole reason behind cheating was for some guy to have fun?

u realy are thick.

and yea skills are important dont matter how good they are its just some of u dont know when ur limit is hit and cheat to go that little bit further.

The whole point in cheating wasnt for a laugh it was for some stupid arse to look better than others.

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2004, 12:26:03 am »
I didn't say that it isn't fun to play "normal" without cheats. It is fun. However it isn't fun if we play let's say a few years (same thing "every" day for two years fun eh?). There is no more variation left then, you are stupid if you continue to play then and then there is no idea to argue anymore, the thing is done. Of course most of the people on our planet are stupid. They have been fooled to think as everyone else, you can't think differently. To state that skills are important is just a sign of simple brainwash. It's just a game comeon, we play for the fun, it isn't serious. However, I don't think you are that stupid that you take it serious, you atleast can distinguish the difference between real life and game.

So..
We are all different when it comes to how little variation we need to get something to get boring.  Some of you quit playing the game when you think it starts to get boring.
I have also done that in every game until now. But the difference between you and me is that I discovered how to prolong gameplay to get the rest of what I have paid for. Namely I started cheating! And with success, it was fun.

I therefore suggest you to start cheating, see how it is. Remember that you aren't cheating to get good stats it's boring to get good stats. You could always start to TK people by telling your AI to kill another player or simply set mines at the factories, or by TK-AAing a starting USSR chopper at the start of a battlefield mission to get it bounce to later crash and display the pilot as the TKer. Try it out it's fun to play with peoples reactions, you are all too predictable. Start to think different, dare to be different.

Remember,

Knowledge is the power of understanding, the power to variate the situation as one wants.
Scienta est Potenta.

Anonymous

« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2004, 12:46:24 am »
I have played OFP for 3 years, Im not bored, so why should I have to put up with an asshole like you coming onto spoil my game?

You say a game is boring after 2 years, well move on then and find another game, theres nothing stopping you is there?

It just proves to me that your just bored and dont have a brain to move onto another game that is new and exciting.

ML

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2004, 02:06:52 am »
I move on to other games aswell, I moved from OFP to VC for example. Today VC is as fun as OFP to play as it's the same sort of people you heckle. It's just a new environment to get used to, and when it gets boring I get back and vice versa. You play around with the same type of people who always react the same no matter where you go or what you do, and you play with the same inclined rules and gamevariants.

Sure CTI was different, and it's the only thing left of OFP worth playing.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: ..
« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2004, 03:51:45 am »
Quote from: Anonymous
There all shit marshal, and id own everyone of these fuckers
u guys just continue the way u are u bunch of sad fucks, u make me sick ull cheat in this and ull cheat in every other fucking game u play coz ur bad gamers who get jellous at people better than urselfs.

and a small word comes to mind everytime i hear about u people...

SKILLESS!!

People that use proxies out of HONG CONG have no right to talk....do they? :?:

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Anonymous

« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2004, 04:40:18 am »
Nah CTI is shit, as is Vietcong in multiplayer - so thats two things your wrong about.

How do you know what type of people I mix with in OFP games?

My fun is had playing along with my squad, we get on comms and play other clans and do coops. Thats what you call fun, not flitting around servers to get a 5 minute buzz by cheating until your found out.

Anyway, it wont be long before new games come out that you cant write cheats for. All the developers need to do is zip the files into a format that none of you losers have the tool to read it with. Simple solution eh!

Oh this is Marshal by the way, I cant be assed to constantly log in to this crappy site everytime I want to write something because your 'stay logged in' system doesnt work. Maybe you need to sort out your site before bothering writing cheat codes?

ML

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2004, 10:26:11 am »
Quote from: Anonymous
Nah CTI is shit, as is Vietcong in multiplayer - so thats two things your wrong about.

How do you know what type of people I mix with in OFP games?

My fun is had playing along with my squad, we get on comms and play other clans and do coops. Thats what you call fun, not flitting around servers to get a 5 minute buzz by cheating until your found out.

Anyway, it wont be long before new games come out that you cant write cheats for. All the developers need to do is zip the files into a format that none of you losers have the tool to read it with. Simple solution eh!

Oh this is Marshal by the way, I cant be assed to constantly log in to this crappy site everytime I want to write something because your 'stay logged in' system doesnt work. Maybe you need to sort out your site before bothering writing cheat codes?

ML

You play for far more than 5 minutes. In most cases people never know who the cheater is. In VC the developers compressed the game into a cbf format, but it was easy as pie to extract it. Also memory related cheats doesn't require an extraction.

Your log in problem is that you haven't enabled cookies.

jazznas

• Old Guard
  • Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 26, 2004, 11:37:13 am »
lol you fool, the devs use such fileformats (like pk3) to make it easy for fans to make mods
never thought about that he?

btw: vc was never meant to be moddet but pterodon (the devs of vc) did a big mistake

they used the ".cbf" file format to compress all important files... thats ok
but then they did a mistake, they compressed all small cbf files to a big one

and this big cbf is extracted by the setup exe (they called it "installation" :roll:), so it was just a question of time when someone will figure out how to use the setup exe to extract the smaller ones

anyway, i dont get it, why do you always come back? i mean what do you want here? what do you think will your presence here cause?

we will never stop doing what we are doing and we give a shit of what others say about us, you will never change our minds
same as we arent able to change your mind as it seems

you are frustrated about all the evil cheaters that came to destroy the game you love and you dont see the reason why someone should "cheat"
we tryed to explain it to you but you diddnt listen so this cant be the reason for your presence

or are you just here to show what a tugh guy you are and that you r gonna ban us all from your server?
wow you can ban me from !one single server! in a game that i dont even play
lol and i could unban myself in less than one min... wow im impressed

see the facts heckling will always be and YOU cant stop us, youre just a small fry...
so dont waste your and of course our time and hook it

do what you have to do, post senseless movies that are showing people cheating, try to ban them but dont waste our time.

...im getting tired of discussions like this :?

GameBro

• Klass Klown
  • Ex TKC-OFP-Leader
    • View Profile
    • TKC what else?......
« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2004, 11:56:00 am »
But only thing is very sad, its cheating in clanwars. I Personally think cheating for fun is ok, but in Clans who have Wars and cheat to be allways on the Toplists, their Game get boring ,and they play very short Time.
Dont understand me wrong, but thats what I think.

OK. you can cheat long Time if the whole Clan does, but for Single Cheaters in some Clan like OFP has it, the Game gets to be boring.
I play Flashpoint since 3 Years and never got bored without Cheating.
***-=advanced_soldier=-***

jazznas

• Old Guard
  • Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 26, 2004, 01:13:08 pm »
jep thats right, cheatin in clanwars sucks
it only prooves that you need the cheats to win

GameBro

• Klass Klown
  • Ex TKC-OFP-Leader
    • View Profile
    • TKC what else?......
« Reply #42 on: January 26, 2004, 01:39:02 pm »
yes, but many People does it. So sometimes its not really fun to play Wars.
I understand Marshal in some Way, but their are also Guys who just want cheat for fun, not to win any War. I think the Hardcore-Cheats should be still abit Privat, so none of some Kids who just spoil the Game would be abel to do it.
I totaly against Cheating in Clanwars, or on Friends if they dont know you cheat them :)

jazznas

• Old Guard
  • Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2004, 01:55:41 pm »
Quote from: Ramboo
yes, but many People does it. So sometimes its not really fun to play Wars.
I understand Marshal in some Way, but their are also Guys who just want cheat for fun, not to win any War.

yes thats the problem with aimbots... i personaly hate aimbots, i have never used one and i wont in the future

but thats only me :wink:

GameBro

• Klass Klown
  • Ex TKC-OFP-Leader
    • View Profile
    • TKC what else?......
« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2004, 03:35:46 pm »
I dont think there will be any use for Aimbots in OFP, cause its will be hard to create one. But what posible is, is a Hacked Scope like the old Hacks I heard ,where People had G36 with M21 Scope. I dont know if this is posible to do again, and get not hit by Anticheats.
A Skinnhack or Wallhack via Driver is a big Advance. I got an ATI-Card, so is there anything like this, whats Posible to use. Like some drivers from Nviadia in the Past?