Author Topic: If your all happy to cheat lets have your proper game names  (Read 7282 times)

Marshal

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
If your all happy to cheat lets have your proper game names
« on: January 21, 2004, 11:40:12 pm »
If your all happy to cheat and dont think its a problem then you wont have any problems posting under your real OFP names. If you keep anonymous its obvious that your all chickenshits and dont have a place in the OFP community.

You talk the talk, now walk the walk and say who you all are

Wankas
Only NOOBS need cheats!!!

Koopa Troopa

• Old Guard
  • Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2004, 12:41:39 am »
Well maybe I will do that.

Marshal

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2004, 04:21:41 am »
go on then Im waiting in anticipation  :shock:
Only NOOBS need cheats!!!

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2004, 08:18:31 am »
While you are waiting I will have a few beers. :grandpa
 :cheers

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Fire

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2004, 02:31:20 am »
ah right, so you can cheat and admit that and hide behind other names and be cheeky. Hmmmm, you lot really are sad

GameBro

• Klass Klown
  • Ex TKC-OFP-Leader
    • View Profile
    • TKC what else?......
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2004, 02:37:13 pm »
well said RaptoR DK. lHahahahaha.
***-=advanced_soldier=-***

TheHeckler!

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2004, 05:57:02 pm »
What difference is it to you what names we use while playing? Do you considered yourself "brave" by using the same name all the time? Or perhaps for instigating members on our forums? I think your "chicken shit" arugment losses its thunder when you are calling us names from behind your own montior...think before you speak pal.  :lol:

The reason we use different names while playing is so it will make it more difficult for admins to ban us. If we run around playing with the same name all the time, admins will inform each other and we'll be banned from most of the servers. I know people like you prefer it that way, but that idea obiviously isn't too appealing to the rest of us.  :wink:

BliZZa

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2004, 06:00:50 pm »
Quote from: Marshal
go on then Im waiting in anticipation  :shock:

:lol: .............years and years later..............

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2004, 09:09:09 pm »
What difference is it to you what names we use while playing? Do you considered yourself "brave" by using the same name all the time?

I thought so, ya chickenshit noobie. Nobody here wants to let on who they are because they know that they would have their asses banned from all of the servers, so where does this leave you who keep telling me that your doing this just for 'fun'? Surely fun is for everyone? So why not tell us your name and you can come and have fun on our servers?

ML

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2004, 09:23:59 pm »
Ok, some of us have decided that we will tell you (more specific, on some conditions) our names but not who of us that uses the specific name as that could be considered offensive for that user.

[J4F] Falke
ed
Lustypooh

Some more in the J4F, ATF and S.G.E clans.

The people mentioned above are tired of the OFP concept and/or want to improve crappy stats. Much of the OFP community has been able to access cheats long ago, and are constantly changing ID's and names when playing to be sure not to get caught.

They have decided that it doesn't matter any longer, it's just to change ID and keep the name if you want them gone...

That's all I can say about it right now.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2004, 09:29:51 pm »
These are all clans who dont play in any league - and no wonder - you would have your asses booted in seconds. How long have u noobs been playing OFP anyway? And do you just play on Gayspy?

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2004, 09:52:36 pm »
Do you think I'll tell you about the league clans invloved? I decided not to tell anything about it and I won't as many people (who don't cheat) would be booted. And as I said I won't tell anything that may be offensive or that could result in problems for the invloved people.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

Koopa Troopa

• Old Guard
  • Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2004, 12:16:12 am »
what did you say

Wizkid

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2004, 04:45:57 am »
Quote from: Anonymous
What difference is it to you what names we use while playing? Do you considered yourself "brave" by using the same name all the time?

I thought so, ya chickenshit noobie. Nobody here wants to let on who they are because they know that they would have their asses banned from all of the servers, so where does this leave you who keep telling me that your doing this just for 'fun'? Surely fun is for everyone? So why not tell us your name and you can come and have fun on our servers?

ML
Yes, Let's be brave and use the same name all the time, so that we get banned everywhere and cant play at all! That's What I call braveness, not stupid at all !  :lol:
shut the fuck up!

Wizkid

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2004, 04:47:25 am »
Quote from: Anonymous
These are all clans who dont play in any league - and no wonder - you would have your asses booted in seconds. How long have u noobs been playing OFP anyway? And do you just play on Gayspy?
I have been playin OFP since it was released. FYI I do not cheat in ofp and no I will not give you my name, n00b  :P
shut the fuck up!