Author Topic: How to crash an OFP server  (Read 7410 times)

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
How to crash an OFP server
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2005, 08:14:03 pm »
sure your right its not right to destroy such a game (in progress) and i dont support that.

but sometimes there are serious assholes on some servers (player assignment) which kick ppls sometimes for stupid reasons or abusing  the admin rights - and against that je deserve it.

[TKC]BlueGrass

• Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2005, 08:24:57 pm »
Where in the downloads section is the 'Server crasher.exe'?

There isn't- just an autobot. When its downloaded there is no built-in config to load up which is designed to crash OFP or any other game servers.

Where in the Public TKC forums is there a guide for doing this?

Nowhere.

The fact is that it someone wants to use this program to crash servers then they have to design the config for themselfs and run it. Infact, the autobot is actually ment for spaming

Hopefully that should clear things up. HOPEFULLY.

Solomon

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2005, 09:27:52 pm »
Quote from: Bluegrass

There isn't- just an autobot. When its downloaded there is no built-in config to load up which is designed to crash OFP or any other game servers.

Nowhere.

The fact is that it someone wants to use this program to crash servers then they have to design the config for themselfs and run it. Infact, the autobot is actually ment for spaming

I don't understand what did you want to say by this...
Yes, on TKC pages or forum there are not instructions how to make a program that automates the server crash. But right here in this thread there are instructions how to crash the server. You cannot deny this. Many guys are using your forums/pages just to find some nice cheat or something to become better than the others or to annoy somebody or to revenge for some (warrantable) kick/ban. And they will find a not-so-easy-but-anyway-working way how to crash somebody's server. You can say "TKC don't agree with this, this is not our policy etc." as much as you want. But on your forum, there is a way how to make it. And everybody can find it there. And for sure somebody will find it and use it. Thanks to TKC community.

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2005, 09:45:48 pm »
Quote from: Solomon

Nowhere.

I don't understand what did you want to say by this...
Yes, on TKC pages or forum there are not instructions how to make a program that automates the server crash. But right here in this thread there are instructions how to crash the server. You cannot deny this. Many guys are using your forums/pages just to find some nice cheat or something to become better than the others or to annoy somebody or to revenge for some (warrantable) kick/ban. And they will find a not-so-easy-but-anyway-working way how to crash somebody's server. You can say "TKC don't agree with this, this is not our policy etc." as much as you want. But on your forum, there is a way how to make it. And everybody can find it there. And for sure somebody will find it and use it. Thanks to TKC community.

We dont have files on the server or release files which are meant to crash servers.

joeb1

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2005, 02:28:24 am »
actually you noob anti cheats should get off our forum and stop whining

there is nothing wrong with posting instructions on how to crash servers, I don't do it, but its hardly our fault the makers of OFP have created such a flawed server program that is can be crashed by just a few extra connects, maybe by posting these instructions the makers of OFP will fix these problems

and in the past few days I have trained around 4 or 5 people to install undetected cheats for ofp and use them online, this is the best way to get back at asshole anti cheats that hate us so much, feel free to pm me for info on how to do this and help expand our ofp cheater ranks

I have noticed more cheaters lately and we have more fun playing each other, I think tkc clan has definately made ofp more enjoyable and entended its life, at least until ofp2 comes out

[TKC]BlueGrass

• Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2005, 02:28:36 am »

Yes, on TKC pages or forum there are not instructions how to make a program that automates the server crash.

And then....

But right here in this thread there are instructions how to crash the server.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... where?

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2005, 03:02:30 am »
The first post maybe

Solomon

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2005, 03:11:16 am »

Yes, on TKC pages or forum there are not instructions how to make a program that automates the server crash.

And then....

But right here in this thread there are instructions how to crash the server.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... where?

And this is what?
Quote from: joeb1
Note that this information is for purely academic purposes, use this information at your own risk

there is a flaw in ofp server protocal, even servers that lock out players when in game (xxxplayer was kicked, as soon as you try to connect to game in progress) are vulnerable, although some servers that have high bandwidth and firewalls may be less vulnerable

the method is simple, just keep pressing join, like 1 join a second, keep clicking for like 10-15 minutes and eventually everyone else will get lagged out and the server will reset (empty) you will know you succeeded when you connect to server and its empty (b4 it had a few dozen players LMAO)

------------------

actually you noob anti cheats should get off our forum and stop whining

Hm, maybe you should give to your forum rules that it is only for TKC sympathizers?
And I'm not whining, I'm just pointing on your lack of respecting your own policies.

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2005, 03:15:41 am »
TKC and an indivudual person are different things.

Solomon

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2005, 02:07:48 pm »
Quote from: [TKC]thejoker
TKC and an indivudual person are different things.

But this is TKC forum, not that individual person's forum.
If somebody will be looking for a way how to crash ofp server, he will find it here, and he will be able to crash servers thanks to TKC community, cos TKC community allowed to have this instructions on their public forum.
It is really funny to see how are you using your policies. You can vindicate yourself as much as you want, that you have nice policies, you are against crashing server, you are against whatever. But you are responsible for your pages, for your forum. For somebody who will find it here, it is meaningless that it is from individuum called xyz, for him it is from TKC-community.net web.
But you are washing your hands ...

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2005, 04:21:53 pm »
He can post what he wants, like Z said freedom of speech. It has nothing to do with TKC as a whole telling how to crash servers.

disappointed

• Poptart
    • View Profile
Re: How to crash an OFP server
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2005, 05:58:12 pm »
...this information is for purely academic purposes....

..you will know you succeeded when you connect to server and its empty (b4 it had a few dozen players LMAO)

This is the kind of shit I'm talking about.  Everything was all find and dandy when it was subtle cheating:  ammo cheats, wall hacks etc.  At least then, we could still play the game!

This new level of sabotage is truly pointless as NOONE gets to play, not even you so called "game prolongers".  And if laughing at the demise of a dozen people who have been waiting a while for a game is an academic purpose in your eyes, then you are one fucked up person.

Seriously, go back to the subtle cheats.  It's seems to me that would be more fun than ending a game before it starts.  Then again, you guys never make sense, and contradict yourselves with every statement.

And joeb, your "it's possible, so dont get mad at us if we do it" attitude is ridiculous.  There's a lot of things that are possible, but people dont do it because it's fucked up.  It's possible for your head to explode if a bullet hits it, but does that mean it is my responsibility to put a bullet in your brain?  Maybe that would help you think a little clearer.

Solomon

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2005, 06:17:42 pm »
Quote from: [TKC]thejoker
He can post what he wants, like Z said freedom of speech. It has nothing to do with TKC as a whole telling how to crash servers.

Hm freedom of speech.
So tell me why have you for example locked the "Amazing" thread in Off-Topic section?
Where is your freedom of speech?

And why do you have your "policy"? Only that nobody with TKC in his nick can post something that is against the policy, but everybody else can? On the same forum? Exactly the same way? The only difference is in who is that guy?

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2005, 06:42:15 pm »
I am not a moderator, so dont ask me why the amazing thread was locked.

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: How to crash an OFP server
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2005, 08:19:30 pm »
Quote from: disappointed
Then again, you guys never make sense, and contradict yourselves with every statement.

Thanks for incuding us all, I go cheat now.