Author Topic: Circumventing IP bans  (Read 7747 times)

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
Circumventing IP bans
« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2005, 01:11:17 am »
Quote from: Malboeuf
Quote from: joeb1
mal, have fun because i am contacting the RCMP tommorow about you spreading IP lists

online cheating isnt a crime, but publically posting IP numbers of individuals is

you didnt notify people before they connected to your server that you are going to distribute their IP in lists, you are asking for legal troubles and you are about to find out what happens to people who think they are above the law

Feel free, I'll bring up the fact that the code displaid shows hacked OFP (C) exe and in canada that over rides privacy laws cause I can now testify against you

1. I am not visiting this site to steal material (including Information, Snapshots and Source-Codes) to use against the Webmaster, Site Operator or Host or any person in any conceivable manner.
2. I will not modify any material for personal use, unless I have permission by the creator or copyright holder.
3. I am not seeking out evidence which may serve as a medium for any charge of violating federal, state or local laws.
4. Everything that I download will be and is used for educational purposes only.
5. By entering The TKC-Community sites I declare the above.

1, _3_, 4, 5. Didn't think I would have to do this, but next time read the disclaimer/rules on the opening page a little bit better.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
Circumventing IP bans
« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2005, 01:27:16 am »
Quote from: Malboeuf
Feel free, I'll bring up the fact that the code displaid shows hacked OFP (C) exe and in canada that over rides privacy laws cause I can now testify against you

Looks like he doesnt know that there are still a lot of players which run the Flashpointbeta.exe (which is patched to last version by a offical patch) so this test for flashpointresistence.exe is useless and doesnt proove anything (and im not even talking about different language versions).