Author Topic: How the ofp community does his own suicide...  (Read 2060 times)

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
How the ofp community does his own suicide...
« on: June 25, 2005, 12:47:27 am »
Maybe someone wants to know why we got so much cheaters these days in ofp, here my reasons why I support this tkc community now:

- I am a pretty good player and even better with my team (without any kind of cheats)
- Then ofp became lame: someone misses you, you turn around, kill him with one burst he gets pissed off, calls you cheating bitch and kicks you off the server.
- From now (since ~1 year) you have to be allways scared after a good shooting or just luck to get called cheater and get kicked from the server
- Exmaple clans for that (well known): GGX, DST and some certain players of other clans, also a couple of clanless players have no respect to any good playing anymore.
- At the end there is a community left which is getting smaller and smaller till only a few asslicking clans are left (or clans which just try to play and practice, but since that is not possible anymore due to the lack of players they die, also because all the good old players gets sick of all the shit corridor and hexenkessel maps which are dumb)
- Anyways the main reason why I made the decision to join TKC and help them with my knowledge was and is to fuck you stupid moaners and  whiners of ofp and everyone else who calls a good proper player "cheater" up.

Thanks for reading.

Death

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2005, 01:03:14 am »
And thanks for writing, im the same, i can own with or without cheats, i personally only started cheating because i was fed up of cheats.

and PS, i think ive figured out who AC is :D

eszes

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2005, 03:17:21 am »
Yea AC i know u too  8)
A guy said, when i deleted all objects from hex:

"-No more corner camping! Yee!"

CMW

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2005, 05:51:17 am »
Im guessing your from SA then anothercheater - I can tell by the way you talk your probably dutch.  Yes SA had some good players, but now its just rampant with cheaters ie. BOOZ, Evil_Storm, Thensor and wouldn't be surprised if Nastradamus is too (Im sure you'll probably know them if you aren't one of them).

And you obviously haven't been on DST server recently cause we get on well with most clans these days even DK, GGX, USI and what was NASF.  You cheaters have ruined the game for many.  Was just playing Saint Pierre and some guy starts bombing the map near the end... I mean common, grow up.

And if we have made false accusations, do you think that makes it right to then go an do it out of spite?  I personally get more enjoyment knowing I killed who is either a cheater or a really good player than using cheats against them, where you know you have an unfair advantage and wouldn't be able to kill them otherwise.

Regarding your last point, you are a complete hypocrit.  We may call you a cheat when you arent, you go and cheat.  Complete BS.  You might as well have cheated all along.  We've only followed through accusations when we've had proof.

You probably know who I am, but I dont care, you still make yourself lower than me by stooping down to playing unfairly - unlike me.

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2005, 11:41:08 am »
Quote from: CMW
And if we have made false accusations, do you think that makes it right to then go an do it out of spite? I personally get more enjoyment knowing I killed who is either a cheater or a really good player than using cheats against them, where you know you have an unfair advantage and wouldn't be able to kill them otherwise.

Regarding your last point, you are a complete hypocrit.  We may call you a cheat when you arent, you go and cheat.  Complete BS.  You might as well have cheated all along.  We've only followed through accusations when we've had proof.

You probably know who I am, but I dont care, you still make yourself lower than me by stooping down to playing unfairly - unlike me.

It doesnt matter from which clan I am really.
Fact is this (the ofp community) is a respect- and honourless bunch of poor  players who cant lose.
How do you want to judge about peoples if you dont know them, you think im lower then you, hey noproblem think that, but it doesnt hurt me me cuz this is not real. Anyways I have fun to fuck your games - to fuck up this community.
PS. No, I never cheated as normal player with my real playername/clantags.

[TKC]BlueGrass

• Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2005, 06:09:25 pm »
One use of games is reliving stress- indeed an outlet of this is cheating.

Cheating is medicly good for your health!!!!

Yes it will stress out some non-cheating players, but who cares- its not like you'll EVER meet them.

Marshal2

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2005, 10:19:20 pm »
You just hit the nail on the head there Bluegrass.

Yes it will stress out some non-cheating players, but who cares- its not like you'll EVER meet them.

Its because you know that youll never meet any other players that you use cheats. Lets put it all into perspective - If you were a track runner or a football player who played every week, would you openly use drugs or other stimulants to enhance your performance? No you wouldnt because you know that you would be banned from sport.

The same doesnt apply to cheaters in games unfortunately because you like to hide behind an alias. The quote above that the guy cheated because he was always called a cheater is quite comical really. Its a bit like somebody calling me an alcoholic so I decide to drink myself stupid.

You should rise above the crowd and not just fall to their level because its the easy option.

ML

[TKC]BlueGrass

• Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2005, 10:47:59 pm »
Yup but you must consider what the guy has been accused of...

Think about it, 99% of accusations will probably consist of the sneaky, descreet cheats like 'No bushes' and things of that nature.

TKC (from what I've seen e.g.. what is publicly avl for DL) has not made these kinds of cheats- they have made fun cheats, like the supercheat.

So infact is IS ok to get back a whiners and accusers with the cheats from TKC. The real problem is when cheat clans like DK and such develop cheats to give them an adantage on a small but meaningful level.

Marshal2, I'm sure you of all people can understand that its better to get a few buildings deleted or bombs dropped on you rather than you web site being hacked repetedly- surely then you must realise that TKC are not the guys you want to be complaining about, its the people who do REAL damage to your TNT league.

How meany maches have been postponed due to a downed forum?
How meany teams have become sick of the league you run because the web site was down?

and finally a more important question to think about:

How meany supercheats have been used in TNT matches?

GRU_sniper

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
    • http://www.OFP-cheats.prv.pl
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2005, 05:24:55 am »
You cheat or not it dont matter. But only if You have choice on which server You like to play.
But from some time I have every day less and less servers. Tooday was mostly only 1-4 players on waiting servers and ofcourse CTF/Hex was full as alvays.

So if we like to cheat its just a last minute to do that (or only just to play fair).

Guys, where is this Battlefields ? Where is full MFCTI ? Where is full COOP servers ????? AAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets run cheats only when someone pissed us (admins suxx) and leave alone other players, becouse we dont have much of them now :))

GRU_Sniper PL

OFP Cheat's Center http://www.OFP-CHEATS.tk

TacticalOPS Cheat's Center http://www.TO-cheats.tk

][THC][Tommo

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2005, 09:46:48 am »
Well said, great work TKC because you've made an already struggling community a completely dead community. We used to play games all the time and ENJOY ourselves until this stupid supercheat was released, maybe think of the people who just want to play the game and have fun? If its so great using this supercheat then why don't you host your own cheat servers where you can lift up as many buildings as you like and crash the server as many times as you like? The few people that played this game seriously and wanted to have a good time have now left, give yourselves a pat on the back for this amazing achievement, I bet your very proud of yourselves.

logilor

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2005, 01:03:57 pm »
Quote from: Bluegrass
How meany teams have become sick of the league you run because the web site was down?

Exactly my thoughts. These cheats will never be used in any leagueplay. That would be totally senseless cause it is no undetectable effort due to the fact it is more sports than fun in leagues. Players who use cheats in matches are pissing me of. These kind a cheats we talk about are for fun. I'm not always cheating but if I want to laugh a bit I go on any public server and make my fun. Thats all.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2005, 01:14:33 pm »
Quote from: ][THC][Tommo
Well said, great work TKC because you've made an already struggling community a completely dead community. We used to play games all the time and ENJOY ourselves until this stupid supercheat was released, maybe think of the people who just want to play the game and have fun? If its so great using this supercheat then why don't you host your own cheat servers where you can lift up as many buildings as you like and crash the server as many times as you like? The few people that played this game seriously and wanted to have a good time have now left, give yourselves a pat on the back for this amazing achievement, I bet your very proud of yourselves.

Yes they are.

Do you want a tissue? :twisted:

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2005, 01:25:26 pm »
Quote from: logilor
Quote from: Bluegrass

Exactly my thoughts. These cheats will never be used in any leagueplay. That would be totally senseless cause it is no undetectable effort due to the fact it is more sports than fun in leagues. Players who use cheats in matches are pissing me of. These kind a cheats we talk about are for fun. I'm not always cheating but if I want to laugh a bit I go on any public server and make my fun. Thats all.

Absulutly logilor, your damn right.

logilor

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2005, 01:56:01 pm »
Quote from: anothercheater
Absulutly logilor, your damn right.

I know and guess we all here think that way  :wink:
Otherwise I better had not registered.