Author Topic: hello and bye TKC  (Read 5120 times)

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
hello and bye TKC
« Reply #45 on: July 04, 2005, 12:01:33 am »
Nope, i assume you got the combo of cwc, resistance and 1.96?

[TKC] maphax

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
hello and bye TKC
« Reply #46 on: July 04, 2005, 12:46:21 am »
by the way i look at this it is there way of getting bluegrass into the dev section

on another note check the tnt forum and check how marshall law types.

ecsactly the same way BLUEGRASS TYPES why do u think he is sucking up mullah arse. this is my opinion and i should be free to use this if i am wrong i will applolgise. i just want too see how different his next type is going to be will he be like when he first started trying to pretend to be some noob,.
[TKC] MAPHAX  AT URE SERVICE

[TKC]BlueGrass

• Heckler
    • View Profile
hello and bye TKC
« Reply #47 on: July 04, 2005, 03:45:45 am »
Nope- Im sure MO checked my IP before letting me in (Maybe MO can confm this :D  ).

And if you check I registered two months before the latest spys were found out.

And if you say I write like marshal law- Yes, we both use commas often and write decent that is true.

What else can I say? Just tell me any other ways to prove who I am eg. not Marshal Law. I am 100% willing to do whatever it takes to prove Im not part of the OFP Elite (Who I dispise and LOVE to oppose).

I am very gratful to be added to the Dev section and I respect all the people in TKC for doing what they do for the right reasons.

And lastly Maphax, add me to MSN and we can go cheating together- get me cheating on fraps+ sceenshots etc just so you could use it against me if I turn out to be someone in the OFP Elite- WHICH IM NOT, SO IM NOT AFRAID!  :D

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
hello and bye TKC
« Reply #48 on: July 04, 2005, 01:07:47 pm »
there is not really a need for him (or m?lb?ff, or anyone else) anymore to gain private informations regarding ofp cheats.

[TKC]BlueGrass

• Heckler
    • View Profile
hello and bye TKC
« Reply #49 on: July 04, 2005, 04:55:50 pm »
Yup your right- Purely due to the fact there is NOTHING they can do to stop them.

...funny that they have started coming on here with the hate spam at a time when they are basicly defeted with NO hope.

I call it jelously  :lol:

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
hello and bye TKC
« Reply #50 on: July 04, 2005, 08:21:54 pm »
Quote from: [TKC]thejoker
Nope, i assume you got the combo of cwc, resistance and 1.96?

Whatever was on PB (had to get some help to find the file....I hardly understand LA english as it is you know!).

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*