Author Topic: hello and bye TKC  (Read 5119 times)

GRU_sniper

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
    • http://www.OFP-cheats.prv.pl
hello and bye TKC
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2005, 06:12:58 am »
Quote from: Malboeuf
Quote from: anothercheater
Quote from: ZOldDude
talent with your website (one of the best looking ones I have seen)

a cheap crap phpnuke cms with a normal cheap template whichso maby sites use, you call that talent? nothing is easier and cheaper then that - no talent by just copying files.

and unhackable, TKC members made attempts in the past and failed, they left a anon threat and found that i found thier IP a few hours later

I run so many sites, servers nuke just makes my life easier

you need to get out more, and do some cheating, getting locked out of primary CTI servers must be pissing you off now that i extended the IP ban range to most of them

ye ye ye ye another BULLSHIT
You told me You ban me and my IP range. OK, primary polish DSL connection was blocked together with most od polish players. Super. This can be some king of cheat that I make :)

But I connect using another DSL, verry rare, different IP range. And what ? Nothing changed in OFP, the same servers.
So tell me my fucking friend, You banned me or You are full of Bull Shit in Your head ?

GRU_Sniper PL

OFP Cheat's Center http://www.OFP-CHEATS.tk

TacticalOPS Cheat's Center http://www.TO-cheats.tk

BLACKDEN

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
hello and bye TKC
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2005, 04:05:55 pm »
Now someone should BAN this asshole.

lol, of course, like cowards, the best thing is to ban all guys who are not agree with you.

You are proud to be a cheater, fine its your problem, but i am proud to be a clean player, i was one of the most important person in the OFP league community, admin of ECL, admin of CZL, lead admin of TNT, and during 3 years i was every day in charge to detect cheaters.

You see, you insult me, i dont insult you, maybe my position is better than your.

So stop saying BS here and dont try make us guilty for killing this game.

big looool, of course you are the best person in the communauty Sniper, everybody know this, you are an angel...its ok like this or you want another words for qualify who you are.

Now, i thought you was more intelligent than that. If you dont like see guy calling you cheater, dont cheat, really easy.

You know what, they will ban me of course, they can do only this, but like my last post some days ago, they will delete it, its like this.
In all the case, i know who i am, and i know what sort of guys you are. its the most important :D

Sorry for moderators of this forum, i was there not for a flamming post, but i dont like to see a cheater calling me asshole without a real reason to do it.

Now ban me for sniper plaisure. By the way, Sniper never did something usefull in dev forum, i dont know if he have his place in it.

[TKC]BlueGrass

• Heckler
    • View Profile
hello and bye TKC
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2005, 04:18:07 pm »
Quote from: BLACKDEN
i was one of the most important person in the OFP league community

What a high and mighty asshole you are.

GRU_sniper

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
    • http://www.OFP-cheats.prv.pl
hello and bye TKC
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2005, 05:08:15 pm »
Now someone should BAN this asshole.

lol, of course, like cowards, the best thing is to ban all guys who are not agree with you.

yes ????? then who make my account on YOUR Bis Forum limited to only read post, not write ? heh ?

GRU_Sniper PL

OFP Cheat's Center http://www.OFP-CHEATS.tk

TacticalOPS Cheat's Center http://www.TO-cheats.tk

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
hello and bye TKC
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2005, 12:00:06 am »
i was one of the most important person in the OFP league community

lmao what a looser

BLACKDEN

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
hello and bye TKC
« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2005, 12:04:15 am »
hmmmm, you can only read the Bis forum...???

Well, 2 things.

1/ You dont know how use a forum when you want reply
or
2/ As the moderators had an acces in TKC dev forum since long time they banned you.

but

In all case, its not me. So dont call me asshole because i am in another side. Thx.

now, Bluegrass, i am sure that you are not the CZ or CSF Bluegrass, because the real Bluegrass was a great player, i have pleyed with him in many league matchs, with his friends Honza alias CZ225, fedkarkiller, massagerrrr, all greats guys, we all know who they are because there are many pictures from all their LAN party. So dont use the name of one guy who played fairly in this game, use another name, but not this one.
And you can say what you want, go averywhere in OFP, even in deutch server, they all know who i am since 4 years.
So dont bitch me, because you will loose. Thx.

Admins, can you say to bluegrass to stop insult me  :wink:

Anothercheater...hehehehe... your reply is....hmmmm...just like you  :lol:

GameBro

• Klass Klown
  • Ex TKC-OFP-Leader
    • View Profile
    • TKC what else?......
hello and bye TKC
« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2005, 03:57:13 pm »
Yeah your a lagger and your cheatlagger Sniper, who has no-Fog hack wich I send him a long Time ago. Ask him what Grafic-Card he has, isnt it a nvidia? and what driver he has running on?, then come back and talk about Anticheats you Superhero. FLS owns you anyway with my new hax, hahaha.
***-=advanced_soldier=-***

[TKC]BlueGrass

• Heckler
    • View Profile
hello and bye TKC
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2005, 03:05:42 am »
Im not inpersonating anyone- Bluegrass is a typed of ameriacan folk I like

Sorry if this name conflics with a player in OFP that you love- but im someone, else and aint afraid to say.

And you once again repete 'People know me on servers dont start and a arugument and you will lose' ---- Which totaly backs up your high and mighty egotistical view of yourself.

BLACKDEN

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
hello and bye TKC
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2005, 05:11:53 am »
your high and mighty egotistical view of yourself

Yep and i am not american, strange isn"t it ?  :P

So next time dont call asshole a guy like me, because i dont deserve your insult, you are a cheater, well understand and accept that some guys dont like you.

Since 2 years 75% of guys who left OFP left because cheat and suspicion of cheat. Not because the game was old, its not true, OFP players was differents than CS players, if you love 1 day this game, you love it for very long time.
If OFP was free of cheats, even the fun ones like bombers and others flying objets, you will see tons of players and servers today. I am sure of this.
So assume your acts, i said that you all have a big responsability if this game die today, you cant say something else, maybe not you bluegrass, maybe not anothercheater, you are pretty newbie on this website, but hubertus and mullah yes.

Ok this topic is too long now, ban me and lock it or delete it. You know that i will be there for see all the bad thing you will do with ArA, if development forum, of course ;)

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
hello and bye TKC
« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2005, 05:25:07 am »
you dont get it why ofp is dead, ofp was allready 1 year ago dead, u took a bit longer then other to realize it and now where so much cheating si going on u think the cheaters r the reason why ofp is dead.
only the big assholes r left in ofp, whiners, ppls that cant lose, moaning and finaly it sa v old game that cant prevent any cheating anymore. bye.

[TKC]BlueGrass

• Heckler
    • View Profile
hello and bye TKC
« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2005, 04:54:12 pm »
Ok this topic is too long now lock it or delete it.

'Do this- do that!'

With every post you just show more and more what  a pathetic authoritarian you are.

If cheating means opposing people like you, then a cheater I truly and proudly am.

I cant wait to do what ever it takes for TKC when ArA comes out. Yes I maybe a noob at coding etc, but with people like you coming on the TKC forum dictating your laws- then, my friend, it MAKES me put in extra effort in to practice simple coding and learn more and more.

Good job Blackden- your already doing your part to help TKC in ArA :wink:

GameBro

• Klass Klown
  • Ex TKC-OFP-Leader
    • View Profile
    • TKC what else?......
hello and bye TKC
« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2005, 02:04:38 am »
this is my bluegrass  :wink: , then I need a Co_leader for ArA-TKC Chaos-Clan.
***-=advanced_soldier=-***

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
hello and bye TKC
« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2005, 06:31:29 am »
I have never played this game but d/l it a few days ago.
I had Mini-Z install it but he sez gfx suck and won't play it and then teach me the controls.

I used to play VC but have been playing the new ATARI games (AoW is 5.7GB in .rar).

I see alot of fun going on here so I just might have to install on my own computer soon.  :wink:

Z

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
hello and bye TKC
« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2005, 05:24:30 pm »
Quote from: ZOldDude
I have never played this game but d/l it a few days ago.
I had Mini-Z install it but he sez gfx suck and won't play it and then teach me the controls.

I used to play VC but have been playing the new ATARI games (AoW is 5.7GB in .rar).

I see alot of fun going on here so I just might have to install on my own computer soon.  :wink:

Z

You do need to. Its really fun pissing people off.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
hello and bye TKC
« Reply #44 on: July 03, 2005, 11:02:10 pm »
Does it matter what key I put into it?

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*