Author Topic: hello and bye TKC  (Read 5117 times)

BLACKDEN

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
hello and bye TKC
« on: June 23, 2005, 04:27:13 pm »
Go see what happens to people who make copywrited non-public things public. The person who set up that site will be taken to court and ANY of TKC's copywrites used in ANY product ment for sale...game/patch/ant-cheat program...it WILL result in lawsuits with large civil judgements and jail time.

and what about guys who admit and write anywhere in your private forum to use a program for modify the OFP.EXE from BIS, this file is not copyrighted ?

Nevermind, you ruin the plaisure of tons of guys since 4 years, and you are certainly proud of this, you can, i am sure that half of you are robbers, no jobs, no life, no friends except in this website. You did this only because you was just jealous to dont have a life like us.

But its like this, its not our faults and we cant nothing for you.

Get a life, or try to get one.

What else, hmmm, of course i was in your private forum since long time, for guys who dont have any acces, i have screenshot of each topic if you are interested. Ho i dont need to send them to BIS, they had acces to your private forum too, with the trocadero login since years. You are lucky, they have to much job to do for interested themself to your poor life.

trocadero was used too by MCY, NHS, NPE, CSF, HIS, GGX, and many others more...

Now like always and like cowards, you will ban me and lock asap this thread, and dont forget to show my IP, its only what you are able to do.

Bye bye the cheaters, see ya with ArA, no doubts that i will be in your private forum too hahahaha.

Black ;)

Louden

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
Re: hello and bye TKC
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2005, 05:15:54 pm »
Quote from: BLACKDEN
You did this only because you was just jealous to dont have a life like us.

Yeah we're real jealous  :roll:
I wish I was as cool as BLACKDEN, complaining about a fucking VIDEO GAME.
Blow me.

[TKC] maphax

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
hello and bye TKC
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2005, 05:24:50 pm »
wait a minute it wasnt tkc cheats that ruined the game it was cheats in clans like MCY #DK# -=SA=- the list goes on that ruined the game

with there sly little cheats tkc made fun cheats and you know that.
go complian to the clan cheats that ruined the game for everyone.

the game 4 years old and yes its getting very boring. hubertus's cheat pack is only making the experience longer.

the game wouldnt of lasted this long if it wasnt for some of tkc clan punishing clan cheaters :)

we will be paying visits.

good day
[TKC] MAPHAX  AT URE SERVICE

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2005, 05:29:13 pm »
trocadero was used too by MCY, NHS, NPE, CSF, HIS, GGX, and many others more...
there we go you openely admit that you and all this clans use this site to get cheats if so much clans have access to it, dont you think that there are some guys in them who want to try out all this cheats?
it was absulutly unnecessary to garant all this clans access to one of the famoust ofp cheater sites they all have access to the esp hacks, the modified guns which are undectable. really intresting - ofp is real cheater game and you guys helped making it one. you guys are so stupid.

[TKC] maphax

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
hello and bye TKC
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2005, 05:43:30 pm »
yes another cheater is right and its my point.

if a tkc'r a proper tkc'r is doing cheating on a server u know about it.

if a clan cheater is doing the cheating. what do they say? u have no proof so u cant do nothing.!!!!

anothercheater & advanced has been pursuing these clan this week, and maybe changed there minds :)
[TKC] MAPHAX  AT URE SERVICE

Malboeuf

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2005, 09:30:28 pm »
Go see what happens to people who make copywrited non-public things public. The person who set up that site will be taken to court and ANY of TKC's copywrites used in ANY product ment for sale...game/patch/ant-cheat program...it WILL result in lawsuits with large civil judgements and jail time.

and what about guys who admit and write anywhere in your private forum to use a program for modify the OFP.EXE from BIS, this file is not copyrighted ?

there will be no court case
1 different copy write laws per country
2 differnt countires
3 Copy laws do not protect malicious scripting and or viruses that wreck products origonal content
4 use of such scripts on a private server can get me to contact your ISP and have your Line bounced the next time you connect to our server

and 4 is the only thing that can be done

ask Boogie man who spammed our server 4 weeks ago
he has no net now :)

Malboeuf

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
hello and bye TKC
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2005, 09:36:01 pm »
Quote from: [TKC] maphax
yes another cheater is right and its my point.

if a tkc'r a proper tkc'r is doing cheating on a server u know about it.

if a clan cheater is doing the cheating. what do they say? u have no proof so u cant do nothing.!!!!

anothercheater & advanced has been pursuing these clan this week, and maybe changed there minds :)

actually if we even see a cheat like a spawed M1 or T80 we copy IDs for that game, scan thier IPs  and put them in  IP exel sheet

we remove known players, and every we see a ISP that is being reduntant it gets auto banned, we're up to 24 (15 players) IP ranges which has locked most of you out for a few months

so please i welcome you to cheat

Death

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
hello and bye TKC
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2005, 10:59:22 pm »
you welcome us? aww aint that just sweet. I think ill take you up on that offer. Like i have done so many times in the past, and O LOOK! NOT BANNED YET! even if i was, my range changes, along with my IP and i have 3 ISP's. So have fun banning me wont you

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
hello and bye TKC
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2005, 11:22:53 pm »
@ Malboeuf.....

Well in part you are correct and on other parts incorrect.

Like I said I understand you viewpoint and have looked around enough to admire some of your talent with your website (one of the best looking ones I have seen)...I like the hardware you use for your club gameserver....all befor I PM'ed you.

As I said,altho I have been here so long and one of the founders so to speak,I myself perfer not to cheat when I play online.

That does not conflect with my intrests in how things are done or made one bit. The roll I play as one of the staff here is vast and varied.

As you can see by the first posts in this thead the point I was trying to make in PM perhaps a bit clearer now.....this is what I ment by people "spying-theifing" and what real damage comes from it.

Now altho I would not be a person to bother you games....others might. Blocking IP # or even ranges of IP #'s  works against most people,however,at some point blocking large ranges (blocks) starts to work against your hobby.

What about all those people with DSL who might be with the same provider and never did anything to harm you?

Then you have the other rare sort of person who has the skill (or just the program) to rotate his/her IP accross vast blocks and even whole domains without even disconnecting from the internet or rebooting (such as myself).

Perhaps one of the best bets would be to join a ladder on an outfit like NATO.
I have worked with NATO as it's VC section contact with TKC to end the cheating there.
No TKC software or code was given to them to make this happen.

TKC does alot more than just make cheats for games.
If you want to know more just PM me.

Z

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Malboeuf

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
hello and bye TKC
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2005, 12:07:40 am »
Quote from: ZOldDude
What about all those people with DSL who might be with the same provider and never did anything to harm you?

actualy our logs show every user on an ISP range we ban, it rarely shows more then 2-3 ppl, and even then they only played 1 time or so when you scan thier ID

we have over a year of logs now on 4 different servers, so 4 years of data compressed into 14 megs

Marshal2

• Poptart
    • View Profile
hello and bye TKC
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2005, 12:22:47 am »
The funny thing is that the people here at TKC are trying to defend themselves and argue that we are wrong for trying to stop their cheats. Zolddude asks what if 2 people have the same IP address range and get banned - perhaps if you had that much of a guilty conscience you wouldnt load up the cheat at all?

You are trying to argue that your cheat files are innocent MOD files that has prolonged the game. How misinformed you are. Please tell me how your ID changer has prolonged the life of OFP? Because in my eyes all it has done is allow cheaters to go around anonymous and get other people into trouble.

Whats so funny about that?

And the funniest thing of all is that you guys think your so big and tough to use these cheats but are too much of a wimp to give your real identities. If your not worried what other people think about your hobby then why not reveal who you are?

Marshal Law

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
hello and bye TKC
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2005, 12:44:34 am »
Quote from: Marshal2
The funny thing is that the people here at TKC are trying to defend themselves and argue that we are wrong for trying to stop their cheats. Zolddude asks what if 2 people have the same IP address range and get banned - perhaps if you had that much of a guilty conscience you wouldnt load up the cheat at all?

You are trying to argue that your cheat files are innocent MOD files that has prolonged the game. How misinformed you are. Please tell me how your ID changer has prolonged the life of OFP? Because in my eyes all it has done is allow cheaters to go around anonymous and get other people into trouble.

Whats so funny about that?

And the funniest thing of all is that you guys think your so big and tough to use these cheats but are too much of a wimp to give your real identities. If your not worried what other people think about your hobby then why not reveal who you are?

Marshal Law

Sorry buddy.....I don't play this game.
In fact I don't even cheat online.

If I wanted to some time then perhaps I will but I would not have a guilty conscience about it.

But then that just me.

Z

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

BLACKDEN

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
hello and bye TKC
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2005, 01:54:14 pm »
yes its just you zoldude, and its a shame that other dont act like you.

Even i dont play OFP since 6 months i am still angry against cheaters.

Why i am angry against you, not because you created fun cheats, all your fun cheats like bombers and others cheats like this was not a problem, no the problem is that hubertus created cheats who avoid any chance to compete fairly in OFP.

You know, competition, in sport like in the life, is to fight with the same chance to win, if you loose its because you are less strong, not because the guys in the other side use something more than you.

You made OFP cheat for your own fun if i understand correctly ?

Where is your own fun when you are not in the game. Maybe you cant understand that some of us love to have their heart to 120 bpm when they come back with a flag, of course its not fun for you to see others guys take plaisure.

Hubertus did these cheat only for breaking the fun of others, and what is the result now, nobody or few play this game, its that that Hubertus would. Well done you win Hubertus. Every morning you can wake up and say "I KILLED A GAME, I AM THE MOST STRONG OF THE WORLD", and you can say that every morning, but in fact you are nothing, nobody know you in the real life, you can see my picture since 4 years in each league site, everybody know blackden in the community.

You still be the devil, i still be the good guy respected by all. You see the difference, there is no difference, we are both proud to act like we act.

So continue to follow granma with a bag, ruuuuun and take the bag hubertus, ruuuun and take the bag, ask help to mullah if you cant alone :D

but you will have forever a blackden for try to stop you.

ok all is say... see ya later and dont forget, we will never surrender ;)

Black Out.

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
hello and bye TKC
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2005, 01:59:50 pm »
Quote from: ZOldDude
talent with your website (one of the best looking ones I have seen)

a cheap crap phpnuke cms with a normal cheap template whichso maby sites use, you call that talent? nothing is easier and cheaper then that - no talent by just copying files.

BLACKDEN

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
hello and bye TKC
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2005, 02:16:20 pm »
stop spamming anothercheater :D