Author Topic: Malboeuf  (Read 3761 times)

joeb1

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
Malboeuf
« on: June 22, 2005, 04:00:23 am »

[TKC]Hubertus

• SCP Developer
  • Klass Klown
    • View Profile
Malboeuf
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2005, 05:15:44 am »
Let him talk, its always the same.... He says he has the best filechecks, nobody can cheat on his server, everyone is banned on his server, but in fact nothing has changed. Let him release his scripts, we will release an anti-anticheatscript. And just for the case that this wont help, we can simply disable the execution of all his scripts....

Malboeuf

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
Malboeuf
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2005, 06:14:56 am »
yea what ever, you guys may get off on unprotected servers, but your still FKed on ours :)

s

ohh and I have access to most sections I bounce RDP off of one of my win2k3 server every other day, have a good time finding out which one

how do you think I caught 15 of your tards

Malboeuf

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
Malboeuf
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2005, 06:19:19 am »
Omar

[TKC] maphax

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
Malboeuf
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2005, 07:04:38 am »
maleboef can i point i dropped the bomb on ure server the other day and i came back guess what i wasnt ip banned and why>?

because i know a simple flaw in ure protection.

if u be nice to me i might not tell everyone ure flaw!

ok i will just connect and then load up ure other ofp exe with the cheats but make sure u change the id i cant change my id with the id cheanger because it wont work but i can change it with changing the memory with the regedit and then once on then diisconnect with ure other exe and u will have a new ip :) plus his filechecks r just the same as any other server easily rename it with a hex editor and ure thruogh scott free

so what do u have to say about this?
[TKC] MAPHAX  AT URE SERVICE

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
Malboeuf
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2005, 08:17:25 am »
Quote from: Malboeuf
I bounce RDP off
Do u even know what u talking about or what RDP means?

Quote from: [TKC] maphax
U will have a new ip :)
i hope u mistyped that and means id.

[TKC] maphax

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
Malboeuf
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2005, 08:19:52 am »
no i dint mistype atall.
u connect with one exe and connect with another. thus making u have a similar but different ip somehow or at least i think it dus because i dint get banned!
[TKC] MAPHAX  AT URE SERVICE

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
Malboeuf
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2005, 08:25:04 am »
nope u cant change ur ip in that way.
i dunno i got cought a few times with funny messages on the rn server (in the past) but i never get banned strage servers. m?lb?f ur banning doesnt work noobie.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Malboeuf
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2005, 10:21:20 am »
Quote from: anothercheater
nope u cant change ur ip in that way.
i dunno i got cought a few times with funny messages on the rn server (in the past) but i never get banned strage servers. m?lb?f ur banning doesnt work noobie.

You can change your IP# without disconecting from the internet OR rebooting. Only takes about 1 1/2 secs to do so and yes it works with online games.

Read around the TKC forums in other sections and you will learn how. :wink:

Z

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
Malboeuf
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2005, 01:47:30 pm »
No you cant change your IP without redialing or reconnecting to the network of your isp.
If you try to connect to a server with a different ip then your real, for exmaple manipulated ip-headers, then the server also replys to to this ip and not your actual ip because it never reaches you (exception: proxy servers)

[TKC]BlueGrass

• Heckler
    • View Profile
Malboeuf
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2005, 05:39:05 pm »
Could it be OFP's flawed nedcode that allows such IP loopholes?

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
Malboeuf
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2005, 06:58:12 pm »
yes thats possible, there r mostly some bugs/exploits which can create funny situations/workarounds.

Malboeuf

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
Malboeuf
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2005, 01:00:04 am »
Quote from: [TKC] maphax
no i dint mistype atall.
u connect with one exe and connect with another. thus making u have a similar but different ip somehow or at least i think it dus because i dint get banned!

TNT and and ()Razor
you were banned at the end of the 2nd game, we were watching you in game, players on TS from both sides, and i Said bye to your prior to game end

unlike most servers I see your IP the instant you connect, and every map that has a tkc pussy in it all ISPs are recorded, so it takes only a few tries on our server to lock them out when we cross reference

why do you think I have been pushing at you guys, the faster i can ban you the more play time i have

I can ban a IP range faster then you can change them, I know how to change IPs, I helped a guy the other day get past a IP ban on another TS server (admin was being a kid)

you have to realize, not only does my server have logs I have all your ISPs usable IP ranges, so if im annoyed, i scan how many players are on your ISP, and if there are a few I ban the whole ISP, countries like Germany its harder, but we'll still do it

:)

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
Malboeuf
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2005, 01:22:04 am »
good old germany  8)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Malboeuf
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2005, 02:42:32 am »
Quote from: anothercheater
No you cant change your IP without redialing or reconnecting to the network of your isp.

Oh yes you can my friend!
Read around the Vietcong section on this forum.

I have a large list that I already use with such a program.

@ Malboeuf/RN Malboeuf......
I do not play this game nor do I cheat online myself. I understand you frustrations however I would warn you about violating TKC copywrite.

As of late things have been brought to my attention and we had to have a site in DE shut down less that 48 hours after it posted things that we have not made open for download.

We hate having to do things like that.

I have looked at your site and you have alot of talent.
Your game server hardware is cutting edge.
Your site host is one of the better ones in the world and about 6 miles from me.

As I have respect for your talents and all the time and effort you have put into your hobby I just want to pass on a word to the wise.

Please do not get me involved with you posting copywited programs that the sysop and staff of TKC has not made open to the public anylonger.

You may PM me or any of the staff any time you wish tho you may find myself eayer to deal with in that respect.

Feel free to debate and give those you seem to hate holly hell as you see fit. I seldom visit this section and for one would never violate your right of speech here.

If you feel that anyone of the Mods give you a "raw deal" just PM me.

Z

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*