Author Topic: Amazing!  (Read 8331 times)

Nane_Nena

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
Amazing!
« Reply #75 on: June 24, 2005, 10:22:24 pm »
Quote from: Pure_666
I'd never wanna meet HoaX:p

Nane, in the beginning of the topic i agreed with you, but you keep getting more childish... i myself see no fun in annoying other people(IRL i do:P)but these people do, so if you disagree with them it doesn't mean your right... Your the childish person here...
Thinkin everything you say is right and everone who doesn't agree with you is immature...
TheHeckler... so now your saying that you just do this to annoy people, because you don't have fun when people don't get annoyed or someone else is joining you in annoying... see that, in my opinion is hopeless(sorry, the word hopeless is stated like that in Dutch, i translated it litterally... don't know what it would be in English:P)

Well, if you'd read all my previous posts and their answers, then you whould know why I call them immature. Neglecting the whole fact that the servers are paid with real money, and is real hardware, and all that is real, and everything else I said, especially the part of saying: well we don't care because there is nothing you can do about it, or things like who cares that it is your server, we do whatever we like. THAT is imho just pure immature, however you want to put it. I am not going to repeat myself any longer, read the posts carefully, read the answers, and yes IMHO if you still think that I am the immature one, and they are so right...Well. Very sad again.

I don't really care when I am wrong, cause I am happy to admit it if i'm wrong, but I am sure here that I am totally right about the whole realworld <--> virtual world thingy and that they should stay away from others property if the owner doesnt want them there. See it as you want to see it but THAT is the way the world works and not the other way around. No laws doesn't mean that there are no moral rules, which counts for both 'worlds' putting it your ways...

Still a game is a game, its fictional, virtual. But the server where it is played on, the people, etc, they are real. (and no I don't mean the ingame characters...)

Some of you somehow lost my whole point, I am not bothering to start all over again, if you are interested, read it again. My points are mostly answered by: we don't care and mainly spinned around them to bring up other things.

Like said before, if you want to be like this, be like this, I won't bother you again. My statement stays: you guys are lost.

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
Amazing!
« Reply #76 on: June 24, 2005, 10:28:31 pm »
If the owner doesnt want certain ppls, then he can password the server or kick them at any time  :P

Solomon

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
Amazing!
« Reply #77 on: June 24, 2005, 11:45:09 pm »
Quote from: anothercheater
If the owner doesnt want certain ppls, then he can password the server or kick them at any time  :P

Oh, somebody's just woken up.  :roll:  What do you think we are still talking about?

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Amazing!
« Reply #78 on: June 24, 2005, 11:48:12 pm »
Quote from: Solomon
Quote from: anothercheater

Oh, somebody's just woken up.  :roll:  What do you think we are still talking about?

I thought you guys/gals came here to complain the "TKC guys" wer cracking your server passwords and entering locked servers to mess your hobby up.

That was what was said is it not?

Z

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

TheHeckler!

Amazing!
« Reply #79 on: June 25, 2005, 03:04:15 am »
Right now you admit that to have fun you need to annoy somebody.

Not exactly, I can and do sometimes have fun without bothering other players. But I usually gain more enjoyment, more often, by these means...heir go, its how I play *most* of the time.

From previous posts I thought that you have fun by trying cheats, by playing with cheats from time to time to bring something new to the game, by teamkilling to bring something new to the game.

I play for these reasons as well...sometimes it's to try something new; other times I really do enjoy helping "normal" players to try TKC's style of gameplay. When I'm not heckling for one of these reasons, then I'm usually just doing it for personal entertainment. You may chastise me if you wish, but this is just the type of player I am.

Although I don't agree with it, it looked a little bit less negative. I thought that the bothering part was only unwanted but unfortunately inevitable. Now I see I was getting bad opinion to you again.

Sorry to disappoint you.

What you really need for fun is just bothering somebody else. Obviously not everybody in TKC is like that, but TheHackler (TKC admin ....) is.

Correct, although I am an admin, my personal gaming habits do not reflect on the entire community...we all play at least slightly differently, some of us more so than others.

Why are you telling lies here? Vindicating yourselfs and blaming ourselfs for a lack of tolerance?

Of what lies do you speak of? I believe I have been totally upfront and honest about how I play, and why I play the way I do. I haven't made any excuses for myself on a personal level other than "I'm a selfish bastard"...I don't see how that makes me a liar.

If you are talking about TKC as a whole, then as we have already stated in this thread (and in the FAQ) our aim is to prolong the game experience. The goal is focused on the individual, thus upsetting other players may be necessary. I don't think anyone here is "blaming" you guys, it's just how we choose to play...We're not trying to make ourselves out to be the victim here, we know we're not.

This discussion goes to nowhere (in fact it has been going to nowhere from the beginning). Somebody from TKC says something and then somebody else from TKC says something different. You are individualities with different views and attitudes, that's natural. But you act as a group, as a community. Of course, some of your members are not bad and annoying, but others are.

It seems you are suggesting that we are contracting ourselves, yet if you carefully read the format of those few sentences, you will see that you in fact contradict yourself.

Conclusion: I was able to accept the fact, that you are not so bad as I thought, that you try cheats and TKs just for fun and annoying other people is just inevitable.
Not I see that for at least some of you (including admin) is annoying other players the main thing, the essential thing. In my eyes you (TKC as a collective, sorry but it's true that the worst parts of system determine the whole system) are again the same you were before.

And that's ok...personally I'm glad you took the time to have your questions answered and get a little more insight from the heckler populous. You have a better understanding of why we do what we do...and in that aim we succeeded. TKC is not out to attempt and alter the thinking of thousands of gamers...we're out to recruit those who already play the way we do or at least give it a try.

That's everything from me, not that I want to have the last word, you can react as you want, but I already know what I wanted to know. hope we will never meet again.

Thank you for choosing TKC Embassy Suites...we hope you'll come back and see us soon!  :heckler1

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Amazing!
« Reply #80 on: June 25, 2005, 05:18:17 am »
Quote:
Somebody from TKC says something and then somebody else from TKC says something different. You are individualities with different views and attitudes, that's natural. But you act as a group, as a community. Of course, some of your members are not bad and annoying, but others are.

It is all about personal freedom to find fun.

Some cheat,some don't.
Some wear silly "hats" some don't.

Some fly in the air,walk under ground,hide inside rocks,move objects around,team kill,super jump,bullet-vest,ammo cheat,wallhack,wire frame,weapon mod,spam flood,skin hack,speed hack,breath under water...start-fart-stumble-stall...

.....and some don't.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Pure_666

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
Amazing!
« Reply #81 on: June 25, 2005, 11:36:06 am »
Thanks LR:)

And Nane, most people see you point of view, can understand why you think that way, but just don't agree... and you see other people's point of view... but just disagree because you think your right, i don't care about the starting conversation anymore, this is about you being a selfcentered prick who think's he's a friggin genius.
Asswipe!

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Amazing!
« Reply #82 on: June 25, 2005, 11:59:52 am »
As a member of the TKC Staff I offered to help you with the problem you started off here with.....people hacking your passworded servers.

If you don't want that help no skin off my back.

The offer is time lmt'd and the clock is ticking...I am an old man and don't have alot of time to jerk around and your cutting into my beer time.

Z

TheHeckler!

Amazing!
« Reply #83 on: June 25, 2005, 12:34:30 pm »
Quote from: Pure_666
Thanks LR:)

And Nane, most people see you point of view, can understand why you think that way, but just don't agree... and you see other people's point of view... but just disagree because you think your right, i don't care about the starting conversation anymore, this is about you being a selfcentered prick who think's he's a friggin genius.
Asswipe!

very well put.

TheHeckler!

Amazing!
« Reply #84 on: June 25, 2005, 12:35:30 pm »
Quote from: ZOldDude
As a member of the TKC Staff I offered to help you with the problem you started off here with.....people hacking your passworded servers.

The offer is time lmt'd and the clock is ticking...I am an old man and don't have alot of time to jerk around and your cutting into my beer time.

Z

One of the funniest things you've ever posted Z.  :lol:

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Amazing!
« Reply #85 on: June 25, 2005, 12:47:15 pm »
Quote from: TheHeckler!

Z

One of the funniest things you've ever posted Z.  :lol:

Damn!

You know me and my beer.

Screw them if they want to skirt around the start of this topic....I gotz beers calling me!

Z

Pure_666

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
Amazing!
« Reply #86 on: June 26, 2005, 12:47:10 am »

You know me and my beer.

Beer? Bear? Boar?
No, it's BEEEEEEEER :shock:  :twisted:  :evil:

[TKC]BlueGrass

• Heckler
    • View Profile
Amazing!
« Reply #87 on: June 26, 2005, 03:39:57 pm »
Beer suck- give me wine any day

Wiiiiiiiiinnneee

Nane_Nena

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
Amazing!
« Reply #88 on: June 27, 2005, 03:19:14 pm »

Z

:) I came here to ask your help because of you guys hacking into my servers, circumvating passwords and bans? Is that what I came here for?
Lol, I got my tools, skills and so on, to keep you guys out or at least to make your jerney not too long on our servers.

I came here, as said before, to start the dialogue with 'you guys' to understand the idealogy of TKC, and to confront you guys, 'verbally', on your own playing ground instead of on some server.

I never met anyone of you guys on my servers, that's for sure, I did have a report of one of your guys or one of the guys using 'your' tools to circumvate normal bans because the nickname was longer than supported by the vc server. That doesn't mean I come moaning about that or that I am in need of your or anybodies help.

As said before, I came here to start the dialogue with the people that are said to be the biggest assholes in the world; aka cheaters. Everwhere where people come from, always the same message: Our games got messed up by cheaters. I always played on server X, but now its full of cheaters. Now I tried playing at server Y and there are always fuckers that get banned/kicked but they come back and mess up the games even further.

The whole point is, you may do whatever you like, when you like, as long as you do it at home, in your own server, and as long as you also respect others instead of being ego-centered "my own fun above anyone" (at least, thats the way it works if you intend to play on somebodies server...)

Besides, I like a good discussion, at least, when there are valid points from both sides, and IMHO that's not really what's happening here. As I said before, see it how you like, but I don't take you  or anybody serious who says: I don't care I do what I want. I mean, come on, wake up!

Oh and Pure_666, you sneaky little B...Everyone can follow the group, lick assess and act big, maybe try starting to think for yourself instead of being a lemming.

The last post I make here. Guess I said that to myself a few more times. Guess you guys are still able to come up with loads of bullshit so I still have to reply... Who knows..

hoax-ravenheckler

• Master Heckler
  • Still the same old
    • View Profile
Amazing!
« Reply #89 on: June 27, 2005, 06:52:41 pm »
Welll fuck off then.
You haven't had any proof one of TKC did this.
If I would play with the name Nane_Nena I wouldn't be you would I?
There's never time to do things right, but there's always time to do it over.