Author Topic: Amazing!  (Read 6739 times)

hoax-ravenheckler

• Master Heckler
  • Still the same old
    • View Profile
Amazing!
« Reply #60 on: June 23, 2005, 11:12:07 pm »
This last thing counts for me aswell.
I've played for nearly 4 years gaming without any cheating community.
Now I do, but I still play cheat-free.
There's never time to do things right, but there's always time to do it over.

Pure_666

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
Amazing!
« Reply #61 on: June 23, 2005, 11:40:25 pm »
Heckler... it's people like you i dispise... i know you will probably never meet the people but can't you show this little bit of respect..?

And i am definitly not saying that all hackers are 12 year old dweeby poptarts(:P)... i think they can be normal people as much as any person... I think of cheaters/tkers as people... i just look at them from a different way because of my point of view... my point of view is: Cheating is ok, as long as you dont terribly bother someone else(unless that someone is just a loser:P)

And i'd really like to meet Mullah IRL, but not to beat him, no he seems like a real nice and serious person for as far as i can see... if he acts the same as he posts... he could be a very nice person...

[Edit by TheHeckler!] Sorry pure, I accidently hit "edit" instead of "reply" on your post...I managed to save most of it intact fortunately.

TheHeckler!

Amazing!
« Reply #62 on: June 24, 2005, 02:48:39 am »
Pure,

Your source (Hoax) gave you some false information about me. I can count on one hand how many forum posters I've banned in the time i've been with TKC, and still have 1 or 2 left over. I may call for a banning on someone occasionally if they make an ass out of themselves, but I usually leave that up to M.O., since he usually has more background info on the person than I do. Just to make it clear, I haven't banned anyone in this topic...haven't called for anyone posting in this topic to be banned, and unless something changes, I don't intend to.  :wink:

TheHeckler!

Amazing!
« Reply #63 on: June 24, 2005, 03:01:52 am »
Sorry to double post...just realized I didn't answer your question, pure.

Heckler... it's people like you i dispise... i know you will probably never meet the people but can't you show this little bit of respect..?

That depends on what you mean by respect. Although I am firm in my views on heckling, I believe I've been respectful to every detractor in this thread, despite their views about TKC. If by respect you mean don't TK, cheat, and annoy people in game...then no, that's very unlikely to ever happen. :wink:

And i'd really like to meet Mullah IRL, but not to beat him, no he seems like a real nice and serious person for as far as i can see... if he acts the same as he posts... he could be a very nice person...

Many of us are decent chaps IRL...no one ever said our RL personas had to match our gaming ones. If that where the case with me, I would have been thrown in prison or killed a long time ago. :heckler1

LastResort

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
Amazing!
« Reply #64 on: June 24, 2005, 03:45:02 am »
Quote from: TheHeckler!
Many of us are decent chaps IRL...no one ever said our RL personas had to match our gaming ones. If that where the case with me, I would have been thrown in prison or killed a long time ago. :heckler1

Lol same here.. altho i do tend to "heckle" in real life.. like today.. i was driving doing the speed limit.. and some nutter of a woman come up behind me right up my ass.. so i keep my speed... slow down.. speed up.. brake a little.. :lol: . I could see her in my rear view mirror.. boy was she shouting insults at me! Then it came to my turn off so i pull over really really slowly! LMAO.. now im just pissing my pants with laughter here.. so she pulls past and we lock eyes. So just to piss her off a little more i give her a wink and turn off! Ah funny...

Another good un is if your with a few of your mates just crusin in a car.. and you pass people facing you. Then you all just point at them and look shocked.. LMAO! Just to see the looks on the peoples faces is great.. just dont do it by trafic lights! :lol: Their are many other ways to piss off people that i can recommend aswell! :lol:

A little OT but sorry... :wink:
I want revenge.

TheHeckler!

Amazing!
« Reply #65 on: June 24, 2005, 06:37:26 am »
Quote from: LastResort

Lol same here.. altho i do tend to "heckle" in real life.. like today.. i was driving doing the speed limit.. and some nutter of a woman come up behind me right up my ass.. so i keep my speed... slow down.. speed up.. brake a little.. :lol: . I could see her in my rear view mirror.. boy was she shouting insults at me! Then it came to my turn off so i pull over really really slowly! LMAO.. now im just pissing my pants with laughter here.. so she pulls past and we lock eyes. So just to piss her off a little more i give her a wink and turn off! Ah funny...

Another good un is if your with a few of your mates just crusin in a car.. and you pass people facing you. Then you all just point at them and look shocked.. LMAO! Just to see the looks on the peoples faces is great.. just dont do it by trafic lights! :lol: Their are many other ways to piss off people that i can recommend aswell! :lol:

A little OT but sorry... :wink:

I've done that a few times...high beams at night work well too. :wink:

Pure_666

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
Amazing!
« Reply #66 on: June 24, 2005, 10:30:16 am »
I know, high beams at night owns...

I'm not saying cheating/tk-ing can't be fun... i'm just saying that why can't you go to servers where it is allowed... usually in those people there are non cheating/tk-ing players too, so the fun you get out of annoying people you can get there too...
And about the IRL part... except [TKC]Advanced_Soldier i would like to meet everyone

TheHeckler!

Amazing!
« Reply #67 on: June 24, 2005, 11:11:14 am »
I'm not saying cheating/tk-ing can't be fun... i'm just saying that why can't you go to servers where it is allowed ... usually in those people there are non cheating/tk-ing players too, so the fun you get out of annoying people you can get there too...

4 reasons...

1. There are very few servers that identify themselves as such.

2. I don't like to restrict myself on the number/types of servers I play on.

3. Many times having other hecklers on the server I'm playing on reduces the fun factor for me (but not always); usually I like to heckle solo.

4. I disagree with your last statement (which sorta makes my first 3 reasons a moot point). For the extremely small number of servers that allow cheats and expliots, it's very unlikely that many players will get annoyed. I mean, if such things bothered them, why would they join a server that catered to cheaters?

Solomon

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
Amazing!
« Reply #68 on: June 24, 2005, 01:22:51 pm »
Right now you admit that to have fun you need to annoy somebody.From previous posts I thought that you have fun by trying cheats, by playing with cheats from time to time to bring something new to the game, by teamkilling to bring something new to the game.

Although I don't agree with it, it looked a little bit less negative. I thought that the bothering part was only unwanted but unfortunately inevitable. Now I see I was getting bad opinion to you again.What you really need for fun is just bothering somebody else. Obviously not everybody in TKC is like that, but TheHackler (TKC admin ....) is.Why are you telling lies here? Vindicating yourselfs and blaming ourselfs for a lack of tolerance?

This discussion goes to nowhere (in fact it has been going to nowhere from the beginning). Somebody from TKC says something and then somebody else from TKC says something different. You are individualities with different views and attitudes, that's natural. But you act as a group, as a community. Of course, some of your members are not bad and annoying, but others are.

Conclusion: I was able to accept the fact, that you are not so bad as I thought, that you try cheats and TKs just for fun and annoying other people is just inevitable.
Not I see that for at least some of you (including admin) is annoying other players the main thing, the essential thing. In my eyes you (TKC as a collective, sorry but it's true that the worst parts of system determine the whole system) are again the same you were before.

That's everything from me, not that I want to have the last word, you can react as you want, but I already know what I wanted to know. hope we will never meet again.

[edit by TheHeckler!] I wish the edit and quote buttons weren't so damn close together...once again I think I saved most of this post. Sorry for the screw up.  :oops:

Nane_Nena

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
Amazing!
« Reply #69 on: June 24, 2005, 04:49:00 pm »
Right on Solomon. I have to go here completely with Solomon.

My addition: It is not more than sad that you guys are like this. The reasons why? I guess I Explained that more than enough in my previous posts. You guys almost look like some kind of belief with this M O guy as your god. Soooo 1500's (and before).

Maybe when you guys grow older you realise that all this is just bullshit, I guess it's a part of growing up, altough my thoughts were that all of you all are already risen above puberty, I guess I was wrong.

Have fun doing with what you do, I keep on doing what I do, but you will at least not have any respect from me (and I guess a whole bunch more). Not that that means anything to you, I know. You don't do it for respect, altough everyone here is giving eachother respect for the 'cool' heckling one made possible or one has pulled off. Whatever, if you wanna be like that, be like that.

I hope I have been as annoying to you guys as you have been to me, altough I can't really say I am annoyed, maybe just a bit, but I guess I have a more 'sad' feeling about this. You guys are lost.

Ciao and have fun being a kid in their height(s) of puberty. I do feel sorry for you guys pathetic life.

hoax-ravenheckler

• Master Heckler
  • Still the same old
    • View Profile
Amazing!
« Reply #70 on: June 24, 2005, 05:04:05 pm »
Pure,

Your source (Hoax) gave you some false information about me.

I haven't gave him any information however.
I just told him that I'd liked they way you said somethings.

hoax-ravenheckler

• Master Heckler
  • Still the same old
    • View Profile
Amazing!
« Reply #71 on: June 24, 2005, 05:06:10 pm »
I wouldn't mind meeting anyone.
I think if there would be any TKC meeting nearny I would definitly come and join.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Amazing!
« Reply #72 on: June 24, 2005, 07:49:51 pm »
A community yes....

All acting/thinking the same in some sort of robotic stupor no.

Z

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Pure_666

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
Amazing!
« Reply #73 on: June 24, 2005, 07:56:25 pm »
I'd never wanna meet HoaX:p

Nane, in the beginning of the topic i agreed with you, but you keep getting more childish... i myself see no fun in annoying other people(IRL i do:P)but these people do, so if you disagree with them it doesn't mean your right... Your the childish person here...
Thinkin everything you say is right and everone who doesn't agree with you is immature...
TheHeckler... so now your saying that you just do this to annoy people, because you don't have fun when people don't get annoyed or someone else is joining you in annoying... see that, in my opinion is hopeless(sorry, the word hopeless is stated like that in Dutch, i translated it litterally... don't know what it would be in English:P)

LastResort

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
Amazing!
« Reply #74 on: June 24, 2005, 09:12:00 pm »
Quote from: Nane_Nena
Maybe when you guys grow older you realise that all this is just bullshit, I guess it's a part of growing up, altough my thoughts were that all of you all are already risen above puberty, I guess I was wrong.

Ciao and have fun being a kid in their height(s) of puberty. I do feel sorry for you guys pathetic life.

Come on man.. you know that everything you have said here is pointless. So now your just trying to get personal.. and about growing up. What are we talking about here?! A GAME! Now i think all of us TKC guys have been pretty calm here. But get a life man, your the one who is getting wound up!

I hope I have been as annoying to you guys as you have been to me, altough I can't really say I am annoyed, maybe just a bit, but I guess I have a more 'sad' feeling about this. You guys are lost.

Im not annoyed by you.. any one else annoyed here?? *listens..* No, oh good! The we have just sucsseded in annoying you.. And don't be sad man.. im always here for you if you need some one to talk to.. or just a nice big hug! :lol:

You guys are lost.

Im not lost.. i found my way he.. oh wait i know what your saying! We are not lost, nor have we fallen, nor sucummed or anything like that. We found our way here... found the happyness that TKC brings us.. AND THE ULTIMATE POWER.. OH GOD THE POWER RUSHING THROUGH MY VIENS! ITS AWSOME!!!!

Oh sorry...

You guys almost look like some kind of belief with this M O guy as your god.

So Mullar are we still good for that back and foot massage later? I have that ice cream you asked for too sir!  :lol:

IMO: Pure_666 rocks... and Nane_Nena sucks cocks!

Im kidding with ya man... :wink:
I want revenge.