Author Topic: Cheat or not cheat that it the question  (Read 753 times)

[TKC] IC3M@N

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net/Main
Cheat or not cheat that it the question
« on: June 20, 2005, 04:28:04 am »
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
i have this page found today
http://www.auscong.com/infiltrated.htm

[TKC] Ic-3™... Good Cheat&Fun...

TheHeckler!

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2005, 05:56:18 am »
Yeah, I read that a few weeks ago...interesting read I suppose. I find it funny how they took the pic I had on Hecklers Underground way back when and used it for their own article (the pic where I spammed the forums under the guise of "Gatekeeper #2").  :lol:

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2005, 06:36:02 am »
Quote from: TheHeckler!
Yeah, I read that a few weeks ago...interesting read I suppose. I find it funny how they took the pic I had on Hecklers Underground way back when and used it for their own article (the pic where I spammed the forums under the guise of "Gatekeeper #2").  :lol:

Forrest asked for permission to print some of the stolen things from the old forums Dev section from Mulla Omar.

He did not get permission to print "other things".

The copy now hosted on AUSCONG.COM is no longer on Gathering or any other Take2 owned/controled site due to a matter of law and complaint from Devils Taco.

Forrest is no longer a paid active Mod on GoD.

You may have suit for copywrite as a publisher under international law (many $100,000 plus court costs).

Devils Taco claimed to have AUSCONG.COM sent a letter to stop publishing without noted corrections.
He also claimed to have sent Take2-Gathering-RockStar the same basic letter.

DT is involved in law.

The artical published to this date on AUSCONG.COM seems to be in violation.

If AUSCONG.COM is found in court to be supported by Take2 in any way/shape/form the judgment will be higher.

If it was myself I would long ago found an lawyer and be collecting 25% of everyone involved paychecks with intrest untill the judgment was paid in full.....with intrest allowed by the courts.

Wish I was you.

Z

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

TheHeckler!

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2005, 04:43:47 am »
Actually, now that you mention it, Forrest did ask for my permission to use some of the pics/info I had on my old site and I told him yes. I was just surprisied that no one else took a pic of it.  :lol:

[TKC]BlueGrass

• Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2005, 03:52:57 pm »
Wow I wish someone made a story like that for OFP- I love epic struggles between two sides  :D