Author Topic: Why, oh why?  (Read 8061 times)

Widzy

• First Post
    • View Profile
Why, oh why?
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2005, 08:46:24 am »
can u just answer this for me

do u like ofp?  as in without the cheats, playing ofp the way it was intended?

or do u genuinly prefer clicking on spawn a helicopter and watching it appear....wow!!! cool! lame.

like u say, ofp is dead.  so y go to such lengths to make an id changer to kill off the game u apparantly dont even care about anymore?  

every1 is leaving ofp now because of this id changer. fact. wat u gonna do then? u might as well practise ur 'skillz' in single player coz ur multiplayer enjoyment is gonna be the same experience.  

u say the ofp community suxxx  may i ask what community?  95% of the community are guys who picked up a copy of ofp in the bargain bucket for ?1.  so wat do u have against those guys (since the majority of games these days r filled with unheard of no0bs)  u also say "get a life its a game"  your cheating....on a 4/5 year old game... coz your bored?  man i wish i had your life i would load up my hax for yahoo pool all day and show the world i'm the man!!!

seriously take a step back, kid on your not black for 2 seconds, and look at your life.  i suggest get yourself sum smelly fanny, or a penis if you prefer brown love.  anythin man apart from this obvious fun ur havin spendin ur hours on servers with 4 other no0bs playin ofp for the first time.

yeh ur life is the shit  8)

[TKC] maphax

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
Why, oh why?
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2005, 08:52:26 am »
most of the people in this forum do not intend using cheats like this. that is a main reason these cheats where kept to the development section but they get out so there is no point in trying to keep it there.

as life goes you got the good guys and the bad guys well u get your

good cheats and yer bad.
[TKC] MAPHAX  AT URE SERVICE

GameBro

• Klass Klown
  • Ex TKC-OFP-Leader
    • View Profile
    • TKC what else?......
Why, oh why?
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2005, 11:39:00 am »
my comments to this are: Clancheaters are Gay, funcheaters are ok.
And some People just need some lessons on some servers how to behave to other Players if they abuse their Admin-Rights. I would never do some shit on a Server that I know those People are ok and not Clancheaters and so. If I get kicked by some idiots, who think they are the best and biggest pro Gamers in this Game, or call me, or a Friend Cheater, then they will just get what they looking for.
1.So dont kick noobs off, even if they Camp cause thats a camping game
2.Dont be lame and Cheat in your Clan, like many Clans I saw.
3.Dont feel big, cause you ware some Clantags.

Your will never be visited from me  :wink:

@CMW: can you tell me what the heck YOU doing on this Forum then?
maybe your affraid, cause you want to play normal Clanmatches with hax?
***-=advanced_soldier=-***

CMW

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
Why, oh why?
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2005, 01:48:29 am »
I have come here to tell you what a big mistake you have made by releasing the id changer for 1.96.  If you think cheating in league's is gay then why release these to the public... and dont tell me the dev section is private cause I've got in there before by just posting how to mod a g36 (which anyone with a bit of education can do).  The reason for doing this was to see what we were up against and find ways to counter it.  You only need to see me play for 5mins to see im not a cheat.  I could very easily cheat if i wanted but I wouldn't get any pleasure in thinking that I owned other people by doing it with cheats.  

In response to your 3 points:
1.Yes camping is part of the game and I have no problem with this.
2.TKC are the only people responsible for this as it is them that have developed the cheats they used and released it to them.
3.Dont feel big cause your a cheater.

OFP is a simulation game which is why cheating in it is so much worse, cause the reason ofp was a success what the realism of it.  Cheating brings the game down lower than the cheap arcade games 10year olds play.  You know you are wrong, you are just ignorant and selfish.

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
Why, oh why?
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2005, 02:01:10 am »
TKC are not fully responsible since they dont control what the people do with the cheats. Its the person using the cheats thats responsible. TKC just opens new windows of possibilities within the game.

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
Why, oh why?
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2005, 09:41:33 am »
Quote from: CMW
could very easily cheat if i wanted but I wouldn't get any pleasure in thinking that I owned other people by doing it with cheats.

I agree and I feel the same when I used a G36 hack/tree/bush hack/esp hack against normal players, I cant do it :D i just know its not right against htose who play this game fair.
But moving buildings and spwaning vehicles, ais, disappearing stuff thats just fun :roll:

Quote from: CMW
In response to your 3 points:
1.Yes camping is part of the game and I have no problem with this.
2.TKC are the only people responsible for this as it is them that have developed the cheats they used and released it to them.
3.Dont feel big cause your a cheater.

OFP is a simulation game which is why cheating in it is so much worse, cause the reason ofp was a success what the realism of it.  Cheating brings the game down lower than the cheap arcade games 10year olds play.

Then bis or codemasters should have released a new version of ofp earlier its there own fault, now the normal players and clans have to suffer but hey who cares about a game where it takes houres to get a game going. 100 to 500 players maxium online hey how lame is that.

GameBro

• Klass Klown
  • Ex TKC-OFP-Leader
    • View Profile
    • TKC what else?......
Why, oh why?
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2005, 01:15:56 pm »
CWM: I told you that I dont need cheats to be a good Player, if you dont understand my way of useing hax then I?m sorry. ID Changer is just a Tool, wich you can use to play undercover and its not a cheat as themself.
I dont play with mod. G36,Aimbots, or other things. I just like to mess around with some assholes thats all. But your in a Clan and you Cheat, so stfu with your 15 Posts, you say you come here to tell us how bad Cheats are, buddy you got 15 Posts as I see. Why didn?t you Post earlyer this crap?. Go and register at the BIS Forum and moan there.
TKC didn?t Release the first Ammotrainer, or the first ID-Changer or the instruction how to Change the ID. Has been out longer Time that you know, TKC is not the only Site wich got OFP Cheats, but maybe its just the populair ones, thats why People blame on TKC.For example the Wireframe -Cheat is an Tool that was out long Time ago. And it was used by an Clan that is running a OFP-League, dont want to Post names here its not my buissenes. So after it was public it came to the TKC-Download Section. So please open your eyes and think before you Post crap.People that know me, can proof you that I never Cheat in normal Games, I just punish some idiots with those Tools, but you can make your own version cant do anything for you.

Nane_Nena

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
OFP Is dead?
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2005, 01:27:05 pm »
Lol, it keeps amazing me! I'll not go indepth again on the ideas here in this community and the philosophy. But saying that OFP is dead and that you need cheats to make it fun again. That is just the worst piece of information I ever heard. OFP is alive and will be alive for very long, at least until OFP2/AA comes out. Why? Because of the hard work of addon makers and mission makers. The game is maybe 1.5-2gb, put another 4gb of addons in that, with 850 coop missions, and your days can't be long enough. But ofcoarse, this takes effort, groupfeeling, a supporting community and friends to pull this off...

There you got it, maybe invest time in doing such things, instead of teamkilling 'n cheating. It makes a lot more people happy, you are doing something interesting and not only for yourselves but also for others, it makes fun and pleasure for not only yourself but also for others.
But I guess that is not in the philosophy of 'you guys'. The mentioned guys that invest in the above, get respect, real respect, they get appreciated. This numb cheating and TEAMKILLING on public servers is only a community, game and fun KILLER. Happily we run our servers behind closed doors, with enough friends, missions, addons and teamspirit, that we 'survive'.

Oh and saying that others where before you, how ignorant, so because there are more murderers in the world, who did kill people before me, I may now also kill somebody? Come on, open your eyes!

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
Why, oh why?
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2005, 01:35:12 pm »
I think you all dont get the point, WE DONT CARE, we want fun doesnt matter how - very simpel 8) stop whining in this forum.
And I must say, mostly we do not really fuck up your game, you can still play it normaly. hey whats the problem if there is a tower? or a chopper? or a tank? or some bombs? you can still play.
none of your whning and all your pleeds to stop us will make us even evil and laugh   :wink:
 :idea: it would be much smarter to get buddys with us, because then we wont do that with u guys.
also hey its no problem for me, if im on a serious server with some nice guys (no bitching)and they please me to stop or leave in a nice way then its absulutly no problem for me/us to leave. but the most of u freaks cant think that far.

WE DONT GIVE A FUCK if we have the right to cheat on a public server.

GameBro

• Klass Klown
  • Ex TKC-OFP-Leader
    • View Profile
    • TKC what else?......
Why, oh why?
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2005, 01:40:15 pm »
ESP hack was also out for ages, and I know who had the idea for it. Also Screenshots with the same looking like now. I saw it from a MOD Guy who was baned at TNT, and at this Time I didn?t know about TKC and I never saw Cheats before. So People got their right to play undercover and not beeing market like Dogs with their Tags. Cause their are alot loosers who got Admin Pass and kick People of without a reason, just cause they suck, then they get horney at kicking noobs off. So now they must be nicer or they wont have a normal Game going on. Everyone is free and dont need to fear that some Clanman kicks him off. The Tools is made for reasons like that and used for that. Cheaters who really Cheat are allways Clancheaters. I mean those with Aimbots, Wallhack etc.
But some1 whos playing with an faked ID and Name does not want to play the best, cause no1 knows him anyway. Why he needs to show off?
For me its no reason and no Danger of thats ID-Changer. A.C. your right those BIS guys should work and develop their Games better, instead of fighting in their own house, then their will be a good middle  of Cheat and Anticheats. But they only look for profit, ones the Game is sold they dont really care, but thats with every Game in the past. Thats how I see the whole Cheating and Id-Changing thing. Sorry for Posting bad words, but I?m pissed today.

Nane_Nena

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
Why, oh why?
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2005, 01:56:23 pm »
Quote from: anothercheater
I think you all dont get the point, WE DONT CARE, we want fun doesnt matter how - very simpel 8) stop whining in this forum.
And I must say, mostly we do not really fuck up your game, you can still play it normaly. hey whats the problem if there is a tower? or a chopper? or a tank? or some bombs? you can still play.
none of your whning and all your pleeds to stop us will make us even evil and laugh   :wink:
 :idea: it would be much smarter to get buddys with us, because then we wont do that with u guys.
also hey its no problem for me, if im on a serious server with some nice guys (no bitching)and they please me to stop or leave in a nice way then its absulutly no problem for me/us to leave. but the most of u freaks cant think that far.

WE DONT GIVE A FUCK if we have the right to cheat on a public server.

Lol, you think this impresses me? It tells me more about your iq than that it impresses me. You think you can come in my server, act like that, and be able to join after that? Wake up, server management doesnt end in-game. But I guess that's too technical for you.

Whining? you call this whining, what I call whining...is getting banned from a server and then trying to do everything in your and others 'power' to get back on that server, THAT is what I call whining. It's really pathetic.

As stated in the vietcong forums on this site, you don't pay for the server, others do, so you have to follow their rules simple as that, admins are there to make sure the rules are to be bound, simple as that too. Don't like it? Play elsewhere, very simple. When I come at your home, and you throw me out, but when you are away, I come back in , screw your donkey, piss on your bed and roll your clothes in it..how whould that feel? And again, dont come with the bullcrap in between real life and internet, both are alike; everything costs money, effort and work. Go think about that. But I guess you just don't care. Well I dont care either, but it's fun to make these discussions to see what kind of guys you are.

You guys can try and whatever, but we will hunt you on our servers, and find you, and it's absolutely no problem to do so, so I'm happy.

[edit]
ps..coming back to the OFP subject in general, it's the only game that survived SO long, BIS made the best game ever built and it's more than impressive that it is still being played. This because of the massive addon-makers, editors and the whole engine: expandable, easy to make missions and so on. So stop that crap. If you loose interest in it, then you are doing something wrong. Simple as that.
[/edit]

GameBro

• Klass Klown
  • Ex TKC-OFP-Leader
    • View Profile
    • TKC what else?......
Why, oh why?
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2005, 02:06:09 pm »
well I do respect every1 as they respect me. I only choose server where I was kicked before, or where an Admin is who thinks he is great be kicking noobs off. Show me Love, I will have sex with you. Show me that your playing a Admin-pimp, I?ll make you beeing my Slut. Its easy.
Maybe I will visit your MCY Server today what you think? :wink:

Nane_Nena

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
Why, oh why?
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2005, 02:13:16 pm »
Quote from: [TKC]Advanced_Soldier
well I do respect every1 as they respect me. I only choose server where I was kicked before, or where an Admin is who thinks he is great be kicking noobs off. Show me Love, I will have sex with you. Show me that your playing a Admin-pimp, I?ll make you beeing my Slut. Its easy.
Maybe I will visit your MCY Server today what you think? :wink:

You talking to me, is that a threat? Things are getting more exciting and exciting here. Dude, do and try whatever you like. You will not succeed and thats no threat but a promise.

You smell as if you think you have power, what power do you think you have? Being an irritating guy hanging around on servers that you are not welcome on? Come on, make me laugh more, you are on the right way.

Admins are chosen because of their experience and because they are known. Yes, known, in a real community people know eachother, they are no strangers to eachothers, they play serious games, have enough laughter, come back each day and get to know eachother. What beer they like, what kind of guy/woman it is, where they live, what their customs are and so on. That is what is called 'a community', anonimity the first days, but then getting 'friends' as a sort of speak after a while. You will never accomplish this here or with this philosophy you guys handle here.

You play on someones server, the way they want you to play, don't like it? Find another server or make one your own. Admins are here to make sure the rules are followed. And yes, they also have bad days now and then, just like any other human.

GameBro

• Klass Klown
  • Ex TKC-OFP-Leader
    • View Profile
    • TKC what else?......
Why, oh why?
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2005, 04:41:32 pm »
yeah your jesus or maria?, go in your Church and pray there. i will do what ever I want to do, and if you think your a cool slut on your Server then be it. But dont wonder if you moan or call every1 cheat if they rape your little ass then. I just told you respect People and you get Respect back. Do you come here to provocate us?, go find some of your Friends from OFP and lock your server or put an PW. on so you can kick your Friends off, but dont get a Public Server and play Big Boss there, your paying thats ok., but if you kick any1 that comes normal to your Server just cause you think your the best and cant stand it, then kick this Person off, dont wonder if those People come back to you again and kick you from your server off.

Nane_Nena

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
Why, oh why?
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2005, 05:10:14 pm »
Quote from: [TKC]Advanced_Soldier
yeah your jesus or maria?, go in your Church and pray there. i will do what ever I want to do, and if you think your a cool slut on your Server then be it. But dont wonder if you moan or call every1 cheat if they rape your little ass then. I just told you respect People and you get Respect back. Do you come here to provocate us?, go find some of your Friends from OFP and lock your server or put an PW. on so you can kick your Friends off, but dont get a Public Server and play Big Boss there, your paying thats ok., but if you kick any1 that comes normal to your Server just cause you think your the best and cant stand it, then kick this Person off, dont wonder if those People come back to you again and kick you from your server off.

Lol, people getting on my server and kicking me off, I want to see that, anyway.. It's my server and I do what I want to do with it and NOT the other way around, thats the whole point. You guys turn it around, which is just unbearable even to read. End of that story.

Furthermore you guys think you are cool, and I guess in your innerselve you think you're cool. The rest of your TKC buddies will think you are cool too and all the rest of insane, little minded, selfish guys just like yourselves, will find you also cool. But know this, the rest of the world hates you. And yes, I do know.. you guys don't care right?

Perhaps we meet again, maybe sometime on my servers, but remember this, none of us will ever become your 'bitches' (trying to talk your own language in here now), you are in my house, you obey my orders. Don't like it? Go somewhere else. Cheats or no cheats, forget about it.