Author Topic: Why, oh why?  (Read 8062 times)

disappointed

• Poptart
    • View Profile
Why, oh why?
« on: June 18, 2005, 03:24:33 am »
5 games within the last couple days have been totally destroyed by a cheater with LGB rain cheat.  You guys want to make cheats to have an advantage, fine, great, dandy, but what is the purpose of ruining a game full of fair playing innocent dudes looking for a good time.  Does it give you hard ons?  Does it make you splooge?  Seriously, can't you just mess around on your own server or mission editor.

You are taking it to a new level of sabotage by ruining games and wasting people's time.  Are you trying to kill the already dying OFP community?  Are you taking revenge of some sort?  Why focus it on these people who have and want nothing to do with you.

Get a life and go back to the subtle cheating you were doing before, at least it didn't ENTIRELY RUIN games.  You are definitely not helping your cause, whatever the hell that is.  You're just getting more people mad at you, and if that's what you want, then you guys are fucking weird.

Let us enjoy our game please.  Don't ruin it for us.  I happen to like this game a lot, it's the only game I play.  I see no point in wrecklessness like this.  What the fuck is the point.

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
Why, oh why?
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2005, 03:40:33 am »
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

disappointed

• Poptart
    • View Profile
Why, oh why?
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2005, 04:23:05 am »
Player vs. Community Philosophy

As mentioned above, an individual player's right to enjoy a game is absolute in our eyes and does not need to be compromised for the enjoyment of others.

That's all I needed to read.  You just contradicted your whole philosophy with your first sentence.  Good Job.  My right is compromised when you fuck up my game.

I can see my arguments here are pointless, but nevertheless:  There is much enjoyment to be had in life.  Enjoyment at the cost of others is ridiculous.  Just because the game is boring to you, doesn't mean you have to ruin it for the rest of us.  Find a productive hobbie, make friends, do SOMETHING.  FFS.

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
Why, oh why?
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2005, 04:56:59 am »
Gaming is not life, it's just a game, that's why people don't care. If people get upset due to a cheat/game, they should get a real life. If it's a big problem in your life that someone bombs your hexenkessel match, you should see what real problems there are out there in the world, in real life. Games are supposed to be fun for the individual. If cheating means fun for someone, why shouldn't he be allowed to cheat if it's possible? If a game is no fun and one still plays it, it's only a waste of time. Why not prolong it? And if the other players don't think it's fun to play with him they don't have to play with him, it's easy. If they think their fictional rules are fun, they can always move along to other servers where only people of the same kind meet. Rules are only fictional if they can be broken. They only work if people agree to follow them. A cheat doesn't whine if a "normal" player plays with his own rules. Cheat you too and everyone will be happy.

The game is not ruined, it's extended.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
Why, oh why?
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2005, 08:05:11 am »
Quote from: Mullah Omar
Gaming is not life, it's just a game, that's why people don't care. If people get upset due to a cheat/game, they should get a real life. If it's a big problem in your life that someone bombs your hexenkessel match, you should see what real problems there are out there in the world, in real life. Games are supposed to be fun for the individual. If cheating means fun for someone, why shouldn't he be allowed to cheat if it's possible? If a game is no fun and one still plays it, it's only a waste of time. Why not prolong it? And if the other players don't think it's fun to play with him they don't have to play with him, it's easy. If they think their fictional rules are fun, they can always move along to other servers where only people of the same kind meet. Rules are only fictional if they can be broken. They only work if people agree to follow them. A cheat doesn't whine if a "normal" player plays with his own rules. Cheat you too and everyone will be happy.

The game is not ruined, it's extended.

Absulutly I totally agree with u Mo, and also this stupid prejudice, that cheaters like us get a hard on while "cheating" is totaly wrong, main reason why we do it, espcially in ofp, is to have fun in this dead game - its just totaly funny to fly around in a chopper on hexenkessel - i bet everyone likes to do that once on that shit map

This last part maked me laughing Mullah :D :wink:

Ofp Premium

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
Why, oh why?
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2005, 03:06:35 pm »
for me more cheating more fun!!!
 :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P

Death

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
Why, oh why?
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2005, 03:07:57 pm »
face it, ofp is too old for anyone to care.

Go play on your gameboy and quit whining

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
Why, oh why?
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2005, 03:35:24 pm »
Quote from: Death
face it, ofp is too old for anyone to care.

I agree with that.

[TKC]BlueGrass

• Heckler
    • View Profile
Why, oh why?
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2005, 07:10:06 pm »
With the cheats you mention, from what I?ve seen, no real physical or financial damage is done to anyone- this therefore means that cheating is in no way wrong, not even morally.

And really, what exactly are you expecting to happen when you complain about this?

.....hey maybe when you come back the forum will be shut down and all the website pages deleted, bar the main page- which reads:

'Thanks to some random guy complaining about cheats TKC will be shut down forever and everyone who has ever played OFP, VC and all the other games that TKC have developed cheats for shall get a apologetic E-mail personally written by Mul himself.'

That will be the day.

ThisIsFun

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
Why, oh why?
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2005, 09:08:01 am »
Not that that would stop cheaters anyway...  :roll:
Not all chemicals are bad. For example, without chemicals such as hydrogen and oxygen,

there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in beer.

[TKC] maphax

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
Why, oh why?
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2005, 11:48:02 pm »
Look i dont think mullah does this sort of cheating anyway i dont think mullah is the sort of cheater who goes to wreck somones game. its just the new cheaters and some of the mad ones who do this we aint all the same as the philosphy says. its not TKC'S FAULT its the player.
[TKC] MAPHAX  AT URE SERVICE

CMW

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
Why, oh why?
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2005, 02:56:22 am »
Quote from: [TKC] maphax
Look i dont think mullah does this sort of cheating anyway i dont think mullah is the sort of cheater who goes to wreck somones game. its just the new cheaters and some of the mad ones who do this we aint all the same as the philosphy says. its not TKC'S FAULT its the player.

Why then release the cheats to the public?  Fair enough if you guys play on your own server with cheats, but going to the point of crashing servers and logging in as admin and kicking members that pay for it?  It is completely selfish to ruin other people's games.  We play games for enjoyment as much as you cheats do, but you play unfairly because the majority of you are completely shit at ofp, or you haven't even bothered to try it without cheats.

You say you prelong the game, which is completely false.  I dont see anymore players joining the ofp community because of your cheats, in fact it's the complete opposite.  Many players have left the game because of your actions and now with the id changer, many more will leave.  Once all the fair players leave, the cheaters would be left to play on very few servers with themselves.  If it would end up like that soon, why not just leave the fair players now?

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
Why, oh why?
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2005, 03:50:29 am »
because the ofp community suxxx

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Why, oh why?
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2005, 07:09:07 am »
Quote from: CMW
Quote from: [TKC] maphax

Why then release the cheats to the public?  Fair enough if you guys play on your own server with cheats, but going to the point of crashing servers and logging in as admin and kicking members that pay for it?  It is completely selfish to ruin other people's games.  We play games for enjoyment as much as you cheats do, but you play unfairly because the majority of you are completely shit at ofp, or you haven't even bothered to try it without cheats.

You say you prelong the game, which is completely false.  I dont see anymore players joining the ofp community because of your cheats, in fact it's the complete opposite.  Many players have left the game because of your actions and now with the id changer, many more will leave.  Once all the fair players leave, the cheaters would be left to play on very few servers with themselves.  If it would end up like that soon, why not just leave the fair players now?

Yet another who does not bother to enter via the main site page or read tha FAQ clearly linked on it.

Please bother to read a few things befor you start pointing fingers at people.

Z

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

[TKC] maphax

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
Why, oh why?
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2005, 08:46:54 am »
i clearly stated that its the players fault its not our fault that someones gopt an urge to wreck somones game as it says in the philosiphy

1.Revenge
2.Newbs
3.Accident

and many more.

soon the ip ban system will start and only people with dynamic ip's will be cheating cus we will get banned on every server. so look forward to that anti cheaters. but dont worry its pretty easy to change the code of ure ip.
[TKC] MAPHAX  AT URE SERVICE