Poll

Do you like this new topic so far??!! Call 1-800-kiss my ass!

No it sucks balls!
4 (44.4%)
Meh, its k i suppose....
5 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: June 09, 2005, 03:28:01 am

Author Topic: wHy!  (Read 1240 times)

LastResort

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
wHy!
« on: June 09, 2005, 03:28:01 am »
Soi why are some of my posts beeing deleted?? Like the on where i mentioned that you all suck??

Ok but never mind the reason i really started this post is to ask you ALL a question. Because you know im trying to preach to you guys, and im thank-full that your openminded enough to not have banned me by now.. Ok so here's the question:
1.When did you join TKC
2.And what in your irhg minds made you want to join?!

Nice honest answers please!
I want revenge.

ThisIsFun

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
wHy!
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2005, 06:06:52 am »
I'm not exactly a TKC member.. And have gone off games as of recent due to the lack of anything really interesting to me.., but I hang around checking out the forums every so often cause the people seem decent, helpful, and who knows, one day maybe I'll learn something ;)
That and I like their creed, or whatever it be called =P It just makes perfect sense to me.
Not all chemicals are bad. For example, without chemicals such as hydrogen and oxygen,

there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in beer.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: wHy!
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2005, 07:38:26 am »
Quote from: LastResort
Soi why are some of my posts beeing deleted?? Like the on where i mentioned that you all suck??

Ok but never mind the reason i really started this post is to ask you ALL a question. Because you know im trying to preach to you guys, and im thank-full that your openminded enough to not have banned me by now.. Ok so here's the question:
1.When did you join TKC
2.And what in your irhg minds made you want to join?!

Nice honest answers please!

Your post is right were you left it....2nd from the bottom:

http://tkc-community.net/Forums/viewtopic.php?t=2049&start=0

1) About the first week of the demo when it was first formed.
2) Thought it was funny to have a tree for a hat.

For more info read The History of TKC in the d/l area.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

ThisIsFun

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
Re: wHy!
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2005, 08:24:08 am »
Quote from: ZOldDude
2) Thought it was funny to have a tree for a hat.

:lol:  lmfao  :lol:
good answer
Not all chemicals are bad. For example, without chemicals such as hydrogen and oxygen,

there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in beer.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
wHy!
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2005, 03:00:53 pm »
Yeh unlike the mods on some other forums I don't like editing or deleating posts and then banning you for not being a brown-noser.

http://tkc-community.net/Forums/viewtopic.php?p=27754#27754

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

LastResort

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
wHy!
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2005, 05:05:53 pm »
Ah right... so another question if i may.. when you guys do ya Heckling by TK'ing then re-joining the game after you get booted.. do you ever think of how crappy your making the game for others.. And yes Z i know you don't do that stuff...

And does it sadden you to know that most of the VC community hates you....
I want revenge.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
wHy!
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2005, 09:44:17 pm »

And does it sadden you to know that most of the VC community hates you....

Define "most".

Are you judging by the posts from the same 5-6 people that seem to be the only ones on Gathering or Pterodon or by the amount of people who have used our download area?

LastResort

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
wHy!
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2005, 02:15:00 am »
Most: The clan im in... (34 players)
The people who live near me and who play VC.
Yes also the people from the forums.
The people in game who say TKC suck when ever you guys go arround TK'ing. And talking about anal sex, and the only insults most (Most beeing 3 out of 6 TKC members i've seen) of them can say is "You like to meet little boys at the park at might".. thats about the general insult that they can throw at us honest players.

"Are you judging by the posts from the same 5-6 people that seem to be the only ones on Gathering"

Oooo was that supposed to be an insult or a joke Z?! Because it really dosn't both me about the ammount of people that are on the Gathering forums.... it's better with no riff raff.

"by the amount of people who have used our download area?"

Well Z i would be that most of those people had just come from a game where they got their butt kicked and had gotten fed up, so they decided to go get some cheats to help them out a little.

Talking about the community... what happens when you guys play each other?? Or don't you all meet up like real teams/clans and train...
I want revenge.

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
wHy!
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2005, 08:26:20 pm »
I joined TKC when my profile sais.
Cheating is fun so i joined
I only TK when leaving a server, i couldnt give a FUCK what the game is like for people hundereds of miles away from me i am never going to speak to again. And why should I? Fuck all the people who whine about it, not my problem.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
wHy!
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2005, 08:38:52 pm »
Train?!
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I freak'n own this piss ant game without cheating.

Most people who are soooo into it are nothing but people with no real life outside the stupid game.

Google GoB and see what life really is.

The Devils Taco will set you right!

LastResort

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
wHy!
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2005, 12:11:37 am »
Ok...

[EDIT]: Turns up a blank im afraid...
I want revenge.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
wHy!
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2005, 01:51:43 am »
Ok...

[EDIT]: Turns up a blank im afraid...

Well not blank.....but the GoB website has code so search engines spiders/bots do not locate it as does the TKC founders site.

GoB is also hidden inside of another website with a unrelated address.

Long live the Gathering of the Banned! :twisted:

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
wHy!
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2005, 03:54:27 am »
Can i change my answer to the tking question. I have started TKing all of the time with teabag. Its funny as hell! If you put the TKC tag on your name you dont get kicked because they know you will go back in anyway.

Crossmol

• Heckler
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
wHy!
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2005, 05:19:31 am »
Quote from: [TKC]thejoker
Its funny as hell! If you put the TKC tag on your name you dont get kicked because they know you will go back in anyway.

They leave you alone even without TKC clan tags as soon as the see 'the banned guy' rejoin  :o
Experience? Nah, hear say  :roll:
Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow...

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
wHy!
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2005, 08:40:38 am »
Quote from: Crossmol
Quote from: [TKC]thejoker
Its funny as hell! If you put the TKC tag on your name you dont get kicked because they know you will go back in anyway.

They leave you alone even without TKC clan tags as soon as the see 'the banned guy' rejoin  :o
Experience? Nah, hear say  :roll:

Oh so you have noticed that in the past 17 days?!

They don't even bother trying to IP ban you as well as normal perm ban after having seen the IP anti-ban work in a few sec's as well!

I noticed yesterday (16th my time) that the Pterodon server was.....OFFLINE.

Gee....I wonder why that was. :roll:  8)