Author Topic: OFP Dev Section  (Read 3871 times)

[TKC] maphax

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
OFP Dev Section
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2005, 08:00:09 am »
sorry i was joking.

dont take me too seriously
[TKC] MAPHAX  AT URE SERVICE

Sack

• Poptart
    • View Profile
OFP Dev Section
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2005, 06:39:38 pm »
So... I am back!
sorry that i haven't time the 2 last month!

GRU_sniper

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
    • http://www.OFP-cheats.prv.pl
OFP Dev Section
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2005, 12:41:21 am »
Hi guys.
Can I have acces to Dev Section ?
I need help with some technicaly things about cheats.
Someone who is boss there, pls send me PM. I cant speak on forum.

GRU_Sniper PL

OFP Cheat's Center http://www.OFP-CHEATS.tk

TacticalOPS Cheat's Center http://www.TO-cheats.tk

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
OFP Dev Section
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2005, 03:00:31 am »
Quote from: GRU_sniper
Hi guys.
Can I have acces to Dev Section ?
I need help with some technicaly things about cheats.
Someone who is boss there, pls send me PM. I cant speak on forum.

Just click the usergroups button to apply.  :)
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

Wild_Migo

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
OFP Dev Section
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2005, 03:53:24 am »
Oh, thats why i cant get there!  :lol: Havent really been with ofp for long time... But its time to start again.  :twisted:

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
OFP Dev Section
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2005, 11:41:10 am »
a lot of ppls try to get in now and dont  manifest us anything about them, i think we should only recruit from nowguys that we know.
because in 2 statements here for exmaple i read obviously the style of some guys which share their accounts with certain ppls from "TGA" (the anti cheater alliance in ofp.
so i appeal again to those who have the power to decide wether this "useless" ppls r in or not because i dont see a reason why we should trust them.

here some examples:
"Havent really been with ofp for long time... But its time to start again. "
...yeah sure who believes.

"So... I am back!
sorry that i haven't time the 2 last month!"
....cuz they all used westys account."

Its funny how easy gets access to the dev section i think i will have to make a decision.
if it continues that EVERYONE gets fucking access to the development section then i leave it because i dont want my work handled out to this ppls (espcially not yet to those called "anticheaters").

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
OFP Dev Section
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2005, 12:18:58 pm »
What is the new rules for ALL Dev sections?

Are they being followed?

I really hate banning people so I hope others who are in control are paying attention to the rules and things.

Z

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

[TKC]BlueGrass

• Heckler
    • View Profile
OFP Dev Section
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2005, 12:34:31 pm »
Well if its any help, it was not easy for me to get added. I asked after being a member of the forum for a month or so and MO turned me down- which I understood.

So I just tryed to help out as meany people as possible and prove Im not just some noob anticheat and one day I was added.

Trust me, I dont think thease guys would have been added- because they have not helped in any way and I had done about 10X helping as they had done when I got rejected.

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
OFP Dev Section
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2005, 12:39:40 pm »
Quote from: Bluegrass
Well if its any help, it was not easy for me to get added. I asked after being a member of the forum for a month or so and MO turned me down- which I understood.

So I just tryed to help out as meany people as possible and prove Im not just some noob anticheat and one day I was added.

Trust me, I dont think thease guys would have been added- because they have not helped in any way and I had done about 10X helping as they had done when I got rejected.

You they helped us like this anticheaters that got into the dev section? I just see it coming that we will have a bunch of them in it.

GRU_sniper

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
    • http://www.OFP-cheats.prv.pl
OFP Dev Section
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2005, 02:45:46 pm »
OK guys I have no time for stupid talking.
If someone (except Malboeuf heheh) think Im anticheater, then say here.
If I cant gain access to Dev Section then tell me this and reason of this decission.
Thanks.

And fuck all anticheaters, soon will be day of Your destruction :)
Its a prophecy !

GRU_Sniper PL

OFP Cheat's Center http://www.OFP-CHEATS.tk

TacticalOPS Cheat's Center http://www.TO-cheats.tk

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
OFP Dev Section
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2005, 03:13:47 pm »
personally i think ur ok, cuz ur here for a long time and also got ur own cheatprojetcs and so on.  i dont know about the others here.

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
OFP Dev Section
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2005, 02:06:36 am »
Its funny how easy gets access to the dev section i think i will have to make a decision.
if it continues that EVERYONE gets fucking access to the development section then i leave it because i dont want my work handled out to this ppls (espcially not yet to those called "anticheaters").

The pple you mentioned are not in the dev section.

There are usually debates about this in the hidden moderator section. The latest debate resulted in a new set of rules (which can be found in the headlines section). Our goal is to slowly implement these new rules to the sections to make a smooth transition. Last month 10-15 people were kicked out who hadn't visited the forums since late 2004, that's the first step. New members got to pass the requirements found in the new rules.

It's impossible to know who's ok and who isn't. If we want to be at least 90% certain we got to kick out around 60-90% of the users making the dev group consist of 5-15 pple. That maximizes security but makes development less efficient. The question then is, do we want to prioritize security or efficiency (productivity). As I've seen it there are no threats to development, therefore I've prioritized efficiency.

I'm planning to implement the rules slowly as I stated before but if someone else has a different point of view (i.e wants to make it quickly) I'm willing to let that person take the lead of the OFP Dev usergroup (if his ideas are supported by the majority of the members of the dev group that is).  :wink:
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

Wild_Migo

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
OFP Dev Section
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2005, 02:11:22 am »
yeah sure who believes...
Eh... Do you say that im sharing my account!?  :shock:

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
OFP Dev Section
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2005, 03:12:59 am »
Quote from: Mullah Omar
...There are usually debates about this in the hidden moderator section. The latest debate resulted in a new set of rules (which can be found in the headlines section). Our goal is to slowly implement these new rules to the sections to make a smooth transition. Last month 10-15 people were kicked out who hadn't visited the forums since late 2004, that's the first step. New members got to pass the requirements found in the new rules.
thats allready a good starting.

no, Wild_Migo, that was just a "template" / example how easy ppls can get in.

Wild_Migo

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
OFP Dev Section
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2005, 04:40:23 am »
Eh... I fully understand, that you need to be extra carefull nowadays. But i really was away from ofp for a long time (even if anothercheater does?nt believe me). And i fully understand if you dont let me in becouse im saying that i have been away long time...  

End of transmittion...  :?