Author Topic: Re: Auscong Bullshit  (Read 10602 times)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: Auscong Bullshit
« Reply #105 on: October 01, 2005, 10:56:52 am »
Punk*AUS*

Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:44 pm    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doesnt bother me im in your sig, you cant even figure out how to use the quote function properly.

Its pretty simple, if you dont like the game that is your choice, other people actually like it. Why are you still trolling around here if you hate the game so much?

You, and so many other people like you have no idea what you are talking about. You do realise that VC2 is a NEW game. Why would it be the same as VC1? If it was like that, everyone would be whinging that it is exactly the same thing.

If you hate it fine, move on - there are people that love it, and we will be there playing it.

Mel

Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:54 pm    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
You, and so many other people like you have no idea what you are talking about.

Oh...right everone other than you is just so wrong.

Bloodhound Gang sez=Yummy on this.
Just a popular song on the radio.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #106 on: October 01, 2005, 11:27:54 am »
Kolya

Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:00 pm    Post subject:    

Punk *AUS*, who does like the demo? WHO? NOBODY! If you ount couple of hardass fans, well, may be you are right. But I don't think so nor any online-people-counter-playing-online-games. This game is dead, plain dead. Pterodon has done a wrong move and they are going to lose.

PvtVVitt is right. VC1 was the heck of a game 2 years back, but this piece of garbage called VC2 is THE GARBAGE. Men of Valor is even better Vietnam era game then this "coop-fans-ispired-super-duper" product. Come on man, lose your pink glasses. CoD2 demo is a real demo of a real game which will outsell BF2, VC2 and other f...ing 2 or 3 all together. CoD2 is done RIGHT, VC2 is done WRONG, plain WRONG.

Mel

Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:05 pm    Post subject:    

Kolya wrote:
Punk *AUS*, who does like the demo? WHO? NOBODY! If you ount couple of hardass fans, well, may be you are right. But I don't think so nor any online-people-counter-playing-online-games. This game is dead, plain dead. Pterodon has done a wrong move and they are going to lose.

PvtVVitt is right. VC1 was the heck of a game 2 years back, but this piece of garbage called VC2 is THE GARBAGE. Men of Valor is even better Vietnam era game then this "coop-fans-ispired-super-duper" product. Come on man, lose your pink glasses. CoD2 demo is a real demo of a real game which will outsell BF2, VC2 and other f...ing 2 or 3 all together. CoD2 is done RIGHT, VC2 is done WRONG, plain WRONG.

FEAR will out sale both CoD2 and vc2 I think and a BIG part of it is the BS that has to due with the people who are banned for not being brown nosers here as they will not buy or serve the game.

Right Turn Clyde.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Follis

• Insane Joker
  • I can haz game time?
    • View Profile
    • http://tkc-community.net
« Reply #107 on: October 01, 2005, 11:30:03 am »
Glad i am not buying VC2.
When the axe came into the woods, many of the trees said, "At least the handle is one of us."'

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #108 on: October 01, 2005, 11:45:35 am »
Quote from: Follis
Glad i am not buying VC2.

I'm posting the link to it with the no-cd patch,keys and server crack 1 min after midnight.

Follis

• Insane Joker
  • I can haz game time?
    • View Profile
    • http://tkc-community.net
« Reply #109 on: October 01, 2005, 11:48:22 am »
Good, But i still won't play it-- Why should i spend money on a new graphics card to play a game with both sub-par graphics, and terrible customer service.
I would rather break out my Atari and play some E.T  :twisted:
When the axe came into the woods, many of the trees said, "At least the handle is one of us."'

[TKC]Lasher

• Heckler Apprentice
  • IWHBYD
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #110 on: October 09, 2005, 07:05:55 am »
if u ask me the first VC games were pretty good... so y VC2?(btw i was playing GTA:Vice City and realized VC can stand for both VietCong and ViceCity)
Whenever work feels overwhelming, just remember that you are going to die.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #111 on: October 30, 2005, 09:42:07 pm »
An interveiw of testers (not all of them by the way) was posted on Auscong.....

Fate*AUS*: Hmm, I think I became a beta tester after I infiltrated [TKC] and handed over all their cheats to Pterodon.

Hmmmm....made a tester for pointing out things in a public download area.

Notice he still takes no blaim for passing out passwords to people who spread a non-public program that had bug in it that cuased servers to freeze and almost distryed VC1 becuase of it.

16-18 year old idiots who are picked to speak for -everyone- are the reason this new VC2 has failed befor it was published. I count 18,000+ people who have DOWNLOADED VC2 the first two days....they got it for free and most of them say it sucks!

Out of the base of possible customers from VC1 they shut out 50% from the start by not supporting the most common GFX cards! Most clan/fan sites ran polls (as did Pterodon) and it was widely known well ahead of publishing time that most old players would NOT buy VC2.

Way to go Pterodon and Auscong....asshats.

[TKC] Aphex

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 03, 2005, 12:19:10 am »
..the pc next to me just rebooted by itself.. O_o

hoax-ravenheckler

• Master Heckler
  • Still the same old
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 03, 2005, 12:14:38 pm »
Auscong, I might want to have a look on there site.
Still Staff there.  :lol:
There's never time to do things right, but there's always time to do it over.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #114 on: November 03, 2005, 02:51:51 pm »
Quote from: hoax-ravenheckler
Auscong, I might want to have a look on there site.
Still Staff there.  :lol:

Nothing to see,nothing to read.
All the Auscong game servers and TS have been down for weeks and they can't figure out why.

Could be part of a partern. :lol:

hoax-ravenheckler

• Master Heckler
  • Still the same old
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 03, 2005, 11:31:23 pm »
Last time I logged in 3 months ago, still no real posts.
Seems dead to me.
There's never time to do things right, but there's always time to do it over.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #116 on: November 25, 2005, 11:59:29 pm »
Well it has picked up a bit. Seems that all te reast of AU dislikes them alot:

Fate
Site Admin

Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 11:45 am    Post subject:    

poT_shoT wrote:

Basically, all this has come about because, lets face it, Fate and Punk hacked F.U's forums. Back then, the wars F.U had with AUS were pretty full on and for whatever reason, it got on to the personal level. So to get back at F.U, Fate and Punk decided to hack our forums, which in the end, exposed nothing, and just made them look like fools - being figure heads of the VC community. But being the layed back person I am, I let it go and agreed to get along.

That was me only, not Punk - Punk knew what I was doing, but that was all.

poT_shoT wrote:
Then VV acused eX of hacking and the community was once again divided. And in the end, eX became pretty isolated from the rest of the community and started copping crap from a lot of directions. And because of their auscong affiliations, they were finding they had to defend themselves and arguments have broken out.

Sum's it up pretty well. We've definetely copped a lot more flak (well, at least flak from more known people in the community) since [VV] accused us of cheating.

This is just a small part of over 8 pages.....put the first time I have seen that "Fate" grew some balls and admited to doing evil things.

Now lets hear him admit to being the main person who cuased all the VC1 server crashs and for hacking the Pterodon forums!

( full thread titled "AUSCONG'S REPUTATION & FUTURE" here:  http://www.auscong.com/index.php?page=forum&area=viewtopic&t=1062&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0 )

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #117 on: November 26, 2005, 06:09:48 am »
Yo...Fate and Punk (oh yeh you too Ice Cannon)....

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #118 on: January 18, 2006, 04:35:31 pm »
Fate (Andrew K.) is now an  mod on Pterodon.

As he has hacked other Aussy VC forums and basicly nobody down in OZ will post on Auscong or enter a online video game contest with the asshole....the end of the Pterodon forums is now sealed.

What idiot @ the now defunct Pterodon put him as a mod on the forum.....or to ask....why do they want to not have a forum at all and why not just shut it down now?  :?:  :idea:

[TKC]Snake

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 19, 2006, 12:21:25 am »
I am also an Andrew K o0o0o0o