Author Topic: Re: Auscong Bullshit  (Read 10604 times)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: Auscong Bullshit
« Reply #90 on: September 26, 2005, 10:22:32 pm »
Use the LINK in post above....some things do not copy/paste.

Jarek from Pterodon has a letter in it .....seems the *AUS* babys cryed to him about people calling them "cheaters". :shock:

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #91 on: September 29, 2005, 02:23:31 pm »
http://forum.pterodon.cz/viewtopic.php?t=3034

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:55 pm    Post subject: No demo/record in VC2    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As per Jarek's request:

http://forum.pterodon.cz/viewtopic.php?t=2754

http://www.nato-ladder.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=104

Quote:
I hate to be the bearer of such bad news, but as of the release of VC2 it will not contain any way, shape, or form of recording available. This is per Michael Janacek aka Erik from pterodon. He said they had just ran out of time. I told him, that it will hamper competitive gameplay, and cause ladders and pubs to be filled with cheat accusations.

This is the 3rd time this was posted....the 2nd time over 400 people saw it.

FATE had an issue and had it deleated!

Punk.

Don't deleat stuff Jarek asked for and people have a right to read just becuase I post it like you had many of my other posts deleated.

If you keep this up then YOU will be to blame for the loss of sales...and you @ *AUS* can think of NATO as some one you/developers hate.

ZOldDude

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:04 pm    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good way to fuck up all the sales in the USA....Asshole.

Z

Moke

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:14 pm    Post subject:    

erhmm.. ??

ah well..

Still : Bummer

ZOldDude

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:16 pm    Post subject:    

Moke wrote:
erhmm.. ??

ah well..

Yes the fact that NO DEMOS will be in VC2 just outright SUCKS!

Z

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:28 pm    Post subject:    

Copy posted on TKC....in case it needs to be sent to Jakek....sick and fed up with this punk kids BS.

Z

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #92 on: September 29, 2005, 03:00:19 pm »
 Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:54 pm    Post subject:    

reinstalled:
http://forum.pterodon.cz/viewtopic.php?t=3032

Quote:
Fate*AUS* wrote:
The last thread was deleted for a reason...

And what reason was what?

Did it get your panties in a bunch?

You think so your more important than anyone else does.

Who has a problem with what Jarek emailed somebody (other than you)?

When this game comes down to what a 15-17 year old tells the sysop what to do it is DEAD at that point.

Perhaps if you had not released the server crashing program back in 1.30 and screwed everyone up you could speak now and people would care.

Get back under you bridge Mr. Troll.

LOL!

Z

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #93 on: September 29, 2005, 04:26:50 pm »
Moke wrote:
erhmm.. ??

ah well..

Yes the fact that NO DEMOS will be in VC2 just outright SUCKS!

Z

Dallas

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:15 pm    Post subject:    

You know it's a good thursday, when Z's ranting and whoring the forums.

ZOldDude

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:22 pm    Post subject:    

Dallas wrote:
You know it's a good thursday, when Z's ranting and whoring the forums.  

Let hope it is.......I and those in the USA want to see this game make it this time around.

It just piss's me off that some idiot would deleat my posts and then PUT some of them back becuase they got called on it.

Fine way to have SOME people have ANYTHING to do with a project.
(I would /did dump them when they let lose the server crasher on everyone)

Z

ZOldDude

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:08 am    Post subject:    

The other thread was deleted for a 2nd time...by CK the sysop.

Over 609 people viewd these 2 threads.

The deleated parts had to do with deleat and un-deleations of threads by FATE.

Why to go....jerk.

Fine way to treat the people in the USA that can promote this game or not.
Nothing like dissing the worlds largest market place......again.

Put my posts back if you would be so kind.

Z

PS: Mostly the part that had to do with the punk that cuased all the server crashing back in patch 1.30....

California
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:00 am Post subject:

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:54 pm Post subject:

reinstalled:
http://forum.pterodon.cz/viewtopic.php?t=3032

Quote:
Fate*AUS* wrote:
The last thread was deleted for a reason...

And what reason was what?

Did it get your panties in a bunch?

You think so your more important than anyone else does.

Who has a problem with what Jarek emailed somebody (other than you)?

When this game comes down to what a 15-17 year old tells the sysop what to do it is DEAD at that point.

Perhaps if you had not released the server crashing program back in 1.30 and screwed everyone up you could speak now and people would care.

Get back under you bridge Mr. Troll.

PS: over 600 people already saw those posts..........deleating them does what other than piss people off over fasist acts?

Last edited by ZOldDude on Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Fate*AUS*

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:20 am    Post subject:    

Errr I just said that the last thread was deleted for a reason, I didn't go and get your thread deleted, you're paranoid.

All I was saying that if the first thread got deleted it may not be a good idea to post another thread on exactly the same topic.
Auscong.com - your #1 stop for all things Vietcong!
eStyles - easy web hosting solutions

ZOldDude

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:22 am    Post subject:    

Fate*AUS* wrote:
Errr I just said that the last thread was deleted for a reason, I didn't go and get your thread deleted, you're paranoid.

All I was saying that if the first thread got deleted it may not be a good idea to post another thread on exactly the same topic.

Well as they DID...and re-posted,then re-deleted....your a liar.
You have a hatred for TKC because they kicked you out for letting lose the server crashing program in VC 1.30....you will now do ANYTHING to disrupt Pterodons  project in the USA because of that and the fact that I/we post here....the deleted posts over time show that clearly (but I have them backed up).
Whatever good you may have started off with has become a determent to Pterodon via your personal hate.
Posts that 100's of people viewed already being deleted speak for them selves and the people who saw them.
Clearly the best thing Pterodon could do in it's best interest is cut it's self lose from the likes of you and any others with the same mindset.
Among other things I have an interest in a cafe with over 50 AMD64 3400+ computer systems and I do NOT like some young kid screwing up my profits or fu$king with my posts.

Z

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #94 on: September 29, 2005, 05:04:27 pm »
CK on behalf of Pterodon has now deleted/banned the "ZOldDude" account.

Fuck them and let them all burn in hell.
Fasists pigs.

[TKC]Snake

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #95 on: September 29, 2005, 06:27:11 pm »
Can't see what you did wrong

Follis

• Insane Joker
  • I can haz game time?
    • View Profile
    • http://tkc-community.net
« Reply #96 on: September 29, 2005, 09:37:22 pm »
owned?
When the axe came into the woods, many of the trees said, "At least the handle is one of us."'

Jimmy

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jimmyschot.com
« Reply #97 on: September 29, 2005, 09:48:28 pm »
- Hopes that all vc community other then *AUS* and ADP dies in a fire and then has its carcass run over by a road train with burning wheels.

8)

[TKC]Snake

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 30, 2005, 01:38:04 am »
Quote from: Follis
owned?

indeed

capital P 8)

Crossmol

• Heckler
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #99 on: September 30, 2005, 02:17:27 am »
Quote from: [TKC]Snake
Can't see what you did wrong

Nothing wrong, they just can't accept the truth. The truth hurts to much.
Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow...

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #100 on: September 30, 2005, 02:23:42 am »
you have the exact same 4-5 people that acted like they owned the Gathering board....who set and talk back and forth how "woderful" the game is....how it "can't" be hacked....ect ect.

To point out that Jarek said in an email that there will be NO RECORDING of any games just turns them into MILKMEN.

Asshats.

Z

[TKC]Snake

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 30, 2005, 02:29:38 am »
Quote from: ZOldDude
Asshats.

:lol:

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #102 on: October 01, 2005, 08:09:01 am »
http://forum.pterodon.cz/viewtopic.php?p=35832#35832

PvtVVitt

Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:43 pm    Post subject: Jarek...  

Hey man,

Just wanted to say your VC2 demo is garbage. People get kicked out for cheating when they aren't, and those that are cheating don't get kicked out.

The graphics are garbage. The trees are square, that is not very realistic. People need to have a good graphics card, but your graphics suck? That is retarded man I'm sorry. The graphics in the demo should not require a state-of-the-art graphics card.

The sights on a lot of the weapons are so horrible it isnt even funny.

The MP characters look stupid, we ask for customization you give us a few hats, a stupid gasmask, and some sunglasses.

I started on this forum with high hopes for this game but damn dude, considering the wealth of good ideas you have been presented by the people on this board, your product is shit.

Your game will fail, your demo already has. I usually can't find a server around me with a ping under 120, and I live in a state with over 50 million people.

What else, oh yeah the game is mostly Urban? WTF were you thinking with that one dude, you have seen from the response on this forum that JUNGLE is what we want.

I will most likely get banned for posting this and I really don't care, 95% of the great suggestions people make get tossed anyways.

If you read this, I want you to know that VC1 was my favorite game ever. What you have done to it in this sequel is as if it is being made by a completely different company that doesn't even have access to VC1. You took a game that had incredible potential for a sequel and ruined it.

Shame on you.

The Vietnam War was gorilla warfare - slow and painful.

Mel

Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:03 pm    Post subject:    

Well you probibly will get banned. Not for any other reason than you offend a small group of asshats who act like fasists if you dissagree with them.
Most old time VC players have moved on to other things and after a few days the vc2 demo is now a void wasteland. I myself stoped serving the demo becuase people stopped entering the server.
Most people have already said the graphix are far from vc and yet the supper fanboys seem to control all speach here in total disregard to what the rest of the possible customers have to say.

Did you see how they deleated the thread that zoldude posted about Jarek saying that vc2 would not have any way to record games for ladder contests?

I read on his site that they banned him for posting that.

Banned for posting what the OWNER of the company said in an email!
Cunts!

A song by Bloodhound Gang comes to mind when I think of them and how they act.

Any wonder why the servers are empty?

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #103 on: October 01, 2005, 08:33:09 am »
eX^

Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:25 pm    Post subject:    

PvtVVitt,

Why would you get banned for stating your opinion on the demo?
Perhaps the good Lord may not have bestowed upon you a knack for eloquence. But you have the right to be insensitive during these stages. Keep in mind, though, it is a demo and doesn't reflect what is truly in store for gamers when the retail arrives.

You just expressed your opinion, a little more 'intensely' than most others would. (not including myself)

Hell, I even agree with a lot of what you said.
Oh shit....

Mel

Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:32 pm    Post subject:    

eX^ wrote:
PvtVVitt,

Why would you get banned for stating your opinion on the demo?
Perhaps the good Lord may not have bestowed upon you a knack for eloquence. But you have the right to be insensitive during these stages. Keep in mind, though, it is a demo and doesn't reflect what is truly in store for gamers when the retail arrives.

You just expressed your opinion, a little more 'intensely' than most others would. (not including myself)

Hell, I even agree with a lot of what you said.
Oh shit....

Most people who do not support the way the fanboys think they should get banned,I think he and I are next on the list.
No other reason other than we do not agree with some people,or that they do not agree with our point of view.
It has happened here so many times already.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #104 on: October 01, 2005, 10:41:08 am »
PvtVVitt

Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:41 pm    Post subject:    

It just sucks in general.

VC1 was a hell of a game for its time. I mean I played that game non-stop for so damned long, I must have killed enough VC to win the war single-handedly. Pterodon has proved that they CAN produce a hell of a product.

VC2 is not that product though. We have so many threads about the countless things that are ass-backwards about the demo. I get down on the graphics so much because they SHOULD be better, they CAN be better. There is no reason for them not to be better. Of course I value gameplay more than graphics but the fact of the matter is that the graphics SHOULD be better.

Jarek, for gods sake man listen to what people on here are telling you. I am telling you right now as an avid VC1 supporter that this game will fail. Maybe you don't want to listen to me man, but shit you really should. You said yourself in interviews all the things you wanted to change and promotion was one you hit on.

I am your toughest critic because I expect more from you. You are a championship team losing to a bunch of no names. You guys need a serious kick in the ass. I want to see this game go places, but I feel it is miles off from where it should have been.

Mel

Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:48 pm    Post subject:    

Quote:
I want to see this game go places, but I feel it is miles off from where it should have been.

All of use old timers do,but deleating posts or banning people who don't brown nose is counter productive for everyone.

Punk*AUS*

Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:32 pm    Post subject:    

I think the game is great.

Goodbye, as i dont see why you would stay around here anymore - apart from your obvious craving for attention.

TiNy

Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:42 pm    Post subject:    

Hmm well said PvtVVitt, Vc 2 would be great if they kept the feel of vc 1 and added all the extras like the ranking and stuff, vc2's gameplay sickens me, ill continue to play vc 1 until there is no1 left then ill move on to another game vc 2 wont be that other game.

PvtVVitt

Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:48 pm    Post subject:    

Punk*AUS* wrote:

Goodbye, as i dont see why you would stay around here anymore - apart from your obvious craving for attention.

You're just mad that you're in my sig.

Mel

Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:27 pm    Post subject:    

Punk*AUS* wrote:

Just the asshat type I was talking about.
Bloodhound Gang has a song about you LOL!
I have no idea why the devevloper keep the likes of you around to bring them down.

3 point one four=you.