Author Topic: Re: Auscong Bullshit  (Read 10600 times)

[TKC]Snake

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
Re: Auscong Bullshit
« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2005, 06:43:12 pm »
what dd they achieve from all that bullshit, i dont think they proved one point

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2005, 01:56:24 pm »
Quote from: [TKC]Snake

Only this (click img):

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #47 on: September 05, 2005, 10:10:10 pm »
Quote from: [TKC]thejoker
Post links in the topic please Z, why share them in PMs? Also what the hell is the FU forum and how do you know they hacked it?

Looks like he located some of the threads on his own forum and killed them.

http://www.auscong.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=620

http://www.auscong.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=857

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

[TKC]BlueGrass

• Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 05, 2005, 11:05:41 pm »
YuP

Warning: main(forum/extension.inc) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/auscong/public_html/forum/viewtopic.php on line 25

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening 'forum/extension.inc' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/auscong/public_html/forum/viewtopic.php on line 25

Warning: main(forum/common.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/auscong/public_html/forum/viewtopic.php on line 26

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening 'forum/common.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/auscong/public_html/forum/viewtopic.php on line 26

Warning: main(forum/includes/bbcode.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/auscong/public_html/forum/viewtopic.php on line 27

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening 'forum/includes/bbcode.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/auscong/public_html/forum/viewtopic.php on line 27

Fatal error: Call to a member function sql_query() on a non-object in /home/auscong/public_html/forum/viewtopic.php on line 153

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 05, 2005, 11:07:41 pm »
If the thread was deleted it would say thread does not exist. Why so late in posting anyway?

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #50 on: September 05, 2005, 11:16:27 pm »
I went back a few pages and saw your post...anyhow those that PM'd me got those and other active links at the time.
Last Resort read them all and was shocked.

LastResort

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 10, 2005, 02:03:14 am »
Quote from: ZOldDude
I went back a few pages and saw your post...anyhow those that PM'd me got those and other active links at the time.

I don't got no PM's like that.. send them again!
I want revenge.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #52 on: September 10, 2005, 02:28:06 am »
Quote from: LastResort

I don't got no PM's like that.. send them again!

I recall sending you the links.
They are the ones posted above that now have errors in them.

They had the defunkt *AUS* boys admiting they used and traded cheats and another thread that went on for 15 pages with all the rest of OZ saying how they won't play with them becuase they are known cheaters (while they claim to be against it)  and hack other peoples forums (the Pterodon hacker was from Melbourn also by the way and the same person that hacked TKC befor the patch).....Fate was cuaght hacking the F.U. site.

PMT-Jimmy told me today that on Pterodon they are seeing TKC-ZOldDude "boggie men" with anyone that puts TKC in a post.
Idiots act like people care what they think or have to say.

LastResort

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 10, 2005, 06:34:29 pm »
So you say that the people who hacked Pterodon came from Melbourn, now your not saying that it was any one from the *AUS* group. But please don't deny that you are suggesting it...

And if it was them do you really think that Pterodon would allow anyone assosiated with *AUS* on there forums!?
I want revenge.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #54 on: September 10, 2005, 09:24:55 pm »
Quote from: [TKC]thejoker
If the thread was deleted it would say thread does not exist. Why so late in posting anyway?

Warning: main(forum/extension.inc) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/auscong/public_html/forum/viewtopic.php on line 25

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #55 on: September 10, 2005, 09:31:15 pm »
Quote from: LastResort
So you say that the people who hacked Pterodon came from Melbourn, now your not saying that it was any one from the *AUS* group. But please don't deny that you are suggesting it...

And if it was them do you really think that Pterodon would allow anyone assosiated with *AUS* on there forums!?

The person who hacked Pterodon also made me site admin (I just kept asking untill he did)....first thing I did was goto the admin pnl and copy his IP.

While I was FIXING the damage he had done to that forum.....in the other window I saw his IP log on as the sysop here.

The IP was from Melbourne.
Who do you know of in Melbourne that is KNOWN to hack other peoples websites?

LastResort

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 10, 2005, 10:22:50 pm »

The person who hacked Pterodon also made me site admin (I just kept asking untill he did)....first thing I did was goto the admin pnl and copy his IP.

Don't you think that that would have been a big risk, asking to be admin while the site was under the control of some hack. I mean he could have made a new topic telling everyone about you asking him to be admin, it would look quite bad i think. And what name did you go under whilst asking him?

The IP was from Melbourne.
Who do you know of in Melbourne that is KNOWN to hack other peoples websites?

No one, i know only of rumors. I have seen no solid proof, i have seen no solid proof of anything. Through out all of the acusations in the VC history, i myself have seen no solid proof of anything. Therefor i am free to make up my own mind.
I want revenge.

LastResort

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 10, 2005, 10:31:34 pm »

Looks like he located some of the threads on his own forum and killed them.

http://www.auscong.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=620

http://www.auscong.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=857

Hey would ya look at this:

http://www.auscong.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1337

Those bastards have been 'killing' more threads about the time they done over that bank in Ireland.

You gotta understand here i don't wanna be mean but im just saying look how easy it is!
I want revenge.

[TKC]Snake

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #58 on: September 10, 2005, 10:42:13 pm »

Only this (click img):

ROFL!

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #59 on: September 10, 2005, 10:55:41 pm »

Only this (click img):

ROFL!

The song in that img is sooo cool!